It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimes against Humanity: Ukraine Government Uses Ballistic Missile against its Own People

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

If you watched the video above, maybe you noticed serial numbers everywhere. Ask the ukrainian putschists if it was in their military equipment register.

Hope Russia has her list from 1991, but I doubt NATO will be interested.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Where do you think the ammo originated from if it is Ukraine's? Russia. Now .. where did Ukraine use this ammo? They didn't? Who cares. Good job at trying to create controversy where none exists.

Meanwhile ....

What do you say about ACTUAL crimes against humanity, done by the rebels? Nothing? Thought so, a hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

If you watched the video above, maybe you noticed serial numbers everywhere. Ask the ukrainian putschists if it was in their military equipment register.

If they said those serial numbers were not in their inventory, would you admit that this video is just another Russian lie?

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I always find it interesting when pro russians / pro rebels all of a sudden take issue with ammunition being used and the illegality of it when they are on the losing side. When this started pro russians / pro rebels had no problems ignoring the law when they were on the winning side.

Its right up there with your post of the child on the ground with the nazi swastikas drawn in chalk on the sidewalk. I researched the picture by the way and the only source to find it is russian / pro rebel media reports. There is absolutely nothing in ANY of those reports to place the photo into context, which means its a propaganda effort.

The pro russians / rebels must be getting desperate to start using imagery of small ch8ildren to try and support their baseless nazi bs.

The UN and now NATO has warned Russia about entering Ukraine and that any action to do so would be treated as an invasion of Ukraine. Putin is trying to save his image by promising conflicting actions to those around him. A ban on food from the US yet strangely announces a joint venture between russia and us gas companies for exploration.

i think Putin needs a psyche eval.

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Good job at trying to create controversy where none exists.

Its all they, pro russians / rebel,s have left - they lost. I would suspect crimes against civilian populations under rebel control will see a spike the closer the rebels come to defeat. Just like Hitler did with Berlin, the rebel leadership will blame those civilians in the area for not fighting the Ukraine, and will in turn blame them for the loss and will take it out on them indiscriminately.

We need to keep watch on the rebel leadership to see how many more "leaders" resign / leave. The Dontesk PM resigned and he was Russian. He was replaced with a local.

The closer to the end the more we will see "local" commanders taking over from the Russian special forces running things. Putin wont want the russian leadership captured.
edit on 10-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Self-propelled artillery 2S3 Akatsiya captured by militia with prohibited ammunition:

Care to show what in your linked video proves they used prohibited ammo, or are you just trying to make up your own lies about it?

Also what does your linked pic have to do with anything, also how about a source for that pic?

And if Ukraine has used this ammunition against separatists it would be all over RT yet nothing comes up except Israel using it in Gaza, so where is your source for this?

And just so you know that type of Ammo is not prohibited and they aren't nails...

A flechette /flɛˈʃɛt/ fleh-shet is a pointed steel projectile, with a vaned tail for stable flight.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

And what would that show...nothing except the ammo came from Russia.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
originally posted by maghun:

After the deposing of the duly elected government in Kiev, and its replacement by an EU/US/ECB-centric puppet government, the people of Crimea, in what was adjudged to be a free and fair referendum, authenticated by outside observers, chose to rejoin the Russian Federation.

Emphasis mine - to highlight the BS. It was judged "free and fair" by whom, exactly? Because the entire world condemned it.

As those "outside observers", every single one was tied to Moscow in some way - even the "Europeans" they had were all Russian ex-pats.

Tired, old, Soviet style propaganda. Might have worked 50 years ago when people couldn't verify facts for themselves, but in this day an age they have to up their game as this was a piss-poor example.
edit on 10/8/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

So as I said in the prior post your video shows nothing but a captured artillery gun that proves nothing, and your video shows and makes no mention of that being prohibited ammunition, that only comes from you.

So where are the sources to back your assertion that it is prohibited ammunition?

And the only military that has used that type of ammo lately would be the IDF in their troubles with Gaza.
edit on 10-8-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
Someone is deliberately capitalizing on people's misunderstanding of the word "BALLISTIC"

I think most people heard that word and think nuclear warhead missile, from the well known ICBM, or "Inter-continental, ballistic missile"

"Ballistic" means the missile has no guidance, it's trajectory is determined by gravity and wind. It is like a rock, it goes where you throw it, so the launch angle, thrust and engine run-time have to be calculated precisely.

Ukraine aren't using ICBM's with MIRV's or anything here.

This particular missile does have guidance - Glonass to be exact as well as inertial guidance. Most ballistic missiles do have some form of guidance, even if it's just a giro.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Its all they, pro russians / rebel,s have left - they lost. I would suspect crimes against civilian populations under rebel control will see a spike the closer the rebels come to defeat.

