It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FSME - Members theories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ok, we seem to get the same theories over and over again, so the idea of this thread is for you guys to post your own theories on the NWO. When creating others, please starting using sources. This will be our offical member theories section

Here is the offical FSME theory

Well, i wouldnt be much of an expert or a helper unless i shared my theory on the matter. Over the years, there has been many theories on the subject of the new world order, so many that i have lost count. Some theories seem hard to understand i.e the greys are the nwo and some border on the line of extremist views i.e the jews are to blame, but of course...everyone has a theory on the subject.

So what is the new world order? well, it can be everything from a group of elite men to a secret brotherhood, but the main thing the new world order is about is change. A change in the way something is controlled and operated, for example, Iraq has experienced a new order, which is democracy, a different form of control. Many countries throughout the world went through a new world order when the monarchy rule changed, the old order of monarchy no longer become the right way to control so a new order was introduced. So what i am trying to say? the new world order is not about satanists, cults, elite,etc its about a different way of control. A better way of control.

But of course, we fear what we dont understand, the new world order is one of those things. In my opinion, the new world order will be a republican style single government that will rule the world, not by fear or "big brother", a peaceful way to bring the world together. Also, before you all say, there is no evidence to support my theory but there is hardly no evidence to support the others too.

So the FSME's theory of the new world order is a single government that will control the world and i believe it will occur after a major war i.e World War III so that man can once again live in peace.

(taken from my Forum guide post)

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
well, i just covered my own idea rather in depth here but ill sum it up here.

I don�t believe the NWO is a cataclysmic, wold-ending scenario. I don�t think the world leaders have even an inkling of what is going to happen and where they�re heading, and I certainly don�t think aliens or demons are behind it. I don�t think it will kill off half the population and subjugate the remaining half.

The current nations exist in an unstable �equilibrium� of power. Not an equilibrium in wealth, or power, but an equilibrium of stability. There is no utter and complete domination by one, consolidated power. And, eventually, we grow together. With the aid of the global economy, the internet, diplomacy, and whatever else we come up with, all the remaining nations will have progressed to the point where they will find it is in their best interests to exist under one flag. As nations, we can further our society; as a planet, we can further humanity. United under a single government, every nation retains their sovereignty, their culture, their language their customs. The Global Government serves as the highest authority. County, state, nation, globe. Each serves its own realm. The Global Government will seek universal opportunity and capability, knowledge and education in all areas, the understanding of anything we come across, the continued happiness and prosperity of all mankind, and the further advancement of humanity, beyond Earth, as far as we can take us.

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
In reading some of the members idieas I realize that they know very little about the new world order and have done very little reaserch on the subject.
For this, I feel very sorry for those that have a real interest in finding out the facts instead of listening to a bunch of people that state no facts only express there shallow, narrow minded ideas of what they believe of something that they have know Idea is " Very Real " and a very real danger to the american way of life.

Should you have a real interest in the subject and the facts concerning it, I would suggest visiting the web site of Devvy Kidd as this is where you can obtain varifiable facts supported by undeniable documentation.
You will also find out that this fine government everyone wants to depend on and that they believe they had something to do with putting into effect not only does not care about them but fully intends to enslave them.
They will also find out that the federal reserve system is illigal and illigally instuted.

They would find out that the New World Order intends to replace the United States Constitution with the UN Charter which if laid along side of the Communest Manifesto would match almost perfectly. should you not believe me lay them side by side and see for yourself." I DID".

The only way the New World Order can be instuted is to bring "ALL" of the earths econemey to the same low level. The easiest way to get rid of the U.S. Constitution is to invoke Martial Law which automatically overrides the Constitution.

If you think that you are free ,safe;and have rights, then you have a very sad awakening comming and I feel very sad for you.
As for 9/11, our fine government had their hands in that all the way to there eyeballs. A building does not fall streight down when a plain hits it.
For those that do not know about demolitions; a building only drops streight down if the inside supporting structure implodes first and that takes very careful planning and precise demolition placement so that when detonated the inside structure collapses first, causing the outside structure to collapse in and down at the same time; the demolitions must be set at ground level first. A single and /or two plains striking the buildings where they did would have scattered the debre for many miles arround. How ever If charges were set and ditonated at a second or two before the impact of the plains, then the building would inplode and drop streight down just as it did and no average person would know the difference.

