It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Wouldn't you guys feel better if you stopped lying to yourselves and admit you guys hate Jews?

Well, disliking Israel's many atrocities against innocent Palestinians is not Jew hating.

Are Jews against Zionism Jew haters?

Going by your logic, most likely.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Wouldn't you guys feel better if you stopped lying to yourselves and admit you guys hate Jews?

Jews? Who's talking about Jews? I'm talking about Israelis. BIG difference. When are you going to stop calling people that don't subscribe to Israeli slaughter as anti semetic? No, you didn't really say it. Only implied.
edit on 4-8-2014 by intrepid because: Syntax.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: samsamm9

Ok, so since Hamas has the destruction of Israel in their charter, I guess all is even. lol

You're right, Hamas does have that in their charter. I'm not defending them and I despise Hamas.

But the fact is people are defending Israel's genocide toward the Palestinians. And now we can read it clearly, Israel doesn't have any intentions for a the two state solution. They want Gaza, they want the West Bank, they want Jerusalem ,they want it all and for that they need to exterminate the Palestinians.

Why do you people keep saying you hate Hamas when you really don't?
Instead of wasting your energy on hating Israel why not protest Hamas for what they do to their own people?

To criticize Israel's actions does not automatically make you a Jew hater. That's an old tactic, and it doesn't work.
To defend the Palestinians does not make you a Hamas supporter, as much as you repeat it, it doesn't make it true.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I hate the American Government, that must mean I hate every last American from your logic. I hate the Australian Government, that must mean I hate myself.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It's the least I can do, for the innocent people who are now suffering in Gaza.

Thank you as well, for helping to bear the infinite light of truth.

edit on 4-8-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasoul

It's the least I can do, for the innocent people who are now suffering in Gaza.

Thank you as well, for helping to bear the infinite light of truth.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Hi. When will the Palestinians be allowed to have their own right of return? Or, is that outdated too, like any root claims to that land currently?
edit on 4-8-2014 by Not Authorized because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Not Authorized

Hi. When will the Palestinians be allowed to have their own right of return? Or, is that outdated too, like any root claims to that land currently?

Return? You mean the ones who fled from being under the thumb of Hamas or other terrorists? Or do you mean the Hamas leader who is dining in 5 star restaurants in Qatar?

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

This one. Investigate.

The knowledge of the world is at your fingertips.

posted on Aug, 5 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thats the HAMAS charter......Palestine is RAN by HAMAS

No it isn't. If Hamas ran Palestine then there would have been no need for a unified government would there?

Who, exactly, is the majority party of Palestine? Who holds the most seats in their govt? What party does the leader belong to?

Hamas. Your statement above not only does not hold water, it does not represent reality. It embraces ignorance.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thats the HAMAS charter......Palestine is RAN by HAMAS

No it isn't. If Hamas ran Palestine then there would have been no need for a unified government would there?

Who, exactly, is the majority party of Palestine? Who holds the most seats in their govt? What party does the leader belong to?

Hamas. Your statement above not only does not hold water, it does not represent reality. It embraces ignorance.
Hamas is a puppet of whoever gives them the support and they do not represent the majority of the palestinians...Just a fabricated scape goat for Israel to redirect their populations concerns to big bad hamas and blame the problems on them and to eliminate real oppositions,play the victim card and ask for more financial and political support from the US at the same time.

posted on Aug, 9 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shapur

I see...

The US is the major supporter (aid provider) to the Palestinians. More than the entire EU together. Multiples of times more than what all the Arab nations contribute, combined.

The Palestinians receive more aid than any other country or group of people in the world. One would expect great things to be accomplished with such huge amounts of aid. Where are those things?

edit on 9-8-2014 by bbracken677 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join