It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Ouija Videos, are these really real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I know there have been a lot of Ouija posts here in the past but I just wanted to get your opinion on this Ouija Video that caught my eye this morning, #5 looks kinda fake to be but the rest look legit.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm not getting any audio.

My bad.

It's back.
edit on -05:0009148262014-08-07T13:26:09-05:00 by Psynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This kind of thing has always fascinated me since having my own experiences. After watching the video, some look somewhat credible, but I have a hard time trusting anything on the net anymore. The name of the channel is LiveSciFi, which admittedly I haven't bothered to look into, so this may very well just be for entertainment purposes only, much like the Ghost busting/hunting shows on TV.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Okay.

Scary stuff, in a Blair witch hunt kinda way.

Nothing verifiable or difficult to fake.

I still don't think I'm going to play with a Ouija board though.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have done food commercials where we simulate steam by placing a certain chemical in proximity with another chemical.

That could be the case here.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My thoughts are very warm water in contact with cold air outside.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I love this video clip. The Most Haunted Team in England doing vigils in Haunted places. The table in the last bit of the video moving obviously did without their help. Makes you wonder eh!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
I love this video clip. The Most Haunted Team in England doing vigils in Haunted places. The table in the last bit of the video moving obviously did without their help. Makes you wonder eh!

I've simulated similar effects dozens of times over the years.

I have an entire kit of coloured threads, mono-filament fish line and high tensile wire.

Videos like this still scare the sh!t outta me.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
That first clip where the girl laughed like a nut really freaked me out a ton. Especially when her hands started shaking, etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle
Uh... me too. It's broad daylight, I'm 6'3 250 lbs., black belt, combat vet, and I had to stop the video on that one. Chills.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I love the ones where three or four people are touching it but they all say they aren't moving it. Lol.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I've always wanted to scour pawn shops & antique shops for a really old ouji board. Get some really old spirits coming out.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: MentorsRiddle
Uh... me too. It's broad daylight, I'm 6'3 250 lbs., black belt, combat vet, and I had to stop the video on that one. Chills.

HAHAHA - I had to turn the volume down very low.

I consider myself to have a very logical mind - but demon and ghost videos really freak me out when I watch them.

It was probably fake - my mind tells me it is fake - but my instincts scream at me to hide under some blankets.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The first clip is from a movie called I Am Zozo

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WinterLeaf
The first clip is from a movie called I Am Zozo

That would make us 'The Marks of Zozo'.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I knew 5 seconds into the video that Monica should not be participating in a ouji session.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Watch Derren Brown - Séance on Youtube, it was recorded in 2004, I think it shows all you need to know about Ouija boards, and how fake they all are...

Even the Victorians were clever illusionists!

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Watch Derren Brown - Séance on Youtube, it was recorded in 2004, I think it shows all you need to know about Ouija boards, and how fake they all are...

Even the Victorians were clever illusionists!

Precisely the theme of Woody Allen's latest picture, 'Magic in the Moonlight'.

www.youtube.com...

A charming little picture with some excellent period set decoration and wardrobe.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Whatever you do, do not use a Ouija board made in Japan. I'm still finding tentacles under the couch cushions.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

the ouija board has little to do with it. The danger in using a ouija board has nothing to do with the physical ouija board. It is the person that opens themselves up to their subconscious and makes a connection. You are opening yourself up. This is very dangerous for the uninitiated, actually it's dangerous for anyone, but for people who have no knowledge of the occult it's ridiculously dangerous. Most people are incapable of connecting with anything.

For the people that are though, you're messing with stuff you shouldn't be.

The age of the ouija board will have no bearing on anything. It's only about tapping into your subconscious and making a connection to other planes of existence.

Jaden

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join