The United States went Bankrupt in 1943 and was bought out by several powerfull families ( something not known to very many) therefore there are "TWO" governments-------- the puppets which we see and are made to believe that we elect; and the government that really owns and runs the country dispite what the people think or vote on. 99.9% of the people would not know their rights under the constitution if they were slapped in the mouth with them, they should take the time to read it, it is very enlightening such as individual income tax is no more legal than it was originally; this by the way; is well supported and varifiable in the federal law (Federal Code of Regulations(title 26 C.F.R. sec. 1.1441-5)-Conklin v. U.S.A. (94-1213), Brushaber v. UNION pACIFIC R.R. Co. 240 U.S. 1, [1916], The Congressional Record, Volume 89, Part 2, page 2580 for5 27 March 1943.,In United States of America v. Lloyd R. Long, case number CR-1-93-91, decided on 15 October 1993 in the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tenn., in a jury trial, that filing a Tax return is not manditory.
There is volumes of documentation on the subject of Income Tax, and the New World Order if one really wishes to learn about.

The best place to start is with Devvy Kidd's web site.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Corporations cannot figure out how to sell hot dogs and hot dog buns in equally numbered packages, we are supposed to believe they will take over the world....cmon now. People have been trying to conquer the world Since alexander the great, and before him. It never lasts for a simple reason, Humanity screams to be free.

"A building does not fall streight down when a plain hits it.
For those that do not know about demolitions; a building only drops streight down if the inside supporting structure implodes first and that takes very careful planning and precise demolition placement so that when detonated the inside structure collapses first, causing the outside structure to collapse in and down at the same time; the demolitions must be set at ground level first. A single and /or two plains striking the buildings where they did would have scattered the debre for many miles arround. How ever If charges were set and ditonated at a second or two before the impact of the plains, then the building would inplode and drop streight down just as it did and no average person would know the difference"

Cleaner;
The buildings fell several hours after the planes hit them. They buckled under when heat from the fire softened the supporting beams ( this is called annealing) and they lost their strength.

"If you think that you are free ,safe;and have rights, then you have a very sad awakening comming and I feel very sad for you"

Your rights are predicated upon your willingness to fight for them. The courts, laws, and constitution supply you with the ammunition. YOu must pull the legal trigger.

"The United States went Bankrupt in 1943 and was bought out by several powerfull families ( something not known to very many) therefore there are "TWO" governments"

A Nation cannot be definition become bankrupt. It can become insolvent, but the UNited States has trillions more in assets than in debts, even today. and which two familys are you referring too?

