It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli operation kills more than 400 Gaza children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
www.blacklistednews.com...

Source: ITAR-TASS Israeli military operation in the Gaza Strip has killed 408 children, the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) said on Tuesday. The death toll exceeded that of the sad 2008-2009 Operation Cast Lead that killed 350 children. According to UNICEF, over the last month the operation injured no less than 2,500 Palestinian children. A one-month infant is among the victims of the Israeli fire at the Gaza Strip, which is one of the world’s most densely populated areas. The conflict has already claimed lives of 1,800 Palestinians. Six children had been injured, the fund said. According to the UN, civilians account for more than 70% of those killed; children make up a third of the total civilian death count. The 29-day military operation has damaged 142 schools, including 89 schools controlled by the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA). A total of 373,000 children needed psychological aid, UNICEF said. The Israeli army started Operation Protective Edge (Solid Rock in Hebrew) on July 8 to destroy Hamas underground tunnels leading to Israel. The 72-hour truce in the Gaza Strip came into force on Tuesday morning.

It's murder on a grand scale.
There are people on this website defending this.
Blaming it on Hamas.
Hamas did not murder them,Israel did.
I am not a supporter of Hamas,a progressive liberal,a pacifist or whatever else you would like to brand me with to justify your warped sense of reality.
Let it happen to your kids and see how you feel.Your empathy will be regained immediately.
Anyone justifying this has lost their humanity,the inner core,the essence,the heart of what it is to be Human is lost.
Some of the same people would be up in arms at Sandy Hook and somehow try to reason that Gaza is different,they deserved it because they voted for Hamas or Hamas uses them as Human shields.The result is the same,deaths,maiming and destruction of innocents.
The fact of the matter is murdering innocent kids is always that it cannot be seen as anything else.
I see it for what it is.The murder of children.
No excuses,no justification can ever arise in a sane mind to defend what has happened to all those children.
It's a disgrace!
And the appointed voices of our collective countries say very little,the people we elected are as inhumane and immoral as the people advocating dropping bombs on civilians because Hamas is in the vicinity.

Netanyahu is a grand demon that has more blood on his hands than a mortician.
If he ever becomes humble enough to regain his humanity he may well wake up one day and and fall apart at what he has been part of,the self realization of what has stained his soul will shake him to the core and may well be with him for eternity.
The average German soldier in WW II thought that he was doing his duty for the Fatherland not realizing that he was committing himself to serve Evil.
At Nuremberg when the Nazis were hung there was a black stain that appeared on the floor below the gallows that could not be removed,it was like the darkness and heaviness of their souls had left a physical impact on this reality.

I came across this photo of Hermann Goering in the dock at the Nuremberg Trials, and I was very struck by it. This was one of the most terrible human beings who ever lived, and what he was is captured with great power in this photo. The eyes speak defiance, inner sadness and dark knowledge. The lips attempt the smile of the innocent, which only reveals the guilt he actually feels more clearly. He died in his cell after being slipped a cyanide capsule by a guard who had apparently been bribed, but a number of other Nazi panjandrums were hanged in prison. Hitler's architect, Albert Speer, was among those who were detailed to clean up after the hangings, which were carried out in the gymnasium at Spandau Prison, which had been a school. He reported in his autobiography that there remained under the gallows a dark mark in the wooden floor, like a scorch mark, that could not be removed. I have often wondered if this was left by their evil souls as they plunged downward out of the bodies. I have learned through my own and my wife's life experience and much reading, especially in the literature of the ancient Egyptian religion, that a soul at peace with itself is light, and that our great task in life is to do good and to forgive wrongs against us so that we will die unburdened. These men died bearing unimaginable burdens. As a group, the Nazi elite were probably the most evil human beings who have ever lived. I sense that Goering's soul knew its fate, and I think I see that knowledge in this terrifying picture.
www.unknowncountry.com...

And here's another Monster Madeline Albright justifying the deaths of 500 000 Iraqi kids.

www.youtube.com...

