It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARBARIC! Hamas Posts Dead Jew Collage on Twitter

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

There is no defense for Hamas. They clearly state they embrace death as much as the Jews embrace life. Hamas is as evil any terrorist organization out there and here they are celebrating death via the internet. Their celebration of death reminds me of some sort of Satanic celebration. They are disgusting and hopefully on their way out of power.

But out of Hamas' hateful actions some good can be salvaged. Take a good hard look at young Israeli life destroyed because they were forced into conflict with Hamas. We can blame the Israeli gov't and we can blame Hamas but these lives will still be forever lost and nothing will ever bring them back.

Why doesn't Hamas post the pictures of all the Palestinians who lost their lives in this conflict? That's because Hamas would rather taught Israel continuing to provoke them then mourn the losses of their people. Just one of many reasons why they have lost the support of the Palestinians.

New Palestinian Poll Shows Hardline Views, But Some Pragmatism Too

New survey results show that violence is not a popular option among Palestinians and that Hamas is not benefiting from the current troubles, giving U.S. policymakers some breathing room to concentrate on more urgent crises in Iraq and Syria while backing practical steps to cool tensions.

BUT THE PUBLIC WANTS "POPULAR RESISTANCE," NOT VIOLENCE
Despite continuing tensions over the June 12 kidnapping of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank and Israel's resulting intensive searches and arrests, the Palestinian public is not turning toward large-scale violence. Rather, on tactical questions of relations with Israel, respondents broadly supported a nonviolent approach. The survey did not ask specifically about the latest kidnapping, which does appear fairly popular among Palestinians judging from traditional and social media content and anecdotal evidence.

In this survey, when asked whether Hamas "should maintain a ceasefire with Israel in both Gaza and the West Bank," a majority (56%) of West Bank respondents and a remarkable 70% of Gazans said yes. Similarly, asked if Hamas should accept Abbas's position that the new unity government renounce violence against Israel, West Bankers were evenly divided, but a majority (57%) of Gazans answered in the affirmative.

Nevertheless, "popular resistance against the occupation" -- such as demonstrations, strikes, marches, mass refusals to cooperate with Israel, and the like -- was seen as having a positive impact by most respondents in both territories: 62% in the West Bank and 73% in Gaza. And in the week since the survey was completed, Israel's shooting of several Palestinians and arrest of hundreds more in the course of searching for the kidnap victims may be turning the Palestinian public in a more actively hostile direction.

Both the kidnapping and a Palestinian hunger strike in Israeli jails have also maintained public attention on the prisoner issue. Asked what Israel could do "to convince Palestinians that it really wants peace," a large plurality picked "release more Palestinian prisoners." That option far outranked the others, each in the 15-20% range: "share Jerusalem as a joint capital," "stop building in settlements beyond the security barrier," or "grant Palestinians greater freedom of movement and crack down on settler attacks."

HAMAS IS NOT GAINING POLITICAL GROUND FROM THE CRISIS
Most striking, and contrary to common misperception, Hamas is not gaining politically from the kidnapping. Asked who should be the president of Palestine in the next two years, a solid plurality in both the West Bank and Gaza named Abbas (30%) or other Fatah-affiliated leaders: Marwan Barghouti (12%), Muhammad Dahlan (10%), Rami Hamdallah (6%), Mustafa Barghouti (4%), Salam Fayyad (2%), or Mahmoud al-Aloul (1%). These findings strongly suggest that the Palestinian public as a whole has little or no desire to carry out any threats to "dissolve" the Palestinian Authority.

In stark contrast, Hamas leaders Ismail Haniyeh and Khaled Mashal rated a combined total of just 9% support in the West Bank and 15% in Gaza. Another intriguing finding is that Dahlan has significant popular support among Gazans, at 20%. Also notable is that not one of the other old-guard Fatah figures, such as Abu Ala, Nabil Shaath, or Jibril Rajoub, attracted even 1% support in either the West Bank or Gaza.

edit on 3-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Pretty bad to revel in the death of others.
The silver lining on this cloud, none of them are babies and I'm pretty sure every single one of them got what they signed up for.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

What the hell do you expect in a world where social media is so pervasive. Get used to it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: g146541

You don't sign up for the IDF, you are forced into it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
dumb question, but...

Are you really 100% sure this image was created by and posted by Hamas?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Retikx

I expect this from terrorist groups. They all post their disgusting, disgraceful actions online via social media but that doesn't mean anyone should get use to it.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Which one wasn't somebody's son ... or a husband ... or a father? What makes their lives less valuable because they weren't an infant?