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I know that NWO theories are many and vary in a opinions. So, mine will just seem like another opinion to everyone, but take heed. My theory come straight from God, via the books of Daniel and Revelation. You guys can find the information I am about to share with you. First, the NWO is just not another part of history of a phenomena in our time. This union will be a violent and chaotic union unilke history has ever seen or ever will see. The scary part is, alot of people don't know that. Imagine, having a new born and not being to feed that newborn because you have not taken the mark of the beast(666) and have decided to follow and believe in Christ until the end. The New World Order will be ten nations and their leaders (major players as described in Daniel and Revelation who reak havoc on this world for seven years. At the head of the ten nations will be the anti-christ and the false prophet. The anti-christ will be a charasmatic man of great power, wealth, sophistication, and will seem to have the answers to all of the worlds problems. In reality, this man is a wolf in sheeps clothing just waiting to devour this world. The devil will give this man his power and he will be a very evil and sadistic man. Where does the U.S. fit into all of this. We are the modern day Ephram and we will be brought to our knees by this evil. The U.S. commands the greatest armed forces unit in the world, primarily because of our air attack. This is how we will be brought down. It describes in Revelation that nation who is represented by the eagle, the U.S., our wings will be clipped. I take that as our mighty air force will be destoyed. We are a blessed nation. God has made it that we are seperated by two oceans and are able to intercept any aircraft or dangers that may affect us, somehow, that will end and we will be penetrated. This one world government will eventually make it to where we worship satan and no one else or suffer the consequences. The handwriting is all over the wall, why do you think that God is being taken out of everything in this country? There will be one currency and one ruler, the anti-christ. People, do not be deceived. God is our only hope. It's funny, on the back of the one dollar bill, under the all seeing eye, which is satanic all in itself, the words written in Latin are the New World Order(NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM). We are headed for destruction. The set up for the New World Order has begun. I will try to pinpoint just who is in it now and when the coming together started.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The reverse of the Great Seal of the United States is not satanic, it says "Providence (or God) Favors Our Actions" and depicts the all-seeing eye of divine providence with a glory behind it completing an unfinished 13-level pyramid (representing the 13 states/colonies), meaning that the U.S. is incomplete without God. "Novus Ordo Seclorum" means a "New Order of the Ages" NOT "New World Order". Here, "New Order" means the breaking of the powers of the European ruling class, not the enshrinement of them that is usually meant by "New World Order". You can see this on the obverse with the 13 stars breaking through the clouds above the heraldic eagle (13 stars representing 13 original states and the clouds representing the power of the king of England).

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   

the New World Order intends to replace the United States Constitution with the UN Charter

America always seems to be the country labelled as the driving force behind the NWO but from what we have seen recently America has tried to break away from the UN.
America has also been careful to ensure that countries like Iraq were able to be self governed and were not forced to live as new americans.

The anti-christ will be a charasmatic man of great power, wealth, sophistication, and will seem to have the answers to all of the worlds problems.

That sure don't sound like Dubbya to me. LOL

I don't see any problem with the world being governed by a single power. Yes, we would have to be sure that individual countries maintained their own governments, religions and culture, but I see the unification of the earth as a good thing.
Third world countries would benefit most as, presumably, a basic level of human rights would be extended to anyone chosing to join the order.

People have been trying to conquer the world Since alexander the great, and before him. It never lasts for a simple reason, Humanity screams to be free.

I totally agree with this sentiment. No government can last for long without the support of the people. People will rise up and overthrow the government.
This is the very reason that politicians pander to the will of the majority so often. It was political pressure that heralded the end of the vietnam war. 'Power to the people'.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by ilandrah]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The NWO is already on the scene. We can see every day that small countries are under influence off some big state. In NWO that small states are unable to have their own choice , and their existence is controled by "big brother". The Big brother controls their economy , status , inside order ecc. How can you live free under these control?Wher is free will?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanja
The NWO is already on the scene. We can see every day that small countries are under influence off some big state. In NWO that small states are unable to have their own choice , and their existence is controled by "big brother". The Big brother controls their economy , status , inside order ecc. How can you live free under these control?Wher is free will?

I think you have mistaken Capitalism for the NWO.

Of course small countries are under influence of large countries! Because the only way small countries can achive wealth is through export and in reality the large countries are the buyers. The only exeption is Oil. Saudi Arabia and OPEC plays the US like a fiddle.

You have also forgot to mention what countries you are talking about, considdering that I live in a small country. I have never witnessed any state running the affairs of my country.

My theory is that there is no NWO. The only reason for people believing in it is a lack of understandig of the global economy. Yes, the market does partially control society, however i will pose the question: Who is the market? The market is the consumer, YOU and ME.

THE NWO DOES NOT EXIST, ONLY THE MARKET

By the way, the UN Charter are the laws of the UN, and have nothing to do with policies or politics. It declares how the UN as an organization should function, how membership is set up and so forth. Yet it embraces peace in the opening statements, wich is not exclusive to Communism.

You are probably confusing the Charter, with the Declaration of Human Rights. However Communism does not endorse freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom to organize nor the right to own property. The Human Rights and the Charter are way off compared to Communism.

Read the Declaration of Human Rights here: www.un.org...

