It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robin Williams Suicide murdered the media obsession with ISIL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Yet another reason I come here.

Agreed, leolady and I were driving home from shoplifting uuhmmm, buying, a birthday gift listening to music when we heard a very short blip by the radio host between songs.

When we got home we got further details from ATS.
edit on 12-8-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
look, is it as important as the conflicts going on around the world?...of course not....but, it's not some big plot by the MSM to distract you....it'll be gone in a couple days, and then you get back to NOT HEARING ABOUT Fukishima, corporate corruption, voting rights being suppressed, abortion clinics being closed, Ebola, kids crossing the border, Chris Christie's legal troubles, long term damage done to the gulf from the BP disaster, Afghanistan war (not Iraq), etc.....

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"You are only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."

Robin Williams

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl
Oh here we go didnt think it would be long for somebody to put the ats stink on what is just a simple, sad tragedy
conspiracy theorey number 100000
robin williams was murdered and ukraine/ iraq/ syria is simply a cover up to distract us.
right?
just like the `evil zionists rule the world`

I know, right?

People on here are just sick.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dinogirl

ats stink

Yes I remember you joined because you hate conspiracy was that right?

What makes me laugh is all the people who star your posts don't get that you are insulting them all.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Sure. I consider myself a realist and unfortunately that results in many observations of mine being labeled as pessimistic or cynical, but I view that as a reflection of the world more than my world view.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dinogirl
Oh here we go didnt think it would be long for somebody to put the ats stink on what is just a simple, sad tragedy
conspiracy theorey number 100000
robin williams was murdered and ukraine/ iraq/ syria is simply a cover up to distract us.
right?
just like the `evil zionists rule the world`

You have been a member for 4 minutes and you....Oh nevermind...

RIP Robin Williams
ISIS or ISIL or whatever you want to call them will still be around tomorrow for your news to report on, that I promise!

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh please all this speculation of conspiracy

Sure the idea that Williams was visited by the pill man is ridiculous.
Now what do I mean by the pill man?

The movie JFK…Remember

When David Ferrie, played by Joe Pesci, finally was silenced they showed quick shots of some brutal scene where men were shoving pills down Ferries mouth…later he was found dead of “suicide”

Many people through our sojourn in this great journey were visited by the pill man;
Marylyn Monroe for instance was without a doubt visited by the pill man… Dorothy Kilgallen was likely visited by the pill man.

Though, interestingly, sometimes the pill man takes up a garret or belt or rope and becomes:

The Hangman!

edit on 12-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

So "they" murdered Robin Williams to get the media attention off of ISIS? If that was the plan it's not working because ISIS is still all over the news. Not really sure if that's what you're implying because of the sarcasm bit at the end of your post.

Just to point out, nothing was mentioned in my local news about Ferguson Missouri. It could be because my local news is San Francisco and Robin Williams lived in the Bay Area. All the local channels had pretty long segments on Robin.

The big channels have still been talking about ISIS. MSNBC currently has a banner Iraq Under Seige on the screen at the moment.

edit on 12-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

edit on 12-8-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
HONESTLY, they have been talking about this for how long,
is it such a crime that we would want to mourn such a great entertainer,
shame on you for getting your panties in a bunch because your daily sheeple routine didnt go as planned.
it would be frowned upon if NO one covered the story. think of where you are from.

posted on Aug, 13 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
the media period is meant to distract and entertain

Distract from things like Gaza Like tunnels under our borders that have increased 100% since Obama has pulled our boarder patrol officers from protecting our border.

Distract from the Fact that the real unemployment numbers interposed with those no longer looking for work is at 28% over all, and 60% amongst our black American Brethren.

As Nero fiddled while Rome burned, so the media entertains the masses and lulls them into a sense of false security, while the country is going to pot.

Distract from the facts that Barack H Obama, presidency, policies and corruption has killed our nations political influence, has destroyed our financial abilities, and had further degraded our nations morals from with in.

All this and a whole lot more thanks to our media.

<< 1   >>

join