It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSME - Members theories

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It is my belief that the NWO is not at all like what is discussed here and many other places. In my (admittedly uneducated) opinion the idea of the one world government and the NWO is either one of the greatest hoaxes ever pulled or a natural progression of human history. We live in a unique time in history where we have access to enormous volumes of information, advanced technologies, cheap easy travel, and most importantly mass communication with diverse global opinion and culture. If there is to be a one world government and a NWO then now is the time when we find out if it can work. With the internet fuelling a communication revolution and the ability to travel cheaply and easily, well frankly now is the time when the puppet masters find out if the puppets get along so to speak. That is if there are any real puppet masters.

A one world government, a NWO, will not work if the masses cannot be controlled that way, however if we find that we all get along pretty well someplace like the internet where we lose some of our national, religous, political, ethnic, and socio-economic identities well then it might work. I'm not so sure though, once the intitial fascination wears off with your new found global voice on the internet then most people tend to congregate in small groups (reletive to the vastness of the internet) like here at ATS where it is diverse but yet most of us hold alot of the same beliefs, interests, and yes prejudices. Many people at ATS like it because it provides access to news and opinion on subjects we are interested in but it also provides a structure, some basic rules, that we all seem to like here. People that do not like the subject matter or do not like the format move on and find a new group. And that to me is the problem with a one world government, the human mind and it's endless diversity on this planet prevent it from being controlled by one group of people. That might sound niave, but is it really?

If there is a NWO, a shadow group with ultimate control, then the cast of charachters would have to be enormous. Their goal of a one world government wold be multi-generational, a multi-century task actually. The NWO would need to recruit members and invest huge sums of money and time to put the right people in the right places at the right times, not to mention protecting them, even from themselves, one drunk driving accident could prove catastrophic to a group pinning it's aims on a certain pupil. For one single shadow group to control nearly the entire planet, well then they couldn't be a reletively small group of wealthy people like is often disscussed with this subject. Their ranks would have to reach deep into the fabric of every society on the planet, the sheer number of subserviants would be enormous. Sure the highest ranks of a leadership could be a small group, but the rank and file, the troops so to speak, that group would be gigantic, who could keep that big a secret?

Wouldn't it make more sense to say that the NWO has no real leadership, has no well defined cast of characters, has no actual followers. That it is actually a human movement toward a more intellectual, healthy, peaceful, and close knit global community, a state of mind more than a police state. I am not saying that there are not shodowy groups of collaborators that throw their power around and effect world policy. There always have been. Their were wealthy men that hepled Julius Ceasar gain power, then there were the wealthy men that had him killed. There were those that aided certain Pharohs in their rise to power, then others who scratched their names from the monuments in Egypt. There were groups of wealthy and powerful men that met in secret and helped start the French Revolution, the American Revolution, and even the Bolshivik Revolution. And most assuredly there are those types of people at work today. However they are mere players in the long drama of human history. Almost all of the major ways that have evolved to govern man kind have sprung from a group of people who thought they had the solutions and the power to keep people in line, but they have done little to curb the common mans thirst for peace and prosperity as well as individuality and liberty.

This may sound fruity and flaky to alot of people and thats fine, it just might be, but I don't believe one group of people is strong enough to rule all of mankind. The best I think any group of people could hope to acheive would be controlling a portion of the population and then allying them selves with other groups, which is ecxactly what govenments have done for thousands of years and there is nothing shadowy or secret about that. I don't believe in the idea that a shadow group is out pushing a NWO, if anything they would be collaborating against it for there is nothing NEW about what they are doing, it is as old as civilization. The real New World Order is still out there yet to come and is undefined and unknowable.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree with Amorymeltzer, NWO doesn't exist.
I know it may make people on this site feel better that they're onto something, to feel that one is on the inside or have an idea how something works, but it doesn't mean that a sinister bunch of white males whisper and nod at each other to keep some countries wealthy and some poor.
I say the above because most individuals in capitalist countries percieve a country's wealth by a rate that shows the majority of it's population employed.
The idea of wealth has many forms. Western eyes, (I'm western!) sees power and wealth by how much we can aquire.
Would a REAL N.W.O have countries starving? I wonder.
1. There's easier ways of taking currency from it's wealthier countries than ask for donations.
2. Starving people die and therefore are no use.
3. Poor countries waste time and energy on the small things of keeping it's population striving to do better... which they see because the NWO allow some other countries to be percieved as 'paved in gold'.
4. Countries ran by despots and tyrants, would be used, trampled on and then set free to join the ranks of 'western' countries and hopefully, live in peace.
PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE OLD CHESTNUT, THAT THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO IRAQ.
If the plan was to relieve Middle-Eastern countries of it's rulers, wouldn't the NWO have done this already? remember, these guys are more intelligent and wiser than anybody on the planet!
So a control may exist, but I don't believe that it belongs to anyone with a long-term agenda, a agenda that will eventually bring all the population of the world to behave like drolls.
There are people on this earth who are hungry, dying and afraid. what do you think they feel about a NWO?
They'd say, give me food, help me... reality.
Fix that and then YOU would be a New World Order, for a first time.

