It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporting for duty.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
At ease. Major Discrepancy here to leave no stone unturned, no potato unpeeled, and no bunk, �unbunked.�

Now if someone can point me to the latrine, I have some "Private" matters to attend to.

Carry on.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Major Discrepancy welcome to Politics @ ATS
drink lots of coffee you will be addicted to this forum !

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
He asked for the "latrine", I'm sure coffee is the last thing on their mind.

Wait a min., xpert11 I thought you were conducting field exercises? Get back in the bush! DeltaChaos finds you in here and you can kiss UFO detail good bye.

Dismissed

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Good to have you aboard Major we are in a major battle against sloth, poor spelling and general untidyness. I know that under my command we will easily whip this board back into shape.

We need to get those overweight unfit illiterate ATS members off this interweb thing and out in the real world digging ditches and exercising.

The first job is to raise the cultural level of the rabble that are at present inhabiting the board.

To that end we are going to sing this famous military song...

math.boisestate.edu...

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,
I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,
About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse

... read the rest on the site... math.boisestate.edu...

[edit on 4-12-2004 by GeneralDilemma]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
*Snaps to attention*

GeneralDilemma, Sir, Good to have you back sir!

and Major Discrepancy glad to have you onboard!

*Dismissed*

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Major Discrepancy

Feel free to u2u me if you need any help around here,

To that end we are going to sing this famous military song...

ohh Song can i join in!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wait a min., xpert11 I thought you were conducting field exercises? Get back in the bush! DeltaChaos finds you in here and you can kiss UFO detail good bye.

Dismissed
Wait a minute
I was told I was testing weather baloons!

[edit on 4-12-2004 by xpert11]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralDilemma
Good to have you aboard Major we are in a major battle against sloth, poor spelling and general untidyness. I know that under my command we will easily whip this board back into shape.

We need to get those overweight unfit illiterate ATS members off this interweb thing and out in the real world digging ditches and exercising.

The first job is to raise the cultural level of the rabble that are at present inhabiting the board.

General, I am honored. The rather lackluster personnel, devoid of the ability to articulate, form cogent thought, or spell, has caught my eye. Discrepancies abound, the troops... errr... members need to be whipped into shape! The orders only need to be given General.

The insurgency will be squashed.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Major, you are a man after my own heart.

I have already been working on the campaign in the background. We have made a new board especially for those leftwing treehugging longhairs who smoke dope to post their treasonous and unpatriotic views in. With them gone to their own politics board i expect the more stable political members will remain.

There are some threads here that will need immediate remedial action.

For example here www.abovetopsecret.com... (Russian Politics). Any attempt to paint those pinkos in friendly colors will only serve to undermine many of our soft brained members more.

While we are on this topic this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... about France needs to be immediatly corrected. The only thing the french know how to do is retreat at speed, we do not need them to be corrupting our citizens taste buds with strange cheese and effeminate cakes.

We need to work with these deluded individuals as well. www.abovetopsecret.com... It is obvious that aliens eating cow asses is merely some smack induced fantasies from the more unblanced members.

Between us we should be able to whip this motley group of wastrals into some sort of order.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by GeneralDilemma]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Finally...

some leadership in the ranks.

*Salutes the General*

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralDilemma
Major, you are a man after my own heart.

Thanks again General Sir! The rather tedious business of separating the wheat from the chaff (and the membership with the "right stuff" from the malcontents) is at hand. I will make this a top priority, that and this ongoing French love fest (remember the Maginot Line?), we'll be quaffing wine and entertaining the ladies in Paris in a couple of weeks, days if we don't stop off at the UN and fix their little red wagon on the way.

Forward!

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
As Wellington said on reviewing his troops before Waterloo, "I don't know what effect they'll have on the enemy, but by God they frighten me."

new topics

top topics

join