It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Barack Obama preside over a genocide?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't want bombs away.

I want to stop a genocide.

Obama is such a bad leader. Sometimes a war is necessary.

ISIS, whether it is a fake or not, means war. It’s not what I want...its reality.

Even the first Bush knew what to do when Saddam first attacked Kuwait in 93.

He led by persuasion and created a coalition to beat Saddam.

Obama should have been doing the same thing with ISIS. But he is an idiot with little strategic thinking ability.

Bush messed up by attacking Iraq for the second war after 911.You can’t wish what he did away. The ramifications are reality whether you like it or not. ISIS is a ramification THAT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH.

You seem to have missed the fact that coalition is already fighting ISIS. Iraq, Shia militias, Iran, Russia, US, Lebanon, Syria, The Free Syrian Army and the Kurds are all involved in fighting ISIS in one way or another. But, I guess a coalition to you is just Europe. And do you know what would break the current coaltion against ISIS? Come on now you strategic genious. You know. That is right US or European troops rolling in. That would cause half those people to change sides and join ISIS as massive recruits would flood ISIS from all over. And that is what you think Obama should do. A supporting role is what the US should be doing and what it will be doing.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I was only able to catch the last minute or 2 of Obama's press statement.

If I understand correctly, the US is only going to bomb ISIS targets around Erbil (at the moment)? Or are there other targets that are going to be bombed?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia
Agreed. This administration has been infiltrated by the muslim brotherhood & sisterhood.. Let it go down as the biggest coup d'état in Americas history thus far.

Do you have evidence of this? Bold accusations require proof. Show us your evidence or you are just another troll.

InvestorsDotCom Has as article and is owned by IBD It was an easy find with google.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I already posted somewhere to screw the US.
Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Jordon, Hezbollah could and should take these nuts out in short order.

Here I am interested in stopping the genocide of innocent civilians.

Strategically, I knew Obama had to do this simply because of the genocide I PREDICTED YESTERDAY

Now on an NWO GLOBALIST CONSPIRACY LEVEL, this may all be orchestrated for deep geopolitical reasons.
Still I want to see a genocide prevented.

If Obama let those Christians get genocided he would go down as the biggest dog in US history.

I

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am glad Barack, probably, won’t preside over genocide. At least they will try to prevent it.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I wonder what the ME would look like if just *poof*, suddenly all American weapons, artillery, tanks, down to even a slingshot, just suddenly vanished. How much would be left for them to fight with.

Now the party formerly known as the "GOP" wants to arm the Kurds.

Maybe they can just start dropping guns and bombs willy-nilly all over the middle east. It's about what they do anyway.

Now Hamas shooting two rockets into Israel and the cease-fire still has a couple of hours left.

Sigh. I'm had enough news today.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia
Agreed. This administration has been infiltrated by the muslim brotherhood & sisterhood.. Let it go down as the biggest coup d'état in Americas history thus far.

You obviously missed the real coup d'état that occurred in America.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: buster2010

That’s not going to happen, the Vatican.

It’s too late bro. It’s a war coming, it’s unavoidable.

It’s what Colin Powell warned Bush:
It you attack you own it.

At this point nothing less than an Expeditionary force will stop ISIS

Let Iraq and those countries deal with their own problems. This America has to run around solving every bodies problems needs to stop. It is costing us way too many people and it is spending us into the poor house.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

There is no coalition fighting ISIS, but rather a disparate crowd of different entities with different agendas, with a common enemy. But they have often turned their barrels against teach other as well.

If they had a coalition and a unified cause, then chances are ISIS wouldn't be the problem it is now. That region has been at war with itself since written history and then some.

And our POTUS has now authorized airstrikes, but when they start, and I believe that it is only a matter of time, will they be limited or escalate?
edit on 8-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Grammer error

top topics

<< 1   >>

join