[edit on 17-1-2005 by Tordenskiold]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Although not really a complete theory, I would imagine that the International Bankers, and Pharmaceutical companies would have great pull in this New World Order. I'd also venture to say that the government would be figure headed by a clandestine group or individual. This group/individual could be of virtually any origin (Freemasons are often picked on here), but freemasons do have their talons deep into media, government, commerce. That is a well known fact. Basically what it comes down to is that any given group/organization can have a degeneration toward nefarious goals, and to discredit any major global player based on their "noble aims" would be preposterous.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Novus Ordo Seclorum means "New Secular Order." As for "E Pluribus Unum", that is Latin for "One from Many." This is a masonic term and can be illustrated in the common myth that Ben Franklin wanted the turkey to be our national emblem. This is simply not true. The fact is that the phoenix was the first national bird, and was mistaken for a turkey because of it's elongated neck. The phoenix represents the motto "E Pluribus Unum" because it is a single bird that arises from ashes
(plural -> singular). The United States is a good example of this principle as well, and we have no idea if or when the nations of the world will experience such a new birth as the phoenix. Of course Franklin was the Grand Master Mason of the colonies, so this all makes sense. I do not know if the NWO is going to be a nice place to live.

The Illuminati uses many sources for their mysticism, from Plato, Pythagoras, and their connection through Egypt to Atlantis, which I believe was the last seat of a one world civilization, to the Assassins of Islam, who were not known for their kind and gentle nature. So it is anyone's guess as to where the world is going or what is going to happen on the 21st of December, 2012.

I don't know if anyone else here has an interest in ascended master, theosophy, and their connections to Nazis or any of the other secret societies in the past or present. As for myself I know far too little about anything concerning the ascended masters to judge whose side they are on.

Who knows, maybe the point of all this death and destruction is that things have to get worse before they get better. I have heard of crazier things, and if you believe in reincarnation, then death and destruction might not be as horrible as they would seem to an atheist.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
..the new world order will be proclaimed.

ET's , having set off a chain of events beyond even their reckoning by interfering with us ages ago, then tried to rectify their mistake by initiating certain cro-mags into the higher, and more esoteric realms of knowledge about all sorts of things..including how to tell 'cosmic time'.
I could elaborate, but the gist of it all is quite simple...like the Israelis will no longer talk to the Palestinians until one of them [currently Abbas] speaks for all of them..including Hamas, Hizbollah, Al Aksa Martyrs...
That is what ET[s] have made clear over the years..they are waiting to discuss things with a central authority, and they do no care much of what persuasion as long as he/she can sign the deal that will be respected by all.
Frankly they've learned their lesson about 'choosing sides'or determining a chosen people because, despite their genetic input and modifications over time, we remain essentially human [Thank God] and resistent to angelic-enslavement or thrall...the lessons of each generation must be repeated on the follwing generation, they do not embed themselves in the DNA to be passed on....and as long as we breed in the way 'nature intended''our hormonal impulses will always run counter to the anti-sexed bio-drones we call greys and their masters.

Make of that what you will, but it really is the code which lies at the heart of this illuminati /skull&bones/ freemason theorizing and NWO speculation E Pluribus Unum = 'out of many, one' as cited by posters here.
Exactly, and "when one speaks for all 'they' will listen"....

-Sincerely
-Shai

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I'm a highly pesemetic about the new world order thing I'm going for one theory. War and death. Exctintion of the human race or the planet. Summary: No new world order just a few fragments of mother earth.

Geez great opinion I got. Maybe I'm prone to do a suiciude.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Representative democracy had served what it was suppose to do, now i belive its time for change.

As can be seen, just go to any democratic country u will see it has started to look like monarchy. Son follows father (eg US) , there are main policical families (Kenedy,Bush,), etc I think the whole system is getting murky.

It seems its like monarchy on 4-5 years terms. governments are not listening to the people and are getting arogant.

A true democracy is the answer!!!

People will vote on major issues instead of electing representatives....