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
kudos to darkmoor and looking4truth, i enjoyed reading both of your posts. i see your theories as opposite sides of the coin when we think about the nwo.

looking4truth: the idea of giving the nwo a chance makes perfect sense, and that's why so many people will be fooled by it. after all, it's obvious that the current world order is far from ideal. everyday we see political and religious leaders stirring up hatred and division, rather than encouraging us to cooperate as a community of humans with common goals. given that, why wouldn't we embrace an attempt to unite us and put an end to the hatred/division that has been holding humanity back for so long?
however, before we accept any solution to the problems of our civilization, we should understand exactly who is offering the solution and what their motivations are. if the the solution is coming from the illuminati (or whatever they prefer to be called), then it will be a well-planned ruse to convince us all to accept their created tyranny.
it also seems unlikely that one small group of people could be so powerful and influential to actually control the entire world. your right in saying that such a plot would have to be multigenerational because it would take hundreds of years to get your ducks in a row if you wanted to gain control of all of civilization. and how could mere humans, no matter how dedicated, achieve such a task? the truth is that these humans were aided by an intelligence that is far beyond humanity. it is understandable if you doubt this, it takes a strong faith in God to believe that the devil actually exists. it's true that no group of humans could achieve something as grand as the nwo with their own devices. you only need to read the paper to see the devil's hand in current events, but you won't see it if you aren't willing to accept the the possibility that the devil(an evil influence that plagues mankind) is real. a good introduction to the devil's influence in the affairs of men is the story of Albert Pike. here's a good introduction to a historical satanist as well as to the origins of the nwo: www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

darkmoor: i completely agree that the nwo is a satanic enterprise. i'm not too sure about the rapture business, mostly because it seems too good to be true. your faith seems strong enough to guide through the trials that we all will endure. the only thing i would suggest is a healthy skepticism of the 'christian' leaders that hold sway in our society. some may be legit, but i think that most are under the influence of the cult that is behind the nwo.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
look around google's searches for new world order info

infowars.com is probably the best truth movement website for me

the new world order's plans were stolen by people who are no longer alive (they used to shoot people dead for trespassing where they keep some of the documents about future world plans - people died getting these documents to alex jones [of infowars.com])

THEY PLAN TO KILL 80% of the world - that's 4.5 BILLION people... ...this is documented

they are forming the army who aren't in Iraq and your local police. the other troops are being sent in where there is "depleted", not-so-depleted uranium, and troops are coming home and dying from new diseases

9/11 was a government operation to gain control and pass numerous constitution-destroying "patriot acts" - and expand their control

THE MICROCHIP, THE ONSTAR SYSTEM, SURVEILLANCE CAMERA NUMBERS STILL INCREASE (EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE CAMERAS IN SCHOOL BATHROOMS), AND THE ADMINISTERING COMPANIES OF ALL OF TODAY'S MODERN INJECTIONS ADMIT THERE IS SQUALINE, MERCURY, CANCER CELLS WHICH CAUSE BABIES TO DIE OF CANCER EVERY YEAR BY THE THOUSAND, AND HUNDREDS MORE CHEMICALS IN YOUR CHILDREN’S INJECTIONS - THERE IS ASPARTAME IN YOUR COCA-COLA which is killing thousands of people per year

deaths from tasers are up to 2 EVERY SINGLE DAY - people are attacked by cops with tasers when they are bound to a wheelchair - a disabled driver was getting into her car - her condition means she walks with a limp - and the cops tasered her for "looking drunk" and attempting to enter a car while SUPPOSEDLY "INTOXICATED" - she sued, as anyone who values their freedom to not be attacked for doing everyday things should, could and would do

