It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone predicated that Robin Williams was going to die 3 days before it happened!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Maybe this guy is close to someone who is in Star Whackers? I'm a member of IGN and have been for many years. I don't believe this to be a fluke. It appears there was some foreknowledge that RW was dying. Who is this guy connected to and WTF else do they know>?

If it's the same guy on GLP that made the prediction. I looked him up, lives in Detroit Michigan, into cars. Very easy person to track down. I have more info than that
edit on 13-8-2014 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
ok, I could be wrong here, and I apologize if somebody already mentioned this, but from what I gather I don't believe that specific poster had predicted 2 deaths. what a poster on that thread said was "this is the 2nd time vesti has predicted a death" (from what I remember, not the exact quote!)

"Vesti" is not a posters name. It's short for "Vestibule". It's a forum on the IGN gaming site that is a place for general topics other than video games. Apparently someone made a prediction in past that came true in that same section known as "The Vestible".

That was Whitney Houston.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I do find it interesting that RW was a big gamer, naming his kids after characters and was active in World of Warcraft, that the prediction post was on a gaming oriented website.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Pretty creepy if you ask me. I am sure it's quite the ego boost for the op of that thread over there. People sure are being hard on him though, a lot of jerks.

And why is this in skunkworks? The guy clearly predicted that Robin was going to die. I believe it was just coincidence, but he nailed it.

Anyway with that being said, some of the more recent photos of Williams shows clearly that he was not healthy. ~$heopleNation

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Or he was Robet Williams...

(This user still active?)
Last activity: 11 minutes ago
Nevermind :v
edit on 13-8-2014 by Yuuma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: droxs

Predicted. Unless it is predicated on the past prediction.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: blacktie

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: aboutface

I read somewhere that Robin sold his house for a wopping 30.000.000 dollar not so very long ago. Can such a pile of money be motive..? Anyways..Wasn't there somekind of celeb-deadpool on the internet?

unloading a 30m dollar property is usually the opposite effect
maybe he had insider information?

Actually, it was not sold, it was put up for sale. Not because he was going bankrupt, he was quite solvent.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: droxs

It wasn't a prediction just a fan posting about his failing health and concern for him. He explains it in one of his comments below.

Date Posted: Friday at 10:00 AM #18
BlackWolf1992 said: ↑
Isn't he a crackhead now?

you shut your whore mouth

no, he used to be but he cleaned himself up and had heart surgery.

He's old and his health is poor which is why I made this thread.

no I don't plan to kill him you sick weirdo's, why would I kill someone I love.

Unless it was a mercy kill and he asked me to in which case I'd be honored

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is very weird, is sure that him is someone close to Robin Williams.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm in a severe confusion state of mind right now, it can't be a coincidence this guy predicts it, then that weekend Robin Williams dies.

And then says this in his thread after the death:

Date Posted: Monday at 4:11 PM #62
I'm just the messenger, sorry guys. I didn't want him to die

Celebrate this great man's life

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This ^ the fact that he died at the time when the moon was closest to the earth and the scratches on his arm are odd... ANY evidence of a struggle or forced entry would make for a very ugly conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I also read in that thread, that the same guy predicted Whitney Houstons death too.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Honestly I seen a video of him saying his birthday then he referred to the year he died. It is all the human mind doing this. Rumor is he had a mental disease that of what Micheal J. Fox had. I think it is sad but people always look for conspiracies rather then just seeing the object in black and white.
He was a good man, I disagree with suicide but lets be honest what conspiracy could really be behind this? Not one that I can see. I like to remain open minded in things like this.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I read the first page from my phone because it was blocked here at work but I did not read anything that portrays as a prediction of his death. It was merely a coincidental tribute to him.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I read the first page from my phone because it was blocked here at work but I did not read anything that portrays as a prediction of his death. It was merely a coincidental tribute to him.

Then you must have missed the title of the thread...

Might just be a coincidental thing, but it certainly has the key ingredients to be a legit prediction/eerie foreshadowing.

edit on 11/4/2014 by ChaosComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
i need to talk to this guy! i wonder when im dying!

posted on Nov, 12 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Shortly after news of Robin Williams’s death broke, on Monday night, a joke went viral. It’s from Alan Moore’s graphic novel Watchmen, and it goes: “Man goes to doctor. Says he’s depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, ‘Treatment is simple. Great clown, Pagliacci, is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.’ Man bursts into tears. Says, ‘But doctor, I am Pagliacci.’ ”

from

i liked that randy quaid thing back there
that & the 30 million dollar house sale thing
and the family guy link thing (tenuous as it is)
seth macfarlane is a twisted unit & there's a lot of obscure connections & strange stories around him
compare this to this

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join