It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Barack Obama preside over a genocide?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Indeed, it will include Christians; as well this time and the Yezidi religious sect linked to Zoroastrianism and of course any Shiite Muslim and some Sunni.

To me it doesn’t matter what or who they are ethnically or their creed they are human beings therefore my brothers and sisters and the world and the US should do EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO SAVE THEM!

But is Obama so brain and soul dead he would want to go down in history as the president who did nothing as these barbarians, ISIS, genocide “disbelievers”

Not even dealing with the morality of it, since we all know Barack Obama has no morality, but if he stands by and watches, particularly from a Western perspective thousands of Christians die at the hands of these maniacs, he will go down in history as the worst president, imo… a soulless, cold, wretch of a man…even worse than Bush, and that’s a hard thing to accomplish.

This is so because Obama attacked and destroyed Libya for phony reasons we all know now, and was ready to do the same in Syria until the American people stopped him.

This time, believe it or not, unless this is all concocted as some psyop, this is a legitimate case where the UN, the US, NATO, the Arab League SHOULD INTERVENE to prevent a sure genocide.

It already has happened twice in the last 20 years (could you believe it) in Rwanda and Bosnia, under the (so called liberal who could feel our pain) the reprobate and another immoral and depraved US president Bill Clinton.

Imagine that… Bill Clinton as president presided over two genocides in the world and did nothing!

Will Obama do the same?

If this world watches this genocide and does nothing

THEN THIS WORLD BE DAMNED!

edit on 7-8-2014 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by mattsawaufo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Agreed. This administration has been infiltrated by the muslim brotherhood & sisterhood.. Let it go down as the biggest coup d'état in Americas history thus far.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think that it depends upon what his "advisors" tell him. He can't be re-elected, but must also weigh the possibility of his party losing the WH and Congress. Yea, I know, big whoop.

I'm sure that he thinks the timing of everything going on right totally sucks. Or maybe he's even all right with it. But being compared to Carter has got to bite his ego big time.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I swear to god If I have to hear that word or chachphrase one more time out of context my head is going to explode.....

You freaking rabid palestenian supporters throw that word around like its a football.......

Congratulations you turned it into the new "racism"

Now BOTH words have NO MEANING anymore because youve used them both so much just to fling mud that it means ...............

NOTHING

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I say the US pull out of everything!
Cash, weapons, advisors, EVERYTHING!
Fix ourselves and let the world burn if that is what it wants.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Why would he? He's enabled it, set it up even. Every move he has made in the middle east has been one that has destabilized the region and left it ripe for what we are seeing today.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

You sound very confident of that claim, so i starred it.... but can you provide any ATS thread that point to this?

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia
Agreed. This administration has been infiltrated by the muslim brotherhood & sisterhood.. Let it go down as the biggest coup d'état in Americas history thus far.

Do you have evidence of this? Bold accusations require proof. Show us your evidence or you are just another troll.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia

Do you have evidence of this? Bold accusations require proof. Show us your evidence or you are just another troll.

They constantly cry this but can show no proof of it. Bush met with Brotherhood more than Obama but you never heard the Brotherhood has infiltrated the White House crap when he was in office. It must be the Obama is a secret Muslim delusion.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
All this talk about other threads where you lost the argument is irrelevant. Some of you guys NEVER learn do you. This Barack is a Muslim stuff. Obama doesn't have any religion.

It’s not about winning an argument... ITS ABOUT HELPING EACH OTHER...

This is what’s relevant:

Militants of the Islamic State groups seized several villages, including Iraq's largest Christian town, as well as the country's largest dam in the past week. Tens of thousands of Christians and Yazidis fled their homes in northern Iraq after militants issued an ultimatum for members of religious minority groups to convert.

Reports emerged on Wednesday that thousands of Yazidis were stranded on a mountain without food or water. "The situation is nearing a humanitarian catastrophe," White House spokesman Josh Earnest said earlier on Thursday, adding that the U.S. was deeply concerned for the refugees' safety. According to Reuters, the Obama administration approved air drops of humanitarian aid to supply refugees who have been stranded because of the fighting. The news service added that the flights could start any time.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Indeed, it will include Christians; as well this time and the Yezidi religious sect linked to Zoroastrianism and of course any Shiite Muslim and some Sunni. To me it doesn’t matter what or who they are ethnically or their creed they are human beings therefore my brothers and sisters and the world and the US should do EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO SAVE THEM!

We should worry more about solving our own problems than running around solving other nations problems. Let the Vatican solve this problem.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Confusing how you can say "presiding" over a genocide, as though he is orchestrating it. No so. He's an American President. In the WH. Trying to govern his own country, but can't because of murderous idiots all over the ME trying to slaughter one another.

Look, I honestly pray for peace in the ME everyday. Every day of my life, and I have for years. But the answer to Peace is not supplying every murderous group in the ME with weaponry. That is NOT the answer. The answer is NOT more bombs, more blood, more killing. Every time we give a group weaponry, it turns on us, and other innocents. Who are the good guys? Does anybody know anymore? Just because other people kill, kill, kill, doesn't mean WE have to.

If they can fly over those psycho's and take them out, with no boots on the ground, and without hurting innocents, then have at it.

But I don't think it can be done.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
there must not be any children on that mountain.

besides, obama has pulled everything out of the area, probably couldn't help if he wanted to.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Other than the aid the US is air dropping in what exactly would you people suggest? How about we just drop some troops in there with no support or logistical trail what could go wrong? Maybe some heavy bombing. Sure they might kill half the people they are trying to save but, thats of because the US did something. I read threads like this and I see a total detachment from reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tsingtao

There is a Brigade(+) in Kuwait and another Airborne Brigade in Italy, not to mention the Marines in the Persian Gulf. Airfields in Turkey (if they allow us to use them this time). It's a small force actually, but would probably be able hand IS it's own teeth.

Then again, IS are cowards and would just melt back into the populace and it would start all over with the sniper and IED attacks. Even arming the Kurds is a bad idea, though probably the best option out there at the moment.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That’s not going to happen, the Vatican.

It’s too late bro. It’s a war coming, it’s unavoidable.

It’s what Colin Powell warned Bush:
It you attack you own it.

At this point nothing less than an Expeditionary force will stop ISIS

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The last thing that I want is a war, but its imo inevitable.

If not now, when Obama leaves office a GOP nut will get in and start the war
It’s inevitable.

All I want if possible is to avoid a massacre of the civilians.

Obama is an incompetent idiot

He should have taken out ISIS when it was easy.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well, you're getting what you want.

Bombs away.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I don't want bombs away.

I want to stop a genocide.

Obama is such a bad leader. Sometimes a war is necessary.

ISIS, whether it is a fake or not, means war. It’s not what I want...its reality.

Even the first Bush knew what to do when Saddam first attacked Kuwait in 93.

He led by persuasion and created a coalition to beat Saddam.

Obama should have been doing the same thing with ISIS. But he is an idiot with little strategic thinking ability.

Bush messed up by attacking Iraq for the second war after 911.You can’t wish what he did away. The ramifications are reality whether you like it or not. ISIS is a ramification THAT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join