It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian boy holding severed head 'one of worst images world has ever seen', says John Kerry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

There is no evidence to suggest that Alberto Rivera was ever a Jesuit Priest. He was a well known fraudster though who was always on the move for some reason..

Is Alberto's story true? No! Our intensive investigation reveals his police record, his investment schemes, his bad check-writing, his contradictory testimony, his fabricated educational record, and his reported family abuse . . . Alberto Rivera, also known as Alberto Romero, has a history of legal entanglements. He is currently involved in a court action in Southern California, accused of fraud.

In 1965, a warrant for his arrest was issued in Hoboken, New Jersey, for writing bad checks. He also left debts in excess of $3,000.

In 1969 two warrants were issued against him in DeLand and Ormond Beach, Florida. The first was for the theft of a Bank-Americard. The criminal investigation division of the Bank of America reports he charged over $2,000 on the credit card. The second warrant was for the 'unauthorized use of an automobile.' Alberto abandoned the vehicle in Seattle, Washington. From there he moved to Southern California.

Alberto's account of his conversion is contradictory. In 1964 while working for the Christian Reformed Church, he said he was converted from Catholicism in July of 1952. Now he maintains it was in 1967 . . . 3:00 in the morning on March 20, 1967. He says he immediately defected from the Catholic church. However, five months later, in August of 1967, he was still promoting Catholicism and the ecumenical movement in a newspaper interview in his hometown of Las Palmas in the Canary Islands.

Alberto commands great respect from many with his alleged numerous degrees including an N.D., a D.D., a Th.D., a Ph.D., and a master's in psychology. However, he is ambiguous when asked where he received these degrees. Alberto attended a seminary in Costa Rica (the Seminario Biblio Latinamericano) with a friend from Las Palmas, but he did not graduate.

That friend, Rev. Plutarco Bonilla (a respected Christian leader in Central America), said that Alberto never finished high school in Las Palmas and that he was in the seminary program for non-high school graduates. The school in a letter said they were forced to expel Alberto for his 'continual lying and defiance of seminary authority.' The known chronology of his life does not allow time for him to have achieved the academic status he claims.

Alberto Romero

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE. Your just quoting what some one else has trumpeted or some vested interest site. This does not make it true. You have no evidence nor does anyone you know because if there was ANY evidence in the world it would be out and used by the aggrieved parties. You are still parroting half truths and lies. If you have these vaunted truths then produce them, but you can't because they are rumours and trouble making propaganda.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996 Exactly… Just as us in the US are being manipulated to hate “Muslims”, so have the people of ISIS been manipulated to hate those that are not like themselves (I don’t believe it is a matter of faith at all, but rather a matter of power). All of this is much the same as how the Germans were manipulated to hate the Jews. History does repeat itself, especially when we are too foolish to learn from the past. Teaching people to hate is a great means of distracting the masses from the true threats.

Also, it does not have to be fake when people are so easily manipulated.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed There is a surprising amount of actual evidence backing most “conspiracy theories” that float around today—its public, but people are too interested in the next episode of Dancing with the Stars to care because they do not see that it is effecting them directly. There is public information available that the US trained Osama Bin-laden and then funded him in a proxy war against those that threatened the interests of the US government. It was this group that then went on to establish Al Qaeda. ISIS is a splinter group of Al Qaueda. None of this is a conspiracy theory. There is also evidence that the weapons we were supplying in the proxy war in Syria to arm the rebels, are now the very same weapons being used by ISIS. This is not conspiracy theory. This is actual, public information that simple internet searches will show you.

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
allah akbar mate!
now throw another shia and Christian on the barbie.

edit on 13-8-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well that's good. Because it seems the only posts I ever see from you in threads like this one are the ones that respond to those who overreach in their assignment of blame. I can't recall you ever condemning acts of barbarism, if the perpetrators happen to be muslim.

Just wanted to be clear about your position.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360

These very same weapons are the ones that the CIA were running in Libya while a US diplomat was being murdered by the same people they were running them to... It's a Western orchestrated problem and now the West are trying to fix the problem they created in the first place.. It is ridiculous.
edit on 13-8-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

ISIS Father Photographs Son Holding Severed Head [Disturbing]

edit on 13-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Reading the youtube comments from that video is a dreadful sink into the worst of humanity.

It's odd to say this, but if there is a god please come and do something to remove all this hate from these people who want nothing but death! It's beyond just wanting ISIS dead, it seems there is a massive segment of the west that just want all Muslims dead. How does that make us them any different to the values of ISIS? Only instead of beheading, we'll use our tech and bomb them. Huh?

I just don't get it. We are so not a fit species for this Earth. This beautiful planet that is so full of wonder, that has had me in awe my whole life. I've deeply struggled to smile inwardly at the complexity of life in these last few weeks. My god how I wish this world could have been just slightly different. If hate could have only ever been displayed with a single frown and nothing more, how completely different of a world it could have been.

I am so sad.

edit on 13-8-2014 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: Hilux1996

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE. Your just quoting what some one else has trumpeted or some vested interest site. This does not make it true. You have no evidence nor does anyone you know because if there was ANY evidence in the world it would be out and used by the aggrieved parties. You are still parroting half truths and lies. If you have these vaunted truths then produce them, but you can't because they are rumours and trouble making propaganda.

Oh! And where would you get your evidence from that I'm wrong in what I say?

