It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

supressed information. psychology "they" don't want you to know.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Brain Owner's Guide Excelsior a complete psychology handbook

pleasure is caused by cells reproducing via food or rest (even blinking) or procreation or increasing bloodflow (such as walking Or caffeine or a warm bath or alcohol or drugs or ibuprophen) or breathing or evacuation of bodily waste Or 98.6 degree body temperature or the removal or pain or anything known to cause pleasure.

pain is the dying of cells or Death or hunger or fatigue or sexual arousal or adrenaline rush or crying or restriction of body (or mind) or full bowel/bladder or a rise/lowering of body temperature or illness Or regurgitating or sneezing or Removal of pleasure or anything known to cause pain. 

A joke has 2 parts, which are normally in non joking context a pleasure and a related pain, in joke context the pleasure is pain and the relatable pain is pleasure realistically. It says it directly usually but sometimes it is implied. the reaction of laughter is an inability to distinguish between pain and pleasure. Much like forcible tickling causing laughter it has to do with not being able to tell if something is pain or pleasure because it's both. males and females have different humor tastes. Analyzing jokes is basic if you want to write jokes, figure out what the pleasure/pain and pain/pleasure are in each joke. Teaching yourself to write jokes is fundamental in joke writing, so is listening to a few thousand funny jokes. All jokes say pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain but not all things that say pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain are jokes because jokes are funny. The more you try to write jokes the more natural it becomes to think funny.

People fear pain that is realistically possible. pain impairs judgement. Anger is when a source of pain is experiencing pleasure.Crying is a response to pain, see definition of pain above. Smiling while crying increases tears.Frowning on purpose while experiencing comedy increases comedic effect. The mind and body reward good and punish bad via pain and pleasure. Society often tricks people by rewarding bad and punishing good. The goal of all activity is to cure pains with Pleasure. People "love" pleasure and "hate" pain. Pleasure is good and pain is bad. Pleasure is healthy and pain is unhealthy. People do what they think will cause pleasure and avoid that which they think causes pain. People love other people because of mutual pleasures and pains they share and teaming up is seen as increasing chances of pleasure/survival (even blind ants surround the queen and hold hands to protect her) Repetition or Transcription or rhyming makes things easier to remember. Comparisons, metaphors, parables, etcetera etcetera are mental tricks.

Unconcious hypnosis trance does not exist and all hypnosis does is make a person crave pleasures more. Hypnotists tell a person to imagine pleasure and describe the pleasure using all 5 senses using the imagination which relaxes a person. Intoxication makes a person easier to hypnotize. Money isn't happiness, pleasure is happiness. This will not help you trick people, this information will merely facilitate logic and reasoning. Music is based on beat of highest treble note. Based on sigmund freud's pleasure principle discovered in the 1800s.-me

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Is there more?a reply to: mattsawaufo

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So what came first, the pleasure or the pain?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Yeah. There is hate, but the world has seen enough hate.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krystian

Without life there is no pain.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krystian
So what came first, the pleasure or the pain?

I think that the late term experience in the womb would be pleasurable.
Followed by extreme pain during the birthing process.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

I have used hypnosis it DOES work.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I've read books on it and watched YouTube hypnosis videos. It's relaxing.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I want to believe you. Hypnotize me into believing you. Hah.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This isn't even close to ats worthy. What is "suppressed" in all of this conjecture? Where are the links? Is there anything even remotely close to being scientific presented in the OP?

It hurt. I got through a chunk, and just couldn't bother to finish.

BTW, ever heard of sado-massochism?
edit on 10-8-2014 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese
en.m.wikipedia.org...(psychology)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
supressed information. psychology "they" don't want you to know.

Of course they don't want you to know it, how else are they going to pay off their Uni debts if people could heal their own mental conflicts.

How would they pay for their holidays, how would they get their kickbacks from writing unnecessary prescriptions.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Go look in the dictionary and look at what is listed under pleasure and pain or comedy. It IS suppressed.

edit on 10-8-2014 by mattsawaufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mattsawaufo

So you got nothin, basically?

I mean it's so suppressed that you can easily find it on the surface web?

Really guy?

This isn't even something people should need to be taught, it's basic common sense, and yet it's such a surface representation of what's going on.

There's so many generalizations in the OP, that I couldn't be bothered to read it all. Too many exceptions were popping out.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Name one exception. Just one.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You are serious!

You really are!

LOL!

Why would I waste my time with someone who has not the intellect to process it all?

/thread

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
Go look in the dictionary and look at what is listed under pleasure and pain or comedy. It IS suppressed.

Agreed...

"...please stop calling them 'elite', especially with a capital! I'm sure they love you for it & they probably started that reference to them since my (old) dictionaries say the meaning of elite is 'the pick, the flower, the best part'. Hardly applies to them does it? Now online and new dictionaries say it means rich and powerful people. Please stop perpetuating this myth of them being 'elite'." www.knowledgeoftoday.org...

BTW, so is Wiki and about.com'...

InterActiveCorp owns about.com

• The Chairman and Senior Executive is Barry Diller, who was previously head of Paramount Pictures, Fox Broadcasting, and USA Broadcasting. wiki.answers.com...

The problem with Wikipedia is not that it exists, but that it has become the cornerstone for researchers scanning the Internet for information and blindly copying from Wikipedia entries, wrongfully assuming that they are neutral and correct.

It has become the "Ministry of Information", the "one-stop information shop" of the Internet, but no one should fall for the "Newspeak" of a title. Wikipedia has made the task for those seeding disinformation and removing dissenting views easier, more direct and even more anonymous. °

Wikipedia Lies:Online Disinformation & Propaganda

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
From a psychoanalytical point of view, I have to assume deep in your heart you know wikipedia would be the number one piece of propaganda available online for the masses.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Why would I waste my time with someone who has not the intellect to process it all?

Let us know when you figure out why you already did.

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
/thread

Oops... the thread kept going.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattsawaufo
Brain Owner's Guide Excelsior a complete psychology handbook

pleasure is caused by cells reproducing via food or rest (even blinking) or procreation or increasing bloodflow (such as walking Or caffeine or a warm bath or alcohol or drugs or ibuprophen) or breathing or evacuation of bodily waste Or 98.6 degree body temperature or the removal or pain or anything known to cause pleasure.

Those are all descriptions of physical pleasure. What about emotional pleasure???

pain is the dying of cells or Death or hunger or fatigue or sexual arousal or adrenaline rush or crying or restriction of body (or mind) or full bowel/bladder or a rise/lowering of body temperature or illness Or regurgitating or sneezing or Removal of pleasure or anything known to cause pain.

Again how about emotional pain??

Why do you include "sexual arousal" and "adrenaline rush" in there when those are normally considered pleasure and not pain?? (You even list "increased blood flow" in the Pleasure section above yet have sexual arousal listed as pain.)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join