It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadist Khaled Sharrouf’s son, 7, holds severed head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

This insanity must be stopped,at it's core,and I mean the REAL core...At the meantime it seems like a good Idea to just bomb the hell out of some animal trouble makers and let the world to just breath a little easier, just a little.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i bet that kid is a hit in show and tell.

unless all the other kids bring their heads too.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

As grusome and discusting this is, it only serves to convince me ... that the people in this group, are not Islamic.

They are a part of psyop, question is created by whome. Their goal, is to cause world wide outrage against the Islamic community. No Islamic group, would show this on twitter, unless they had an ulterior motive. Especially someone raised in Sidney. They know fully well, what such action would do in the world ... cause an outrage, that would cause a new war on the middle east.

And that's their goal ... question is, who created them.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Hmmm, in my mind he's no Aussie. Different mindset. Doesn't belong in Aust.

Nup.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn

As grusome and discusting this is, it only serves to convince me ... that the people in this group, are not Islamic.

They are a part of psyop, question is created by whome. Their goal, is to cause world wide outrage against the Islamic community. No Islamic group, would show this on twitter, unless they had an ulterior motive. Especially someone raised in Sidney. They know fully well, what such action would do in the world ... cause an outrage, that would cause a new war on the middle east.

And that's their goal ... question is, who created them.
Well a lot of people in the world believe that most terrorist groups,including ISIS are supported and sponsored by the western powers and Israel ,and frankly I don't blame them to have reached that conclusion... Lately Saudis are also playing a part in that ever growing monkey business over there.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I am so glad nobody has embedded a picture of this in here
that would be extremely selfish and anybody who does that needs to be banned from here right away
i`m all for `letting the world know what is going on`, but forcing gore in peoples faces is wrong, and absolutly out of order.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Wtf is wrong with these people??

I think it's about time every country in the world put aside their differences and squash this radical evil cult. The longer the world waits to address this evil the more children of these sick ba***rds will be manipulated to follow in their parents foot steps. This is pure evil that is spreading at an alarming rate.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I cannot imagine anyone wishing to make their young children hold up a severed head.
This "man" who exposed his kids to this barbarity must surely know that his behaviour is evil.

He has knowingly excepted the darkness,and wishes his kids to be as evil as he.

There should be international forces in Iraq/Syria until this cancer has been burned from the face of the planet IMHO,not just token responses by the US/UK.

WTF is wrong with people allowing this crap to go on?
Where is the international response?

There is no coming back from such evil acts,no rehabilitaion is possible-the only way we can stop the spread is by eradication.

Like the vermin they are(sorry vermin,you are much more deserving of life than these unholy,inhuman degenerate Mofos).

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Sick role model behavior
why teach your child to follow hate? and not lead their own path of PEACE. Sad in so many ways how these youth are being conditioned to ignore death and ignorance.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This time in the world would even make the medevil times blush.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreyGoo
This time in the world would even make the medevil times blush.

We are certainly getting there-and guess what its the same old reasons,ignorant humans who believe their god allows them to carry out inhuman acts to consolidate wealth and power..

Witch trials,Aztec human sacrifice for good crops,the inquisition,"gott mit uns" in WW2 and before on German belt buckles,Irish sectarianism,Islamic sectarianism.See the pattern?

Its the old "My God is better than yours so you must suffer and die"routine.

We think we are so advanced in these times,yet we are still only taking baby steps out of swamps and caves it seems to me.

Will we ever grow up as a species?
I have my doubts.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It sick that a kid would be allowed to hold a human head. However, chopping off heads has happened all over the world since the dawn of time. Remember when everyone in England would gather and watch the head-chopping festivals? Kids watched too. But it's propaganda/brain washing to desensitize the kids.

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

The link says the guy is Australian, if you watch the vice video he has a different name and says he came from Belgium.

Maybe I am wrong, but I just watched the vice video today and I am pretty sure he was the Belgian and had a different name.

He asks his son if he wants to be a jihadi or a martyr. It's pretty messed up, this kid is being desensitized so he has no empathy with humans.

He left here, Australia, to go fight there. He has arrest warrants out for him if he returns. There are more here still, with the same mindset. they are the problem. And they hide in plain sight in order to use moderates as shields, and proclaim unjust hatred toward them.

No doubt people will excuse the problem for this.

I don't doubt he's Australian, but watch part 2 of the Vice Isis videos and you will see he says he's from Belgium and hast a different name than given here (could be a new jihadi name). He even asks his son of he liked Belgium or something to that effect (affect ? - ill never remember. Effect can be both verb and noun and affect is a verb and noun under very unusual circumstances)

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow
Two different sub-humans.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lestweforget

Ill watch again.. but I am pretty sure its the exact same dude. They even show pictures of him from the vice video with the same kid but give a different name and origin.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Just watch the vids,and it does look like the same low life who says he was from Belgium.
What a cretin he is in the vid,indoctrinating young kids into a life of hate and violence-and you can see he really enjoys doing it.Sick.

He should be locked up in a rubber room to live out his drooling madness away from the rest of us,along with all his twisted IS mates.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My stance on America being the worst hasn't changed, when I look at old lynching videos and see families/communities laughing and enjoying a good lynching I wonder how evil hearted one had to be. They would stand around posing like they killed some animal with their kids and friends, all there resources and searches for supposed NAZI collaborators, but no search for a single person laughing at a burning/hanging body.

posted on Aug, 12 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

They refer to the boy and his father from the Vice video by name in the article, listing the fathers surname as al-Belgium. The author refers to the boy and father relating to the beheading photo as different people, the father being a well known and wanted terrorist. The way the story is written (or formatted for mobile) is kind of convoluted but I gather they aren't the same people, the Vice father and son being included in the story as an aside.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join