It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had my first premonition today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: This1000xThis
I don't remember my dreams that often but when I do, I get Deja Vu all the next day to the point I feel sick.

déjà rêve , déjà vu , nausea ... I've heard this before ... abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1043120/pg2

edit on 22-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Franky0619

My wife has some unusual moments.

She can just get a feeling. Probably the one that scared her the most was when she asked if I would be able to go with her to Ireland for the funeral when her Nanny died. I questioned why she would ask that as there was no reason to think that Nanny was going to die. She wasn't ill and not even that old.

A week a later we got the call that Nanny was seriously ill which then led to her death. I put this down to the wife sensing something when she last had a telephone conversation with Nanny but that she didn't realise it - intuition maybe?

The last one was the night before the last one of Isis' victims and she told me that she had a bad feeling that he (PK) would be killed the next day. It was weird to watch the news to see this actually happen. She has been following all the Isis stuff closely so i put it down to just having it on her mind.

Having said all that and even though I feel that I am able to explain each incident rationally, being open minded, I thought it might be interesting to post if she has any feelings etc about any other well known people.

The other day she had a dream or rather a nightmare - she woke up screaming. I dont want to be too specific but she had a dream about a white man whose life is being threatened unless he kills a white woman. The man kills the woman then is murdered himself.

Randomly she was also thinking about Julie Andrews.

We will see if it's just an over active imagination mixed in with coincidence.
edit on 23112014 by Scallywwagg because: repeated word

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scallywwagg
... Nanny died ,,, killed ... kills ... murdered ...
Randomly she was also thinking about Julie Andrews.
We will see if it's just an over active imagination mixed in with coincidence.

Julie Andrews is 80 , there's about a 1/16 chance an 80 year old will pop-their-clogs rather than reach 81 ... ssa.gov/oact/STATS/table4c6.html , so hardly long odds on someone snuffing-it

Wasn't Julie Andrews most famous role as a nanny in Mary Poppins ?
edit on 23-11-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: engvbany

lol I know and everything can explained. She also has a thing of thinking about someone, looking them up on Wiki or something and then they die but I remind her about all the people she looks into who don't die. And fair point on the Julie Andrews thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join