Its a bit too romantic but thats what the NWO should be

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The fact is that a new world order is in fact possible, but at the smae time unlikely. A concievable "new world order" would be one controlled by buisness states, owned by a singular body, most likely a company or corporation. Money is the matter that drives the world, the topic that drives the most contreversy outside of war. The fact that a political party would be a ble to control teh world is is impratical, as in politics it is natural for party members to disagree on evry topic slightly. With this disagreement, the opressed or controlled seize time to counteract the governments control over them. A corporation that soley contriols all buisness world wide wouldin effect be the ruling state, for they could fire, oh say, 500 milion peole, to prove a point.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Did you see the movie EQUILIBRIUM? I see the NWO a bit like that, they will control everything and make us do what they want. See the NWO as to do with the greys who gives the thechnology to the governments and elite, so the goal is to enslave us by sending some kind of waves and brainwashing so that people won't give a crap about spirituality and become selfish, like warriors, and beleive the elite like it's "god" and start to do what ever the NWO wants....
BUT the people of the highest of the pyramid are also brainwashed by the dark forces, the dark rules the world...and it has to do with bad energies...kind of difficult to understand, but the NWO as already started and you'll see more and more evidence of it.
You can say that what I say is all crap but I'm 100% sure it's that I can just feel it and I just know, sorry...the NWO is a pop-culture word, it's deeper, deeper than that. It's way of thinking, a way to act....it's the missing of "light" on earth. Just be prepared and send love to them, it's the only way to fight
Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I agree completely with Amelia. Equilibrium is the example how things would be done soon, besides we already are on medications, generaly.
Rare members of todays society don't take any drugs (medications), and if you don't want to - you are somehow strange.
After I got problems with alergy I refused to take any medication, and only drink tea, coffee and natural herbs if want to be well. I used to take a lot of medications, I was often having all sort of cold, flu and became alergic too.
But soon we will be forced or in chemtrail way forced to inhale substances to calm down, and that would be it.
Total control, and total death to the human in the human.
I am afraid nothing could be done to correct this, too.
Technology is helping for the establishing of the NWO, it is easy to know everything of everyone now, just use google, and dozen pages for random name easily found, if I can find, pros can find more.
Privacy is impossible to have, and it is not getting better.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
this is something i found on the united states one dollar bill i still need help locating the info and it might explain the nwo for you okay the first thing i found was words in latin or spanish that read new world order freaky huh any way i also notice there are two seals one that depicts a bald eagle which is the united states seal and one that depicts a pyramid with an eye close to the top of the triangle that is what is ticking me off i don't know what country owns that seal so if you guys find anything please u2u mail me or email me at [email protected]

[edit on 21-2-2005 by WaxPineapple]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
*Please note that this is from a christian standpoint. It is good to hear all different kinds of theories from different religions, mindsets, etc. This is written through what the Bible says and my own logical thinking. Flame me or praise me. *

If you really want my honest opinion then listen. If not then take everything I say with a grain of salt. It’s as simple as that.
It is my belief that life as a whole is a test. Every little thing that happens is predetermined. What I mean by everything being predetermined is that the events in our lives are predetermined. But you, the individual has a choice whether to take one road or the other. We have Free Will.

We may not like the idea of predetermined events but I believe it to be true. This is just my theory but it is based upon the Bible using logical thinking.

You’ve heard the theme of Good Vs Evil your entire life. This is good and this is evil. Your parents teach you it. You feel that a situation is a good one or a bad one. Everyday you are faced with decisions that you have to make and automatically you know if the decision you made was the right or wrong one. People call it your conscience. That it tells you deep down inside whether or not to make that choice. Well in my opinion that is God himself trying to navigate you through a very tough world.

Now the same went for Lucifer when he was in Heaven. He decided that he wasn’t going to follow God and was jealous of his power. He envied everything about him. Lucifer wanted to be his own god. He wanted people to worship him. So he made the decision to rebel against God. Now Satan is banished to Hell where he will be tortured for all of eternity. While he was in Heaven, however, he had a strong following of angels. These angels were also banished with him.

