It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This video is really enlightening. Please watch it.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This video really breaks down a lot of things going on in the world. Please take only 15 minutes and watch it. If you don't agree with it then oh well, but I've seen the proof and power of God. Not much to say because the video will do it all for me.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Wanderer777

Here is the video for you:

I just had to stop it to comment...

Butterflies are not a symbol of Satan....wth??!

lol

Ok, watching the rest....
edit on 2-8-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thank you darkblade. I'm not too good with computers haha

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You are welcome.

That was an interesting perspective. A lot can be learned about the world by paying attention to what is really happening vs what people are told is happening. Although I don't personally believe in Satan, I think that just like mankind trying to explain the good things that he does not understand,he does the same with the bad things, and both figures are used because we just cannot accept for ourselves our own actions.

But that is just my observation of the world, and I do believe in a creator.
I think people give this Satan character to much credence when really deep down inside many people are their own Satan.

Yes, we are blind, and most are brainwashed one way or another, that is for sure. It is all about greed and control, that is for sure too.

Is there someone at the top controlling all of this? Personally, I don't think there is, and that in itself is more scary to me than some figure bent on destroying the creator and us in the process.

But the video is correct, we are being manipulated, we doing it to ourselves though, while the universe watches, and hopes we will see the light.

But then, like the man in the video, this is just what I have learned and observed over the course of my lifetime.
Don't get me wrong though, this is a very vast and much more complex universe than what we see, our brains can only see so much, and there are things out there that do mean to harm people for whatever reasons.....

But the blame needs to go where it belongs, on greed and cruelty, which most human beings are fully capable of on their own. They use God and Satan to explain what they cannot come to terms with on their own.

But then, perhaps I am one of those brainwashed individuals...

s&f for making me think a little deeper today,
even if it might not be in the direction of what was intended.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yes people themselves have the potential for all sorts of unspeakable evils. But with a lot of cases all it takes is a nudge in either direction. But in all we have free will to choose.

Where as we disagree on God and Satan we do agree on that. Thank you for your input. Very much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So it starts off telling you basically to question everything you've ever been told, even that we are on planet Earth. That if your gut tells you something different to go with that instead. Whether it be what you're told about Biology, Science, etc.

Then immediately starts in telling you how everything is all Satan and Demons. Like some de facto Biblical Truth is therefore the Truth. But what happened to questioning??? Question everything but the Bible and Spooky Demons and Evil Pitch fork caring Goat headed Fallen Angels I guess???

Ya, right...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No need to be rude. I most likely do not agree with your beliefs but I'm not going to be rude about it. Try to be adult here and have a civilized conversation without insults.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wanderer777

No need to be rude. I most likely do not agree with your beliefs but I'm not going to be rude about it. Try to be adult here and have a civilized conversation without insults.

What insults?? I'm not being rude pointing out that this guy is using the same old "Everything you know is wrong, but I'm right, so listen to me" scam. All fear based boogy man coming to get ya.

I'm not saying everything he is saying is wrong. I'm totally with him in a lot of what he says, but that's only because he's saying most of it in a very general kind of way. In fact ANYONE could say the same thing and put up pictures of stuff they don't agree with and it would be the same result.

He's saying a lot of words but put it all together and he isn't saying anything at all.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So since I watched yours, please watch mine:

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It seems to me you're not ready to have a discussion about your beliefs, and maybe it shows that you yourself have doubts, and maybe you don't like others pointing to those doubts and holes. He hasn't been rude towards you at all. He pointed the stuff that seemed ridicule to him and I agree with him.

Moreover, the kind of speech like on that video is part of the problem, because it tells us that there are forces at play that we can't control, that we can't overcome, and this mindset breeds fatalism which is something I hate. Men don't need god to do good, men don't need the devil or demons or whatever to do bad or evil things. Speech and beliefs like that make people believe that the solution to problems is not inside them but outside them and that they have no control over it, and they become lazy, and they don't want to change because they might feel it's useless, because hey "it's the fault of the devil".

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok, I've watched both video's. Now how about watching one of mine.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Oh if I could give you 100 stars for that one I would!

I have a new favorite video, thank you!

We all see it differently, we all experience it differently,
but we are all a part of it,
together.
And we just are.

Damn....

I really liked that video!

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Then immediately starts in telling you how everything is all Satan and Demons. Like some de facto Biblical Truth is therefore the Truth.

He could actually be right...

Everything he says is just the opposite of what the 'authorities' are saying.