the military and SWAT shoot kids in the head in schools, and snatch kids outta their schools at a rate of 1.5 MILLION - MILLION - THAT'S ONE POINT FIVE MILLION - EVERY YEAR - thats about 4,110 every day

they threaten to lock kids up - mainstream media - for being LATE THREE TIME TO A LESSON - IS THAT SUDDENLY A CRIME?? - its apparently truency to turn up 5 minutes late to a lesson - i saw it on a news report that alex jones showed on his weekly hour-long tv show

an 11-year old girl almost got locked up for quote "resisiting arrest, assault and SCRATCHING AN OFFICER'S ARM" unquote when she threw a rock in a rock fight at an 8-year old boy and cut his head - little cut in his forehead and she has to go to court for possible years in prison

can you see where this is leading? the government is using lame excuses for patrolling our streets and controlling people all over the world...

...1999 - seattle - quiet protests at an NWA conference (thats new world alliance, not niggas with attitude) were attacked because of an obviously government-hired group of 40 or 50 "anarchists"... ...police couldn't arrest the "anarchists" smashing up cars and bank windows and spray-painting “PIG” on police cars, and “NWA SUX” on bank windows only 50 yards from police - also attacking delegates of the NWA

eventually, they "sat-in" inside a 3-story office block, and got housed if they agreed to come out - they were housed across the road from the office block rent-free, while, in the next few days, police were let off their "leashes" and - quote from local Seattle news channel days after the "anarchist attacks" (they were now curled up in rent-free, comfortable, safe housing) - "ATTACKED PEOPLE ON THE STREET INDISCRIMINATELY" - if you were there, you were a victim

2000 – US Army troops are in direct violation of 1878 law "posse comitatus" when they are caught by residents filming them PARTOLLING THE STREETS OF SWANSBORO

2000 - delta force drop into Kingsville, Texas unannounced even after the police chief REFUSED GOVERNMENT BRIDES TO LET THEM IN - they ignored local authority and terrorised residents, running around the many abandoned warehouses (BUT ALSO SPREADING AROUND THE STREETS AND INHABITED AREAS INTO PEOPLE’S BACK AND FRONT GARDENS) with SUBMACHINE GUNS

2004 - when there was a demonstration in New York, there were riot police out with tear gas and armoured vehicles - AND SOUND WEAPONS USED IN IRAQ to control perfectly peaceful protesters’ moods - THEN PEOPLE IN THEIR 1000'S WERE ROUNDED UP AND ARRESTED AND PLACED IN AN ABANDONED WAREHOUSE ON THE PIER WHERE THEY ADMITTED - mainstream media, look it up, LOOK IT UP or prove me wrong WHY DON'T YOU?? - THAT THERE WAS ASBESTOS ALL AROUND THE WAREHOUSE WHERE THE PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WERE BEING HELD - they also admitted the “prisoners” had not broken any laws, and were arrested for no reason whatsoever - they also admitted that they were kept in the warehouse, filled by asbestos, for long enough that some of them may develop illnesses from the exposure

1/3 of the world’s population - that's 2 billion people - have TB, not the developed disease - TEXAN PHYSICIAN ON ALEX JONES' RADIO SHOW SAYING THIS - HE HAD DONE THE TESTS HIMSELF - and yet we still have mercury and squaline and cancer cells in our babies and children's injections - aspartame, which is a proven poison, in our food and drinks - and flourine in the water at our local swimming pools, which, 100's of international tests show, causes anything from flu or colds to diseases we expect to pick up only in africa

the mri superbug just had another victim, and undercover work by journalists and reporters FROM THE BBC IN LONDON, ENGLAND show that the standards of cleaning in hospitals are so appaling, they need to be investigated IMMEDIATELY BY AN INDEPENDENT ORGANISATION, AND SEVERE CHARGES BROUGHT UPON THE ONES REPSONSIBLE FOR KEEPING STANDARDS AND INSPECTIONS UP

can you see the big picture? can you see that there is no way that usama bin laden and his 19 ARAB HIJACKERS could have NORAD stand down? - i wont go into that - i believe you all know about it