Indeed:

Resident Dmitry Andronov said: "We're afraid of the Ukrainian army, which is firing on the city, and of the rebels... who are robbing and killing civilians."

www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm sure this will be dismissed as "false" by the Pro-Russians, but we have a name of this resident, so it is verifiable for those who want to do the legwork.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason
originally posted by maghun:

After the deposing of the duly elected government in Kiev, and its replacement by an EU/US/ECB-centric puppet government, the people of Crimea, in what was adjudged to be a free and fair referendum, authenticated by outside observers, chose to rejoin the Russian Federation.

Emphasis mine - to highlight the BS. It was judged "free and fair" by whom, exactly? Because the entire world condemned it.

As those "outside observers", every single one was tied to Moscow in some way - even the "Europeans" they had were all Russian ex-pats.

Tired, old, Soviet style propaganda. Might have worked 50 years ago when people couldn't verify facts for themselves, but in this day an age they have to up their game as this was a piss-poor example.

Free and fair?

Not according the the Russian Presidents Council -
Putin's 'Human Rights Council' Accidentally Posts Real Crimean Election Results

To make sure no one misses this:

Official Kremlin results: 97 percent of polled voters for annexation, turnout 83 percent, and 82 percent of total Crimean population voting in favor.

President’s Human Rights Council mid-point estimate: 55 percent of polled voters for annexation, turnout 40 percent, 22.5 percent of total Crimean population voting in favor.

A member of the Human Rights Council, Svetlana Gannushkina, talked about election fraud on Kanal 24 (as replayed on Ukrainian television), declaring that the Crimean vote “discredited Russia more than could be dreamed up by a foreign agent.”

We can debate the extent of fraud in the March 16 referendum, but only the Council’s highest estimate just yields the fifty percent turnout ratio normally required for major referendums. What counts is that the Putin regime solemnly announced to the world that 82 percent of the Crimean people voted to join Mother Russia, and many in the West swallowed this whopper. At best, according to Putin’s own council, only 30 percent did.

Putin plans to repeat the Crimean election farce in the May 11 referendum on the status of the so-called People’s Republic of Donetsk. He will use the same tricks to produce an overwhelming vote for “independence” and a high turnout. The few international election monitors will object, but Putin counts on repetition of his Big Lie to convince his own people and sympathetic politicians and press in the West that the people of east Ukraine actually want to separate from Ukraine.

Will the West let Putin get away with it again?

UPDATE: This article has been updated to include a screenshot of a report from the Russian Human Rights Council, and revised to reflect the turnout and voting ranges reflected in that report. The original version of this article only discussed the 15 percent figure cited in Ukrainian media.

It certainly makes one wonder why Putin backed off Russian action after the illegal referendums in the East / South Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Slavyansk was a city with 130 thousand residents under siege for a month. How many murdered there by ukrainian democratic western puppets? Oh, I forgot, who are absent, fled to Russia.

This video reminds me the passports of hijackers found at ground zero...

Building what? MH17

Girkins death threat letters? In 21th century I would expect twitter-announcement about execution or youtube-video.

Has emerged on social networks, correspondence from counsel for Yulia Tymoshenko, Sergei Vlassenko with the "German surgeon" Olga Wieber and the battalion commander "Donbass" Semione Sementchenko.

The correspondence of the two addresses called Sergui Vlassenko and Olga Wieber took place from February to June 2014. The key moment of the match, they are abbreviations. Cor for heart, kidney-per, hep - liver, pan - pancreas, pul - lungs.

Organ trafficking in Ukraine

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Why don't you visit Crimea and ask the residents about the "invasion"?

Today, 99% sure don't want reunite with ukRUINe...

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I see your using the propaganda Russia used in Crimea after their invasion.

Secondly feel free to cite the source you used for the "99% don't want to reunite with Ukraine" bs. I am going to say the source does not exist and you just made it up. How do we know this? Because reuniting with Ukraine was never on the ballot, just like the sham elections in the East and south of Ukraine.

nice try though...

Apparently all that is left is for pro Russians to make wild claims based in fantasy. The only people who are going to buy into your claims are other pro Russians who are unable to think for themselves.

edit on 10-8-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Whenever anyone pulls a stat out of their arses, you can usually tell because they use a number like "99%"...

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Evening gift for eastern-ukrainians from their "elected" government:

Four ballistic missiles was launched yesterday.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun

Why don't you visit Crimea and ask the residents about the "invasion"?

Today, 99% sure don't want reunite with ukRUINe...

Given the blatant propaganda being shoved down their throats, as illustrated by your picture, Crimeans would be afraid to tell you how they feel.

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They should have saved the money instead of putting those signs up being the election was illegal and rigged from the get go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join