It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
10. "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?" --Florence, South Carolina, Jan. 11, 2000
9. "As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured." --on the No Child Left Behind Act, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2007 (Watch video clip)
8. "If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." --Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000 (Listen to audio clip)
7. "I'm the decider, and I decide what is best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the Secretary of Defense." --Washington, D.C. April 18, 2006 (Read more; listen to audio clip; watch video clip)
6. "There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 (Watch video clip)
5. "Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." --Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip)
4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 (Watch video clip)
3. "You work three jobs? ... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)
2. "Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005 (Listen to audio clip; watch video clip)
1. "My answer is bring them on." --on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003
28. "Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." --LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000
20. "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001
19. "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002
11. "I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008
32. "I would say the best moment of all was when I caught a 7.5 pound largemouth bass in my lake." --on his best moment in office, interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, May 7, 2006
31. "They misunderestimated me." --Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000
''I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go.''
''Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya.''
—Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008
''I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself.''
....Yes Mr president, our children is learning more gooder...
''Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?''
''I was under medication when I made the decision to burn the tapes.''
....Yeah Mr. Biden, you don't see that very often with African Americans!!! GAWD....
''I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.''
''One word sums up probably the responsibility of any vice president, and that one word is 'to be prepared.'''
...Not a very close friend...EH???
''A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States -- Barack America!''
''My mother believed and my father believed that if I wanted to be president of the United States, I could be, I could be Vice President!''
''People have got to know whether or not their President is a crook. Well, I'm not a crook. I've earned everything I've got.''
....Is that right??
''My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators.''
''The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century.''
''You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking.''
....Aint that the damn truth Mr Reagan???
''Facts are stupid things.''
...Well, he is black.....SORRY I HAD TO!! lol
''I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you.''
...Haven't we all??
''I've looked on many women with lust. I've committed adultery in my heart many times. God knows I will do this and forgives me.''
''A zebra does not change its spots.''
''For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks.''
''Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately.''
....WE BELIEVE YOU MR. PRESIDENT!!!!
''Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.''
"Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do." -- Ronald Reagan
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we
''It's your state that fired the shot that was heard around the world! You are the state of Lexington and Concord, you started the battle for liberty right here in your backyard.''
''I get speaker's fees from time to time, but not very much.''
''Juarez is reported to be the most dangerous city in America.''
''I am the Koch brothers' brother from another mother!''
''I have six times as many Twitter followers as all the other candidates combined, but it didn't count because if it counted I'd still be a candidate; since I can't be a candidate that can't count.''
''I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.''
originally posted by: Staroth
Maybe not the dumbest, but somewhat humorous "we tortured some folks" -Obama
originally posted by: Staroth
One of my favorites!
About airplane windows - "don't open. I don't know why they don't do that," -Mitt Romney
I guess he would like to see screen doors on a submarine to! hahaha
originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Well next time I will start a thread with one and you can pick one from the site I link instead of finding one yourself if that would make you feel better...Sorry you may have to go outside your comfort zone here, but this was meant to be fun...If you have nothing to add, like everyone else above clearly had no issue doing...Perhaps you can just read them, enjoy, then leave while laughing instead of complaining....My 2 cents
let's cheer up people so they can get a good laugh at the expense of others!