It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctor with Ebola confined to his home!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: samstone11
It's hard not to respect the sacrifices these doctors and nurses made and if it was just me I may not mind. But this administration and the management for the CDC has recently come under intense scrutiny and have lost most credibility. Also, it isn't just me. I have a family and there are 300 million more Americans to consider. Find the best care and the best facilities, treat these people like the heroes they are, but don't expect us to trust this government in the process. THAT is too much to ask.

CDC has recently come under intense scrutiny

could not have happened at a better time,,,tightened things up,,,so now there can be no excuse's.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

"don't expect us to trust this government"

its the Doctors carriing the ball on this one,, Medical Science,,and scientific scrutiny.

not Gov.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Home guarantines are not new, they did a lot of that during H1N1 outbreak and it didn´t help much.
I believe they expect this to be bigger outbreak and home guarantines keep hospitals running smoothier and for emergencies only. Not that this is quite something to concern... they should keep ebola patients in strict supervised gaurantee as its has 60% fatality rate and that is so much more than H1N1 which had 11%.

Peace !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join