The way I see it, their track record speaks for itself.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! In fact, I point out that all the conspiracies in history - especially during the last 5000 years - are actually different aspects of the same conspiracy. Some people fixed on one aspect of the conspiracy, and say this is the problem, others say another thing, but the thing is all the conspirators work together. All the conspirators are part of the same operation. And this is what people find very reluctant." ~ Eustace Mullins

EDIT: The author of the video (Jonathan AKA Adampants) has some anti-christian views but then again so does Eustace Mullins who I just quoted above...

I definitely do NOT agree with those views.

edit on 2-8-2014 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

He could actually be right...

Everything he says is just the opposite of what the 'authorities' are saying.

The way I see it, their track record speaks for itself.

In a lot of ways I think he is right. I just don't see the need to attribute such things to invisible, paranormal ghosts and goblins. Man is more than capable of the worst kinds of actions and deception imaginable.

My main problem is that he is not consistent in his thinking. Using his very same logic and approach makes believing what he is saying as the truth is just as foolish as listening to all the others he points out as untrustworthy. Like I said earlier, his whole speech is roughly, "Question everything, other than what I'm about to tell you, which is the Truth."

Well why the hell would I trust him either??? He keeps saying that "He Knows" because of his years of truth seeking or whatever, but backs it up with nothing. The same as all the rest. He throws in some picture collages as a visual aid which is nice, but again, it's all just empty generalized accusations and unsubstantiated rhetoric without any clear explanations. Almost entirely based upon "Fear of the Unstoppable and Unknowable Evil".

BTW, on a totally different topic, your avatar should have R2D2 and C3PO walking over that dune!!
edit on 2-8-2014 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Isn't it great. I listen to it on those days when I feel like it's all getting to me too much. Ya know, all the hate, corruption, bad news, disease, pain, war, lies, etc. Basically, what ATS calls it's Bread and Butter.

After listening to it a few times it really helps me to remember to simply let it all go and keep living. Just drop all that psychological baggage and move on without letting it drag me down with it. No Fear, No Judgement, Just Love of Life that's only here for a little while. Why waste it bogged down with all that BS when you can simply walk away from it any time you choose??

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gosseyn

haha it isn't that I wasn't ready to have a discussion about my beliefs. It's that I'm deployed right now and 8 hours ahead of the east coast.

The message I got was the video saying why the bad is going on. Not that you can't do anything about it. Also what's the difference with the majority of people on here blaming governments and organizations for most of the bad in the world. One person brings up that he believes it is satan and people do a switch.

Now I'm not saying that we are not responsible for our own actions, but there is always an influence. Even other people but it all still comes from one main influence in particular. But that's my opinion. I'm not trying to change people or their beliefs. But what I am trying to do is give people a different point of view.

edit on 3-8-2014 by Wanderer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It's just to spark your interest. Of course you should do your own research and find out for yourself. But in all honesty I've had my proof of what's going on. If you don't like I could care less. I just know this video sparked me to do a lot of research. I won't tell you whether it's all accurate or not because everyone should do their own research and seek the truth for themselves. It's a one man journey in a 7 billion man world.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I also had to stop at the butterfly comment.

I have to disagree. How is the transformation from a cocoon to a butterfly and all that resembles a negative thing? Are we not allowed or meant to grow? Expand? Progress? We are just supposed to be content as feeble little larvae that do only what we are told?

That sounds very constricted and depressing.

I am watching the video though because I do agree it is valuable and holds some serious truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Yeah people think it's going to 100% but it's not but it does hold a lot of truth. I don't understand the butterfly thing but I'm on shift which means I'm doing nothing so I'll look into it

posted on Aug, 3 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
BUTTERFLY: Reminds Christians of the amazing transformation that takes place through Christ's redemption and regeneration. When "born again," we become "a new creation." (2 Cor. 5:17) To many pagans, its mythical meaning is linked to the soul (of the deceased) in search of reincarnation. See the new, politically correct meaning at Butterfly 208: "There's a theory that says if a single butterfly flaps its wings in, say, China, the air disturbance may cause a storm in Nunavut, Canada a month later. If that's the case, imagine the power of your own ideas and others to help improve the quality of life in the world's 208 countries! The Butterfly 208 contest is a chance for you to create your own Butterfly effect! 208 = Number of Countries in the World Butterfly + 208 = A totally interconnected world! A world where even small actions can have a big effect."

www.socialphy.com...

The History of Monarch Programming
Mind control techniques have been noted throughout history dating as far back as Ancient Egypt. However mind control did not enter the realm of science until the 1930′s when a physician by the name of Josef Mengele brought it into full practice within Nazi concentration camps. The majority of Mengele’s research within mind control remains classified to this day, however some has slowly come to the surface including the recognition of it being the basis for the covert CIA research program MK Ultra.

www.collective-evolution.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join