THE ILLUMINATI, THE NEW WORLD ORDER - THEY KEEP OUR BORDERS OPEN, AND WERE CAUGHT SHIPPING DRUGS INTO THE COUNTRY - mainstream media - common knowledge now that CIA brings in drugs - BUT ARREST PEACEFUL PROTESTERS FOR WALKING DOWN THE STREETS OF NEW YORK - is that a crime now?? - AND PAY KIDS $200 TO SNITCH ON THEIR PARENTS FOR OWNING FIREARMS - they can now be arrested for owning firearms, even though it isn't illegal, IS IT? SOMEONE TELLING ME IT'S ILLEGAL TO OWN FIREARMS IN THE USA? didn't think so - THEY OFFER KIDS CD PLAYERS, STERIOS, COMPUTERS, TOYS, MONEY for snitching on their parents - SOUNDS LIKE THE YOUTH TRAINING OF THE SECRET POLICE TO ME

they are becoming greedy - we need to stop their advance on our god-given rights and granted (by the constitution and posse comitatus) civl liberties and freedoms

EXPOSE THE TRUTH - IT'S SO UGLY THAT PEOPLE WILL REBEL FOR JUST KNOWING THE TRUTH - NOT EVEN KNOWING WHAT THEY PLAN TO DO IN THE FUTURE

say "no" to microchips, say "no" to ID cards, say "no" to allowing your children to become government snitches for money, say "no" to squaline and mercury and cancer cells in our babies and children's injections, say "no" to flourine in our water, say "no" to aspartame in our supermarket food, and drink, SAY "NO" TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER - SAY "YES" TO FREEDOM

WE OUTNUMBER THESE WORMS AND RATS BY BETWEEN ABOUT 500 AND 2000 TO 1 - WE CAN OVERTHROW ALL OF OUR CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS FOR THEIR SICKENING, SELFISH, SABOTAGING, FASCIST ACTS AND CREATE A REAL “DEMOCRACY” - A WORD WHICH HAS BEEN ABUSED AND TRAMPLED ON OVER THE LAST HUNDRED YEARS, JUST LIKE THE VERY LAWS THAT MADE BRITAIN AND THE USA GREAT – THE CONSTITUTION, POSSE COMITATUS, AND THE BRITISH MAGNA CARTA - LET'S GET OUR FREEDOM BACK AND CONQUER THE SLIMY LITTLE REVOLTING CREATURES BEHIND OUR CONTROLLING, MONEY-HUNGRY GOVERNMENTS - FIGHT THE NEW WORLD ORDER – www.infowars.com... , www.prisonplanet.com... , www.letsroll911.org... , www.supportthetruth.com... , www.question911.com... , www.question911.com... ............

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think there is a relatively small elite who are trying to establish a one world government. I also believe they are going to try and depopulate earth, like kill a big portion of us, with sterilizing, viruses and maybe a third world war. I mean think how much better the living standards would be for the individual and the communities, if 80% of us were gone. The population would also be much easier to control.
There are many reasons states in the US are more united than the countries that have joined the EU in Europe, the north american people have their history, culture and most important of all, their language in common. While in Europe there is many languages, most countries have diffrent histories and cultures.
But even though this small elite might exist and try to do just this, or something similar, it doesn't mean that they would succeed. Like looking4truth said, we are simply too diverse, to live in a one world government. Unless, of course, we would be forced to do that, we'd have to live in a sort of totalitarian police state, in that case.

So in my opinion a working one world government, with a peaceful transition, is more or less a utopian idea at this point in time, it would require at least a hundred or a few hundred years of preparation. But it's not impossible either, highly unlikely though.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok....here is my take on the motivation for a NWO.

Suppose that we we emerged or maybe engineered as 'smart monkeys' by the Greys or whatever is behind them - sooner or later it is inevitable that the smart monkies are eventually going to be able to re-write thier own genome, develop A.I, Nano tech and Borg swarm the galaxy as hypersmart, immortal, mutant cyborg jihadis or similar.

Supposing TPTB are holding the Greys accountable for making sure that thier experiment never gets off this planet. They would need to be able to control pretty much anything the human race does - they did it for a long time withr religion, but once the scientific genie got out of the bottle, they needed a new plan - hence the NWO, a global population of micro-chipped serfs, ruled by an elite directly under thier control (the bloodline elites)

They seem to have interferd many times in our past to 'civilise' us - and yet we never seem to quite get it, this is thier way of making us 'safe' - with maybe the portion of us that do 'get it' ascending or whatever.

This is the only sort of scenario that makes a lick of sense to me - but means that we are never going to 'defeat' them and in view of the consequences probably not wise that we should try.

Essentially they seem to have allways remained aloof and used/redirected our own worst qualities against ourselves. .to keep us under control.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join