It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Ouija Videos, are these really real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: Eunuchorn

the ouija board has little to do with it. The danger in using a ouija board has nothing to do with the physical ouija board. It is the person that opens themselves up to their subconscious and makes a connection. You are opening yourself up. This is very dangerous for the uninitiated, actually it's dangerous for anyone, but for people who have no knowledge of the occult it's ridiculously dangerous. Most people are incapable of connecting with anything.

For the people that are though, you're messing with stuff you shouldn't be.

The age of the ouija board will have no bearing on anything. It's only about tapping into your subconscious and making a connection to other planes of existence.

Jaden

I agree.

It's the brain, not the board.

When I sat on Wilbur Wrights bed, alone in the Wright family home and actually spoke earnestly to his spirit I wasn't ready for the physical response I experienced.

It caused me to run out of the house.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

I know & agree. I was more being humorous by stating it would affect the age of the actual spirits I encountered. Though, I do really want to find an antique ouija board for aesthetics purposes. I have researched the purchase of such things & they're actually rather rare.

I've also read much that encourage crafting & designing your own ouija board out of materials you can find or manufacture yourself. I'm actually inspired to begin looking into having one crafted out of an onyx slate.
edit on 7-8-2014 by Eunuchorn because: Typo

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011
First video is fake. Im not an expert to judge the other ones. The last and third one look really fake. This summer I will make a live stream with ouija board with my cousin , will see if it work

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and say these are all fake. I have messed with Ouija boards many times and have experienced absolutely nothing. It is quite possible to move the pointer without the other person knowing it because I have also done that many times. It's great for scaring girls lol

But no, it is simply a toy designed for entertainment and, I hate to say it, the gullible

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

It is a tool, much like other tools used in divination and contact.
I think the different between Ouija and other tools like this is that Ouija is an open ended tool.
There is no focus other than spirit contact.

That is why it is compared to a random phone call.

But it is a tool, and all tools are ways to trigger the mind into contact with whatever is being attempted.
That is what makes it so dangerous.
(the open ended contact at random)
There are a lot of things out there that just can't wait to mess with peoples heads.
edit on 9-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

There are a lot of things out there that just can't wait to mess with peoples heads.
a reply to: Darkblade71

Like the whole B.S. of Ouija boards?

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

Well, there are plenty of people who say it does something.
I've used one myself back in high school and earlier, and it worked back then.

You don't have to believe it.

Have you ever tried one?
Do you even believe spirit contact is possible?

As to the video, I believe most of it was faked, because that was some pretty harsh reactions.
Pretty obvious.

Spirit contact like that is generally much more subtle most of the time.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yes, I have messed with one on numerous occasions, very easy to fake.
And Yes I do believe spiritual contact is possible, but NOT through a toy, and that's all this is.

Why is it the Ouija board is like old religion? Way back God talked to people and we worship that word, if someone says today God talks to them we think they're insane? If I say a demon contacted me people would say I'm crazy, but put a coated piece of marked cardboard in front of me, all of a sudden I speak the truth?

And no, I am not saying you're implying this, but this is the general consensus of how these things work

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Ok, so you faked people out while using one?
Or did someone do that to you?

Just curious.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I did the faking. When I was younger we would try to do seances and such. I have a HUGE interest in the paranormal (it's what originally brought me to this site), I believe I have actually seen a couple of ghosts as well. We tried many, many times with this with absolutely zero results, so we started inviting girls and scaring them like that.

I clicked on this thread because I am still open minded, hoping to see a very old board made of bone or whatnot, something really occult-like or something, anything that didn't rely on us basically having to take someone's word for it.

Anyway, I hope that makes sense

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You know, when we used the board,
I am sure it was real, but every once and a while someone will come up saying that they faked out people on an Ouija board....shame on you ...

lol

I have see a few threads over the years here that have had some homemade boards that were very cool.
Maybe someone will pop in with a homemade version.

I was kind of giving some thought to painting one myself,
just to have it.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Did you even READ my original response that he was responding to??? The oiuja board may be used like a toy but it is FAR from it.

Like many things in mundane life, it is a way of focusing your mind on the subconscious and it is the subconscious that makes a spiritual connection. The tool just makes it easier to tap into it and to create a focal point.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Just thought I'd leave this here.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I find Pen and Teller entertaining, however,
they fall into the same category as most cynical
"debunkers"

They are just as full of crap as the people they try to debunk.

But that is just my opinion.

It is funny that they think people are so stupid as to fall for something as paranormal that is faked, and label it ALL as fake.
Anyone who has had a paranormal experience can tell you that these things do happen.

But hey, Pen & Teller say it is not true, so they must be right....right?

You get a star for adding their video though.
It is always good to look at all sides.

edit on 21-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join