It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hateful Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Isn't this ironic ?

Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group’s Charter rejects Israel’s right to exist, it’s worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:

a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”

b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel. The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”

c. “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.”

d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

Link

Very interesting article about the hypocrisy of Israel's policies.
With the truth coming out about Israel's bad intentions toward the Palestinians, how can we think any Palestinians would trust the Zionist Israeli government ?
As much as they have powerful lobbies, strong PR, media productions behind their lies, the world is waking up to the Zionist lies.
edit on 4-8-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9
You dug up their position in 1999, since then they uprooted all settlements in Gaza giving the land back.
Why don't you dig up an old British document from 1900 over land disputes, outdated is outdated.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
You dug up their position in 1999, since then they uprooted all settlements in Gaza giving the land back.
Why don't you dig up an old British document from 1900 over land disputes, outdated is outdated.

I guess you didn't read the article. Let me help you....

And just three weeks ago, speaking at a press conference, Netanyahu said:

“I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say: that there cannot be a situation, under any agreement, in which we relinquish security control of the territory west of the River Jordan.”

As David Horovitz wrote in The Times of Israel:
“He wasn’t saying that he doesn’t support a two-state solution. He was saying that it’s impossible. This was not a new, dramatic change of stance by the prime minister. It was a new, dramatic exposition of his long-held stance.”

In other words, no independent Palestinian state. Period. Ever.

Since he said that three weeks ago,I guess your 1999 defense does not hold.
Do you have other excuses ?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ok, so since Hamas has the destruction of Israel in their charter, I guess all is even. lol

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677

Ok, so since Hamas has the destruction of Israel in their charter, I guess all is even. lol

You're right, Hamas does have that in their charter. I'm not defending them and I despise Hamas.

But the fact is people are defending Israel's genocide toward the Palestinians. And now we can read it clearly, Israel doesn't have any intentions for a the two state solution. They want Gaza, they want the West Bank, they want Jerusalem ,they want it all and for that they need to exterminate the Palestinians.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I see statements about land in there.........borders and settlements.......yes it sounds forboding , but I see nothing about Genocide......

Nothing even close to this

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."—Article 7

Wait I thought the Israelis were the ones who wanted genocide?

Well now im all confused!

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well both sides have accepted a cease fire for now, may the peace last. How about a cease fire on ATS for awhile?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

And the Hamas charter is from 1988 and they have said themselves they do not adhere to it anymore but it is paraded around here by members including yourself all the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Well both sides have accepted a cease fire for now, may the peace last. How about a cease fire on ATS for awhile?

I think it takes great courage to ask for peace.
From the bottom of my heart, it is my biggest wish.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I see statements about land in there.........borders and settlements.......yes it sounds forboding , but I see nothing about Genocide......

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."—Article 7

I'm sure you are.

Radical Islam has nothing to do with the Palestinian cause. Israel is illegally occupying Palestine, they're treating the Palestinians with no dignity whatsoever. The present zionist government in Israel is a brutal criminal regime with no intention of peace.

Still confused ?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Apparently you have not actually read the Hamas charter. The verbiage is quite clear how Islam works into the equation.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'm sure you are.

Radical Islam has nothing to do with the Palestinian cause. Israel is illegally occupying Palestine, they're treating the Palestinians with no dignity whatsoever. The present zionist government in Israel is a brutal criminal regime with no intention of peace.

Still confused ?

Thats the HAMAS charter......Palestine is RAN by HAMAS......

So if youre going to say this about the people who run Palestine, I would think you would apply the same elsewhere, unless I have missed it.....

But I do agree, its most definitely Radical Islam!

edit on 8/4/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Genocide is being tossed around as though people do not understand the meaning of the word.

To suggest that Israel is seeking genocide is either wrong, or the Israelis are particularly bad at executing it.

How many weeks has this particular conflict been going on? Only a measly (sarcasm) couple of thousand dead to see for it. I am sure that Israel can do better than that.

I mean, heck!, the Palestinian population is one of the fastest growing populations in the world. Israel totally sucks at genocide!!

They need some lessons, I guess.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Good timing, It should be well known by now that Israel are the aggressors in Gaza/Palestine, and if you still can't see by now, you have been brutalized with propaganda.

Also, this recent Noam Chomsky article is prob worth a read:

The latest Israeli rampage was set off by the brutal murder of three Israeli boys from a settler community in the occupied West Bank. A month before, two Palestinian boys were shot dead in the West Bank city of Ramallah. That elicited little attention, which is understandable, since it is routine.

And I do think this describes the "war on defense" quite well:

There should be no need to review again the dismal record since. The relentless siege and savage attacks are punctuated by episodes of "mowing the lawn," to borrow Israel's cheery expression for its periodic exercises in shooting fish in a pond as part of what it calls a "war of defense

www.truth-out.org...|-nightmare-in-gaza

To me, Israel seems completely wreckless and out of control, it would seem the U.S. is the only one with the ability to tame them and that isn't happening

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Apparently you have not actually read the Hamas charter. The verbiage is quite clear how Islam works into the equation.

I'm aware of the Hamas charter, it is one of the most anti-Semitic charter ever written and yes they are a Muslim party and not progressive in their thinking, but they have been elected Democratically, they are the choice that Palestinians made to represent them back then.
I'm in no way defending Hamas, I truly think the Palestinians will turn against Hamas eventually one day, but the fact remains Islam is the religion of the Palestinians and yes they are practicing their religion, are they like the Talibans, or ISIS ? No, not at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I think it takes great courage to ask for peace. From the bottom of my heart, it is my biggest wish.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

If you think about it, with the aid the US provides to both Israel and Palestine I would think the US could get them together and just say: "It stops now, or no more money, no more military equipment, no more aid of any kind" and I bet it would stop.

But then again, the US never knows how to negotiate anything.

If you have the pull, the punch, the power and the wealth the US has, every negotiation should start with: "This is how it's going to be"....

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Thats the HAMAS charter......Palestine is RAN by HAMAS

No it isn't. If Hamas ran Palestine then there would have been no need for a unified government would there?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

You're right, Hamas does have that in their charter. I'm not defending them and I despise Hamas.

But the fact is people are defending Israel's genocide toward the Palestinians. And now we can read it clearly, Israel doesn't have any intentions for a the two state solution. They want Gaza, they want the West Bank, they want Jerusalem ,they want it all and for that they need to exterminate the Palestinians.

Why do you people keep saying you hate Hamas when you really don't?
Instead of wasting your energy on hating Israel why not protest Hamas for what they do to their own people?

Wouldn't you guys feel better if you stopped lying to yourselves and admit you guys hate Jews?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join