Revelation 12:9
”The great dragon was hurled down–that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”

God knew that Satan could still exert control over the people of Earth by tempting them. First, Satan tempted Adam and Eve. These were the first humans God created and they knew no evil. They were to live in utopia in peace with good food to eat. The food came in the form of many trees and Adam and Eve ate from these trees. But there was one tree they could not eat off of, the tree of life.

Genesis 2:9
”And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground-trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.”

He warned Adam and Eve not to eat from it but Eve decided to anyway. Her eyes opened, figuratively, and she knew good and evil and knew she was naked to the world. The Snake who is Satan had tempted her.

Genesis 3:5
”For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

So there you have the choice you can make. Good Vs Evil. This is the way it has been since we were first created and this is the way it will always be. Because of Adam and Eve eating from the tree of knowledge we all know today what good and evil is.

Now that was many ages ago. Since the humans ate from the tree of knowledge it was too late for God to show you that GOOD was the only way. Now humans had a choice. God only wants you to love him and live with him in Heaven. So what does he do?

God allows you to be tempted so that you may be tested. How can he let you into heaven if you have not yet proven yourself to him? Hmm? Life is his way of proving yourself to him. Showing him your faith in him. He has put you into a world filled with evil things. He has allowed Satan himself to tempt you with sin.

But he has also given you a way out. Through his Son, Jesus Christ.
This way will not be easy. Your faith will be tested but as long as you trust in Christ you will Live. You still have to live on Earth for a time to prove to him that you truly do praise his name and trust in his Son. Christ died on the cross for our sins. God sacrificed his only son so that you might have eternal life.

Because sinners may not inhabit the kingdom of God.

Through Christ’s death your sins have been washed away. But you must repent because everyone is a sinner and these sins confront you everyday. The only thing you can do is pray in Christ’s name and ask for forgiveness EVERYDAY.

The NWO is bad. I’ll tell you why. The members of this New World Order wish to exert control over the entire population of the Earth. They will preach peace and safety as I am doing with God. But you will see once they takeover that there will be no safety. There will be no peace.

There will be peace for a long enough time so that you may be deceived. Once they have their government in place then this will change. And when it changes you will have no way of defending against it since you have already supported it and allowed it to come to pass. But this has already been prophesied as well. Many will be deceived by this new world order. The leader of this new world order is the anti-christ or the Beast. He will come and preach his message of salvation and peace to all the nations. That we all might “just get along”. Many will be caught up with his charm and good looks and be taken aback by this new leader with a wonderful message. He is no different that any other politician. They promise you something, then his/her promise never comes to pass or it is something totally different.

You ask if somebody can make it good? How can someone make an organization founded on evil beliefs good? There is no way to make it good but to destroy it completely. The idea of peace on earth and cooperation of all nations is a good one. But this is just a curtain placed over the world to blind everyone so that they may not know what the TRUE purpose of this New World Order is. This has also been foretold and will eventually come to pass.

But this is just a curtain placed over the world to blind everyone so that they may not know what the TRUE purpose of this New World Order is.

The Illuminati control the world. You see their symbols everywhere. They are the all Seeing Eye. Like Big Brother they want you to know they watch every move you make. These illuminati are comprised of rich, powerful families that have existed for hundreds of years. They have had a hand in every major world war and conflict in the past 400 years since their creation.

They have been using the technique of problem, reaction, solution to get the people of the world to accept their belief and become under their control. Right now the problem is Iraq. In the future it will get continually worse. It can only get worse. Countries will be at war and there will be great economic devastation. Many people will die. That is the problem.

The reaction is what the people of Earth want to do about it. They will need a solution. They will be outraged and downtrodden. Poor from economic devastation and weary from fighting in wars. Then will come the anti-christ to bring the message of peace. It is easier to be deceived in times of war than in prosperity. He will use our emotional state to his advantage and he that preaches a good message will deceive many.