In the insane mind,the mind of the sociopath there is a way of rationalizing acts of barbarism and entering it into a form of debate whereby the tribalistic gullible public defend it and then further the insanity by attacking anyone who stands against it.

edit on 8/6/2014 by Mirthful Me because: Fixed Link, EX Tags, General Formatting...

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Problem is....one invariably becomes what one opposes......specially when one is successful....
I am beginning to lean to the cyclic nature of things....
Like how the Jews are the NEW NAZIS....what goes around...comes around....
Like America...it was so good for so long...but the wheel keeps turning....and nobody admits how bad it has become...or how much worse its gonna get....

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It is disgusting, I agree with you. But you have to blame HAMAS as much as Israel. They use schools, they stop evacuations ,17 times Israel informed the UN before destroying a school with weapons, yet the UN did not evacuate.....WHY, you are not asking these questions. Nobody is. We are all caught up in our emotions blaming just 1 side and insulting anyone who has the intelligence to understand there are more sides to this that just Israel.

What Israel did is disgusting,

What HAMAS did is disgusting

WHAT THE UN KEEPS FAILING TO DO WITH ITS OWN SCHOOLS IS DISGUSTING.

Stop insulting people on ATS that have a differing view to you and start asking the REAL questions.

If you live in the UK or US, YOUR taxes paid for Israel to do this.....not mine. You can do something about it.

WHY does the US' 'progressive liberal' government, give aid to isreal on the condition that they spent 75% on weapons fron the US? So much for the Obama voters, how will you explain this to the dead palestinians families.....well done -you know who you are.

jeeez!
edit on 6-8-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-8-2014 by pennydrops because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Problem is....one invariably becomes what one opposes......specially when one is successful....
I am beginning to lean to the cyclic nature of things....
Like America...it was so good for so long...but the wheel keeps turning....and nobody admits how bad it has become...or how much worse its gonna get....

True,nobody is better than anybody else and we are all in danger of committing terrible acts as it's part of being human and yes it's all cyclic.
History repeats itself over and over.
We should examine ourselves before we lash out no matter the provocation because these are ultimately the end results on this level.
Deaths of innocent children.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: pennydrops

I am not insulting anyone.
Read it however you take it.
I am pointing out that nobody can justify the deaths of the kids it's unjustifiable.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling

The problem the jews face, is that in near future ... when there is no more US. History will be revisited, and they may be put into a totally different spectrum at that point.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Uh.. it's not really for Israel to tell the UN they are going to destroy one of their schools. The UN took care of those problems themselves. You don't blame Hamas for the deaths because Israel isn't going to sanctify a Palestinian Authority in the Gaza Strip like they do in the West Bank for this reason there are no bases of operations because they would be destroyed so Hamas fights from where ever they can. They fire from near civilians as much as they fire a distance from civilians. What you need to understand is that there is no place in Gaza that is really far from civilians.

We are talking about almost 2 million people in 146 square miles. Understanding?

I don't support Hamas, but I cannot stand behind Israel bombing a people that should be under their care. Killing kids intentionally (as they absolutely are). Israel has lost it's way and they have become fascists, cynics, and sociopaths.
edit on 6-8-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

I am not insulting anyone.
Read it however you take it.
I am pointing out that nobody can justify the deaths of the kids it's unjustifiable.

I have yet to hear anyone say the deaths of the kids were justified, on ATS, I could have missed it. Of course they weren't. Its just a big shame that some people responsible are getting away with it. While everyone is blaming Israel (they do deserve blame, but not ALL of it), the UN and Hamas are still not protecting the palestinians. The UN is not even protecting its schools and the people in them. Why are Hamas able to get weapons in them? We shoulod be pointing fingers at the UN too.

BTW, when you say people have lost their humanity and sanity,( for having an opinion) I would say that was a little insulting, nobody will take views seriously when there are insults in there. Just sayin'.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The justification is subtle.
Clever diversions are created to distract from the fact that an Israeli has just massacred tons of kids by dropping a bomb on them.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Imagine the outcry if it was Israeli Children, again, Imagine the outcry if it was Israeli Children. 1 damn soldier and the US MSM gets to the point of outrage.

