It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jihadist Khaled Sharrouf’s son, 7, holds severed head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Not a lot to say really, the guy posted it on his twitter saying.. "That’s my boy"

There's a pic in the article, everything is blurred out for those who don't like to see such a thing..

Wtf is wrong with these people??

LINK

edit on 10-8-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlphaHawk

It seems to have been removed. It didn't come up for me anyway.
But I believe you...
And echo your sentiment.
... WTF is wrong with them?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Thank God the link is broken. I've seen enough severed heads lately. It disappoints me the World just stands by and watch them commit genocide on a scale that far surpasses what Hitler done in comparison.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheProphetMark

It wasn't broken a minute ago.. I just closed the tab after reading the article...

No... its still there. I just reopened the article from the link again... works fine.
edit on 10-8-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The only good thing I can see from this, seriously... is these people are leaving their homes and bringing their families, in order to join up with ISIS. This is good... they are getting all together.... separating from everyone else.

That's a really good thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I fixed the link.

Brainwashing your kids to be filled with hate..to make them think killing "infidels" is normal..

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

What gets me is the kid doesn't look concerned at all, there's even a hint of a smile??

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

The only good thing I can see from this, seriously... is these people are leaving their homes and bringing their families, in order to join up with ISIS. This is good... they are getting all together.... separating from everyone else.

That's a really good thing.

get em all together and drop them in a very large sinkhole

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The worst part about this whole thing. He's a fellow Aussie.

www.news.com.au... 97582

I'm sickend beyond anything.

This must stop.

Enough!

edit on 10-8-2014 by CaptainBeno because: crap spelling

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

It's probably why they bring their kids.

If dad gets killed by an "infidel", well you've got a ready made martyr for the kid to avenge.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

True. That's why nothing - for now - is the best plan.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The world is at a new level of crazy. When you think you've seen it all.....

So freakin' sad, I got no words.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

I know... I've been so sick to my stomach lately ... everytime I hear something else about this group I just wanna vomit. I keep thinking how could they do these things? What part of humanity even have they lost.

I watched a video of one of them eating the heart out of a man he had killed. There is nothing beyond these people.

So, when we are here... and have to ask the question what do we do, and we are faced with the question... is nothing even an option... and finally you have to answer yes...

it is with many tears... but nothing won't be forever. And if there are no sinkholes handy, we can always make one.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
These muslims are pure evil! Their doctrine of hate fuelled revenge (islam) has them salivating at the opportunity to rape and murder innocent women and children.
This deluded lot are so stupid they believe their god will reward them for beheading the pure, innocent children. I can only imagine what amount of hate it would take to kill a child for no other reason than that of their parents differing ideologies.
Love is the answer and will always prevail over hate!

1. Allah is Satan
2. Mohammed is The False Prophet that will be judged beside Satan himself.
3. Mahdi is Antichrist.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: lestweforget

Islam isn't evil in and of itself. It's user can be evil, or good. Same as anywhere, or with anything. Some people experience "democracy" and call it evil because of what they experienced from the hand of its users in it's name. Yet, you wouldn't call democracy evil in and of itself, just those particular users.

Now ask yourself, how many Muslims are dying because of this... and you will better understand what some people see.

But that is pretty off topic I imagine... although the whole Islam and Muslims are evil is sure to come up in these threads. It would be nice if more people would understand though, that evil is not what Muslims are... its what a few people are, and right now they are happy to gather.

In the end, that means yea for the good guys... some of whom are Muslim, some of whom are Christian, some of whom are Jewish, some of whom are none of the above.
If we are wise in our actions, now.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The link says the guy is Australian, if you watch the vice video he has a different name and says he came from Belgium.

Maybe I am wrong, but I just watched the vice video today and I am pretty sure he was the Belgian and had a different name.

He asks his son if he wants to be a jihadi or a martyr. It's pretty messed up, this kid is being desensitized so he has no empathy with humans.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow

The link says the guy is Australian, if you watch the vice video he has a different name and says he came from Belgium.

Maybe I am wrong, but I just watched the vice video today and I am pretty sure he was the Belgian and had a different name.

He asks his son if he wants to be a jihadi or a martyr. It's pretty messed up, this kid is being desensitized so he has no empathy with humans.

He left here, Australia, to go fight there. He has arrest warrants out for him if he returns. There are more here still, with the same mindset. they are the problem. And they hide in plain sight in order to use moderates as shields, and proclaim unjust hatred toward them.

No doubt people will excuse the problem for this.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

You know it's different this time than any other right? They are flooding to ISIS, and not coming back this time. He is amassing an actual army. The larger he gets, the more they go there. At this point the conservative estimates are that 12,000 have left Europe (alone) and for good. ISIS is now issuing their own passports, and people are burning their passports when they get there.

I am going to venture to guess, that we will see most of the extremists leave this time - with only a few staying in order to keep trying to recruit more. It's very much different this time.

Let all of them leave.... let them amass like this and believe they have won.

www.miamiherald.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Unbelievable when folks go away from their homeland to do murder.
Those American boys that go to israel to murder women and children with the blessing of the US govt. comes to mind...
Insanity.
You go looking for death and he will find you.
A defender is someone who dies on their home soil or kills invaders, an aggressor is someone who leaves their home soil looking for a fight.
How is this idea so hard to grasp?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join