It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Mars. Not Buildings Here, But Other Anomalies! (Or Rocks?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This photo was originally posted in a Thread back in 2010 here at ATS. That's where I found it anyway.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Another Thread from Before that possibly exists.)

Original JPL Photos are Here: mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

The thread was about the image having buildings in it, on Mars. After scrutiny, I agree with a couple of posters who said it was probably a lens hood, and it's shadow/reflection.

However, I found other MORE interesting items in the photo!!
Ok. I had some squares marking items on this pic, from a few yrs ago. I smudged some of them out, to remove the old boxes, and the text.
The boxes with Red in them are the main items I want you to look at, and tell me what you think they are. Especially the one with blue around it. The boxes are Labeled 'A', 'B', and 'C' for easier identification/discussion.
Yes there are several other anomalies in this photo as well. Feel free to comment on those too.
Saving this photo, blowing it up and working with the contrast/brightness, and other settings will give a better image to look at.

I'm looking forward to Your Reply's on this. I think I have spotted some items there, not just rocks......
I can Message You with my possible findings. I don't want to post them here, because I don't want to taint any responses......

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I see rocks?........again

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hi SyxPak!,
This Picture is absolutely extraordinary.
Sorry "Captain" but if you only see rocks, IMHO you only took yourself a few seconds time to
"examine" this picture.

I gotta go to sleep now its 07:24AM here in Germany and i have to wake up again at around 11:30AM

Thx for Posting.

edit on 14/8/14 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO because: editing!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I found better buildings than that (or at least foundations) ages ago:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It's hard to see anything with all of those squares. Do you have an original picture by chance?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

Original full-size picture is HERE

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Hmmm, well sorry about that.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

I agree with that statement! I liked it too. And You are welcome! Thanx for checkin it out. Syx.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well like I put down in the write up above the picture, this Thread is NOT about the supposed buildings. It is about other anomolies it the pic...... Thanx for yer pic though. I haven't seen that one yet!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

Wanderer777, look below your post.
Trollz dropped in a link to the full size pic.
Sorry, I should have done the same.

Syx.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Trollz, Thank You for the Link to the full size picture!!! I appreciate it.
This is my first Thread, really, so I knew I'd forget something.
I have dropped some Poems in the Short Stories Forum, and a Short Story, before this, but like I said, bein the first real Thread, It doesn't surprise me that I would space out something! LOL!
Thanx Again!!!

Syx.

edit on 14-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join