Time to change Ownership of the MSM in the USA.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Israel is just propaganda. Zionism is a fraud.

Please let's stop regurgitating idiotic propaganda about Hamas. Hamas is not the problem it has never been, it's just one of many pretexts Israel uses. Zionism was the real problem decades before Hamas or rockets.

Criminal Israel does not have any good intentions. None.
400 children ! Thousands new enemies. And it's exactly what the Zionist criminals wants.

The US, Canada, and the UK should be ashamed for supporting the new Nazis.

The criminal Zionist will always find a reason to start the conflict, Fatah and Hamas finally created a unified government since Israel would not negotiate with the Palestinians saying well they're not even united ... and now that they are, Israel bombs them into oblivion.

The only ones that support these psychopaths are psychopaths themselves, religious nuts, low IQ people and the so-called chosen ones, that's it.

edit on 6-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Please read....

Dead Gazan babies in ice cream freezers.

Children's bodies are in ice cream freezers... Dead children, babies in ice cream freezers waiting for their time to go to their new beds, their graves... They are babies. I can't calm down. Little children, babies who should be lined up in front of an ice cream truck to buy ice creams are in ice cream freezers as there is no space in the morgues of Gaza. Children who should be playing in kindergartens are now statistics on the reports of child mortalities in Gaza.

If you say nothing when a Knesset member, Ayelet Shakeed, shared on her Facebook wall that the Palestinian mothers should follow their sons to their death or more "little snakes" will be raised, they kill mothers with their little children. If you don't stand up against implicit genocide calls, they stand up for explicit calls one after another. If you don't criticize Sderot cinema images showing cheering Israelis with popcorn as Gaza is pounded by Israeli missiles, they grow more arrogant and write op-ed's claiming that there is no such thing as an innocent civilian in Gaza. They are killing babies and their bodies, which are now in ice cream freezers, await their graves.

If you are fooled once, the burden is on the ones who fooled you but if you are fooled twice this is on you. Dead children's bodies are in ice cream freezers. If this isn't a war crime, then what is? Are you waiting for ice cream trucks?

I wanted to share this article with ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

start asking the REAL questions.

Who pulled the trigger or pressed the button that murdered these children.
This is the only fact that is needed.
It is sick how sociopaths rationalize the murder of innocents, or maybe it's just cognitive dissonance.
The israelis are just too cowardly to do the job right.

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
Please read....

Dead Gazan babies in ice cream freezers.

Children's bodies are in ice cream freezers... Dead children, babies in ice cream freezers waiting for their time to go to their new beds, their graves... They are babies. I can't calm down. Little children, babies who should be lined up in front of an ice cream truck to buy ice creams are in ice cream freezers as there is no space in the morgues of Gaza. Children who should be playing in kindergartens are now statistics on the reports of child mortalities in Gaza.

That's as bad as it gets.
Can't imagine what the families are going through.

If you say nothing when a Knesset member, Ayelet Shakeed, shared on her Facebook wall that the Palestinian mothers should follow their sons to their death or more "little snakes" will be raised, they kill mothers with their little children. If you don't stand up against implicit genocide calls, they stand up for explicit calls one after another. If you don't criticize Sderot cinema images showing cheering Israelis with popcorn as Gaza is pounded by Israeli missiles, they grow more arrogant and write op-ed's claiming that there is no such thing as an innocent civilian in Gaza. They are killing babies and their bodies, which are now in ice cream freezers, await their graves.

If you are fooled once, the burden is on the ones who fooled you but if you are fooled twice this is on you. Dead children's bodies are in ice cream freezers. If this isn't a war crime, then what is? Are you waiting for ice cream trucks?

I wanted to share this article with ATS.

(post by seasoul removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
Killing kids intentionally (as they absolutely are). Israel has lost it's way.

Pretty much, and it seems like they don't care, they don't even try and spin and sugar-coat it that much. Just try and kill as much as poss before the dust settles with the mainstream media on their side.

UN not bothering to do anything about it.

It's like a free-for all medieval stomp over their "enemies".

top topics

join