It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Anonymous’ hacks City of Ferguson website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) – “Anonymous,” a group of “Hacktivists,” hacked the City of Ferguson’s website Sunday night.

According to officials, none of the city’s e-mails were working Monday morning. Anticipating a problem, the mayor of Ferguson had the IT Department take down all personal information from the site on Saturday

kmov

The battle against injustice continues. At least people that believe the people believe injustice has occurred in this city. I'm waiting for video of the shooting to become public as there are rumors that such a video exists.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Hacker group “Anonymous” threatens Ferguson police department

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The hacker group Anonymous has posted a video showing their support for the demonstrators. They have threatened to hack the Ferguson police department if any protesters are harmed. The group says they will release personal information from members of the police department and dump it on the internet.

ktvi

**Video contain graphic images and language**

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Look, I think excessive force by LEOs is a huge problem in the U.S. - I think there are two defacto systems of Justice - rich and poor. I get the frustration people feel.

But....

It's too soon to really even know what happened here yet.
Hacking the site? Come on. The case has already been turned over to the FBI/DOJ. Let's see what the investigation reveals.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire
WTF is it really necessary to be showing him laying there dead like that? Media has no respect...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

He was there for 4 hours.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I have to agree with you, I think the media is showing more and more that they shouldn't be. They even showed Tony Stewart hitting that other racer this morning!!!!! I couldn't believe it!

As far as this case goes, I really hope the truth comes out with the external investigators. But if it is true, that he did nothing to warrant this, than the people of the city need to not disgrace themselves like they did with the looting.

I'm not sure that anonymous should release that info though. With how heated it is there now, more innocent people will get hurt.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This is all being done to intentionally instigate a response, and its working very well.

There is a bigger game in play than violent cops. They are just one tool of many.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

This situation is tragic and an addition to the ever increasing frequency of police committing murder all across this country. Anonymous is needed to help expose the corruption that is out there, remember stuebenville?? Honestly it is great to see them in action, the militarized police force needs to be checked and checked soon.

I do have a serious question for you, your statement "The case has already been turned over to the FBI/DOJ, lets see what the inverstigation reveals is a joke right.

I do not mean to be rude, however that is one of the funniest things I have heard and if it is a joke one could say too soon. If it is not a joke, it is even funnier.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I did not like seeing the horrific video. Please keep two things in mind, there was a disclaimer and, I wouldn't want to view am edited video.

It was saddening and I cried. But, it was a real person that deserved respect not fiction. We have to see what's going on to think for ourselves.

new topics

top topics

join