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to:hounddoghowlie

allah akbar mate! now throw another shia and Christian on the barbie.

indeed such is the lunacy of post modern Australia! very well put plus funny!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The people nowadays is more weird and crazy than before. The kids are growing with more stuff that his heads can process, if someone when i was young told that i have to take a head for a picture i would cry no-stop.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

originally posted by: jude11

You forgot...

Is it real?

Propaganda?

False Flag attempt?

Peace

I saw this sickening stuff the other day and did a little digging, as I always do when I find something that could well be propaganda. I did not find anything that made the me think it wasn't real, that is not to say that it is 100% real though.
The fence you see the poor child in front of is a fence that had severed heads stuck in the gaps and on top of it as has been shown in many other pictures and reports from the area, so that bit rings true. We do also know that this man is in the area and is believed to be travelling with his family.

The Pictures that the OP spoke of with IS beheading children are false and the reports are from Christian websites that were carrying pictures supposedly of children beheaded and other war atrocities committed by IS. The pictures though, are totally unrelated and are from other conflicts at other times. It didn't take me more that 2 or 3 minutes to discover that those pictures were not what some people on here said they were. I am amazed that people on here that claim to be 'denying ignorance' don't bother to do a quick fact check.

We can show that IS are inhumane, sick and abhorrent by using the truth! We should not spread false info.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You forgot...

Is it real?

Propaganda?

False Flag attempt?

Peace

no, none of it is real...it's all propaganda by Obama...he controls everything in the world, it's all CGI.....every conflict in the world is a false flag....America's 3-letter agencies are behind everything bad happening in the world today....there you go, happy?....geez

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't understand why people find this unusual for ME Islamic culture, they have stonings, beheadings, amputations, suppression of women, this isn't unusual, and nothing new,they do it to each other.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
While I am not over enamored with the activities and behaviour of our own governments, etc, there comes a time when you have to nail your colours to a mast, and if it's a choice between what we have now or these medieval minded Islamic nutballs then I know what side I'm on.

They are the scourge of humanity and we either sit back and let them get on with killing all of us or we sort them out.

That's it.

Press the big red button please.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SunnyRunner360

The evidence you are quoting comes from Osama Bin Laden working with the taliban in Afghanistan against the Russians. The USA also supplied weapons to the then quoted freedom fighters of Afghanistan. That is all . The USA did not help him form Al quaida nor control him in any future operations. When the Russians left Afghanistan the "freedom fighters" changed their allegiance and Al Quaida were born. Apart from their support for the taliban (which included Osama) the USA had no control over them after Russia left Afghanistan and they morphed into Al Quaida. As for the weapons I would say that the majority of arms that Isis are using are of US manufacture. But that does not mean the US supplied them. A good many of their weapons are what the US supplied to their allies in the region which a lot were took when the supposed Iraqi army dropped them in their haste to leave the area. The more serious question to be asked is just who is supplying the ongoing logistics? Any fighting force may or may not fire his weapon for days at a time so ammunition is not so vital. But a fighting force NEEDS food and water every day no matter what. That gentlemen is logistics. So who is supplying them? It's not the western world.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You forgot...

Is it real?

Propaganda?

False Flag attempt?

Peace

Sorry I accidentally clicked on ISIS's twitter site and saw them cutting off a mans head and what was on the spikes, and it isn't propaganda, its beyond belief that the UN has not sent in world police, to save the people, secure the neighborhoods, squish the bad guy like a really bad bug or throw them in dungeons and then establish a sane country.

How I would do that is, have top experts world wide setting up a real, equal, non theocracy, proportional democracy akin to Norway or Finland. The Scandinavian countries are the world's light by the way. And they would have to run it for probably 3 full generations, with kids in jeans, girls treated normal, policed, and not be able to leave fully until they were normalized by world standards.

3 generations is what it takes in Canada to see the kids acting like normal teens in school, speaking up and back to parents and adapting Canadian values with confidence and self esteem.

In this case, with these extreme mercenaries returning back to the western countries, why are they not put in jail immediately? JAIL THEM!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah yeah, keep dribbling your Liberal non sense. When you stop accusing me of having some sort of "privelege" because I was born with fair skin, and stop calling me racist because of something I'm seperated by a minimum of 5 generations and 150 years, I'll stop calling Islam out on its attrocities.

By the way, I'm an Atheist, so none of your whiny voice "Christianity did this in the crusades a THOUSAND YEARS AGO so it's ok now, really matters to me. What happened a millenium ago has zero effect on why they are barbarians today. Christianity is no longer threatening the world with "convert or die", it's Islam in the hot seat. And when the 90+ % of moderate Muslims start fighting the barbarism, they need to sit down and shut the hell up while the rest of the world does the job for them. You wonder why there are no sizeable or capable militant Christian groups? Cause other Christians would disown them and probably wouldn't be crying if they were wiped out.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
And the attitude of "Christians did this thousands of years ago, so it's ok for Islam to do it today" is incredibly self destructive on a global scale, and contrary to the gun, pollution free, spread the wealth attitude of Liberals (showing that they are only Politically correct and socially superior when it's anti Capitalist, White Christian). One of Liberalism's icon Gandhi quotes "an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind" why is that true for Islam and not for me shooting some dirtbag who breaks into my house with a gun and I shoot him? Liberal hypocrisy.....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join