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

"Behold, O God our shield, and look upon the face of thine anointed."

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

Not a dumb question, in a world of propaganda, especially via the internet, anything is possible. The source of this collage comes from Hamas' Twitter account. I don't use Twitter and if I did I wouldn't be following Hamas so I cannot verify this.

Anyone out there follow Hamas on Twitter?

ETA: I found an article from earlier this year discussing Twitter suspending Hamas' account because their were threatening the IDF's twitter account and @AlqassamBrigade appears to be one of their accounts. I guess Twitter lifted their suspension at some point.

Twitter Suspends Hamas Accounts
edit on 4-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Their lives aren't any less valuable. All human life is precious.
edit on 3-8-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Israel, and the western world broadcast it on television, radio, magazines, newspapers, Social media, youtube.

What's the #ing difference? Israel has talked about the civilian death toll in Gaza on their mission to eradicate hamas like it's nothing.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Another indefensible move from Hamas. The propaganda on both sides is out of control and Twitter is a hot-bed for it right now. The important point is that it is both sides though, there have been some pretty shameful posts by Jewish supporters too, Adam Milstein is one that comes to mind and there is a reply in the Al-Qassam tweet by 'Proud Israeli' which shows it is a two-way thing.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I agree,
Looks like you are on the other side of the fence with this thread, get ready for the Hamas apologists and general Israel haters to dump all over it.

Hamas can abuse social media with something like this and Islamic State with beheadings, crucifixions, mass executions. All the terrorists are getting in on it, when are these social media companies going to be accountable? Is there grounds for the families to sue in some international court?

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Which one wasn't somebody's son ... or a husband ... or a father? What makes their lives less valuable because they weren't an infant?

I remember my first cigarette.
I remember my first beer.
I remember my first bike.
I remember my first sexual encounter.
I remember my first son being born.
I remember a lot, and I am sure you and these soldiers do as well.
You want to know what an infant will never know, almost everything.
One thing these innocents did know, dying like a soldier even though they most probably never lifted a hand to anyone.
These soldiers had a choice, and they paid the price for it.
They were only following orders after all...
Go looking for death, and he will find you.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The world is proceeding down the pathway of ruination and your thoughts are to sue someone.

Who? The terrorists of Twitter.

Is there grounds for the families to sue in some international court?

They simply listed the dead with photos. Is it the photos that bother you? Everyone lists the dead.

Social media is to today's wars what the nightly news was to Vietnam, it is just new and does the task of keeping us informed rather than allowing Governments to cleanse it all and sanitize it.

Perhaps we need to see reality before we can get off our backsides and do something.

P

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Newsflash bub ... both sides are barbaric and revel in death ...

And now we return you to your daily propaganda ... carry on ...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Pretty damn sick and inexcusable. To rejoice in anyone's death is barbaric.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

originally posted by: Snarl

I remember my first cigarette.
I remember my first beer.
I remember my first bike.
I remember my first sexual encounter.
I remember my first son being born.
I remember a lot, and I am sure you and these soldiers do as well.
You want to know what an infant will never know, almost everything.
One thing these innocents did know, dying like a soldier even though they most probably never lifted a hand to anyone.
These soldiers had a choice, and they paid the price for it.
They were only following orders after all...
Go looking for death, and he will find you.

What exactly is your point?
If Israel were parading this out to promote some sort of hero worship I would see the angle you are playing but what you said basically is that they deserved death and you don't see a problem with their enemies parading their dead corpses in front of the world to gloat.
It is barbaric, as the thread title says.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The world is proceeding down the pathway of ruination and your thoughts are to sue someone.

Who? The terrorists of Twitter.

Is there grounds for the families to sue in some international court?

They simply listed the dead with photos. Is it the photos that bother you? Everyone lists the dead.

Social media is to today's wars what the nightly news was to Vietnam, it is just new and does the task of keeping us informed rather than allowing Governments to cleanse it all and sanitize it.

Perhaps we need to see reality before we can get off our backsides and do something.

P

This isn't "informing" to anyone, they used the Israeli govts information to regurgitate information that was already out there repackaged in a form of death celebration.
The social media companies will adjust their policies to avoid lawsuits, money is all that matters to corporations.

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Let us be concerned that the IDF may see a certain reality. There were very few members of their side on the casualty roles ... when all they were doing was bombing the Hell out of Gaza. This type of propaganda could be a flashpoint for increased hostility ... or indiscriminate action.

I was really hoping for de-escalation from both sides and a cessation of hostilities. I've got my fingers crossed that Netanyahu won't take the bait.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join