The solution would be to bring all the people of the world together in a one-world system. A one world government, religion, and monetary system. So that there would no longer be any more war and no more economic devastation. This is what he will want you to think. But guess who has all the control in this gigantic world government. He does.... and this could easily be changed from a peace loving organization into a TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

It would be bad then, huh? Too late to react then? He would have control over the world. Which is what he wants. Remember the only person you can trust is Christ. This man will proclaim himself to be Christ. To be the savior of the world. But then we go back to the quote about how MANY of the people of Earth being deceived. It starts to make sense after awhile and BECOMES LOGICAL that this could very well happen. Now having said that, what do you plan to do about it? And if it “could” happen, then why wouldn’t you get prepared? If it does happen and you’re not prepared, then what? It’s over for you then.

Before many of the judgments in revelations come to pass I believe Christ will come and Rapture his church. What this means is that he will take all those who believe in him now into Heaven, not later. But those that trust in His name NOW. The scientists will throw all kinds of explanations of why all these people just poofed and disappeared. But my friends, it’s not spontaneous human combustion.

So if you have Christ why should you worry? I’ll tell you why, because WE never know when the Rapture will come. We may very well have to go through some hardship. Which sounds LOGICAL seeing as how we need to be tested through our faith.

Revelation 13:9-11
9 He who has an ear, let him hear. 10If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,
with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

As a Christian in this evil world you will be persecuted because why? Because we will reject this NWO. Because we know what they are REALLY about. And everyone will cry out at us saying we are rebels and do not wish for peace. But that is far from the Truth. That is exactly what we are fighting for. Peace...but we know we cannot find it here on Earth. That is why we stand up and become boldened when the anti-christ comes at the head of his ‘peace wagon’. That is why we do not ‘hop on’.

There is only one way to receive peace and that is in Heaven with God and our Lord Jesus Christ. That is why we are willing to accept our fates. Should we die by the sword, so be it. Should we go into captivity, so be it. They can take our lives but can never take away our Faith. We are willing to die for our faith because we know it is Truth. That is why when the NWO comes you do not give up your rights for the sake of “peace and safety”.

The NWO is the Trojan Horse with the message of peace. But inside that Trojan Horse are evil men armed with swords and knives ready to burst out and destroy your existence.

But like I say I can’t give any of you unbelievers the evidence that you want. I can only show you prophesy and beat it into your mind so that you recognize that maybe the Bible is on to something. Your evidence will come very soon i’m afraid. Just be open minded please and aware of the NWO’s plot. And read Revelations. That is important.

Romans 8:28
28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

How can you find out what your purpose is? You must love God and accept all his ways. Follow on Christ’s path and you will find your purpose. No matter your path great or small you must remember that those who work for God work for the greater good.

The biggest advice I can give you is to continue to live in this facade. Continue to go to work and go to school. Continue to make money and buy nice things if this is what you wish.

But just remember that on the eve of 2012 there very well may be a police state taking over the United States. This is all in place all over the world already. Guns have been banned all over the world. We still have the rights over here to own a gun but many are trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment.

Why do we need guns? Because that is the best means to protect ourselves physically in this world. By taking away guns it leaves the general public at the whim of their rulers. Which is what they want.

Continue to live in the facade and act as a “normal”, conforming, individual. But I would start purchasing weapons and firearms. I would prepare first-aid kits and ready yourselves, “just in case”. I would buy some private land or build a small underground base. Nothing fancy but something hidden and stocked with food and supplies enough for the survivors.

The Brilliant Odium gives all the survival information you will need.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Continue to fight the good fight. If you want to talk about any of this just u2u me. Obviously I’m still a new here so I only have 1. But I have something called an email address. I’ve also listed my msn messenger address if you want to add me and talk about this.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The new world order, you dont want, currently you can decide on your religion, but it will then change to you will have to be muslim.

This is all in the prophecies. The beast with the10 horns and seven heads is the united nations and the seven coutries of muslim.

They are getting ready to strike the US anyway. we will have an attack in the US , Britain, and on our troops in irag. Im not kidding

The Antichirst is out now. SaadEddine Hariri Type his name in on a image search, also do it in google will give you his profile.

Number from 1 as a 2 as b.. etc.. you get first name 66 second name 65, put them together, the first three numbers is 666

The first seal will open soon now.

luvfreelife

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join