It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gypsies on benefits and proud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
18 months ago i was told i had lung cancer after i found out i had emphysema so 2012 was not a good year for me.
I had worked since 1985 when i left school as a carpenter till 2012 had to stop because of the illness never smoked before anybody asks.
Now as i was signed off work i was told to claim ESA which was refused so i have appealed against that decision in the mean time i had my left lung removed and the lower lobe of my right lung removed which means i can't do a fat lot anymore.
After going to the tribunal it was found to be in favour of me so i got my ESA only took 14months but what i was getting was 71pounds a week whilst waiting for my appeal to come through, 71 pounds a week for me and my daughter to live on my savings did not last long had to sell my van and the vast majority of my work tools that took years of graft to pay.
I was told by my nurse to watch a program called Gypsies on benefits after about 5 mins i nearly smashed the TV in,I have paid into the system for 27yrs never took a penny out until i got ill what i was put through by the government of th UK is nothing more than a disgrace as my appeal judges said untill i watched THIS www.youtube.com...

Please be aware i will not be held responsible for damage to your pc or things that will be thrown about whilst you are viewing this.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV
It sounds like you need to turn into a gypsy. Come up with some Romani name and get you an home on wheels and some benefits.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Oh dude, why do you think you got angry? Because you were meant to!

Many people just dont realize how concocted these social engineering programs are!

Let me give you some advice. The next time something like this is being shown on tv mute the sound. By about half way through you'll suddenly realize how they fool you with this stuff. Without the sound it all becomes visible.

Dont get angry with the gypsies, thats what they want you to do, get angry with those who've put you in this situation!

Best of luck mate. Dont let the system grind you down.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

You sayd it so much better than i can translate with my english.. Thanks

Its better to help some families to get up and have some possibilities in a life than send all those dollars and pounds to war industries, that i cannot understant why so many countries find it so very hard to help their own ppl as well, some of them will make their own ppl lifes a hell rather than help them.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
beware the romani curses , ive found shouting at them at a high level works well ( do this at great volume, far beyond there normal chunter), failing that whistle as loud as possible , this works well too . never break your gaze first, be polite and cheery , only when its time to be very angry , ie 3am 2am 12 am. if they start murdering the local wildlife , eg a goose or duck they've caught earlier than these times , show no mercy in your outrage,

steeling letters from your green recyclables and routing through your garden- ? see above
beware the children

also if you can find one that speaks good enough English, ask them about what they have hidden in the Bucegi mountains, and if this mystery was used as a bargaining chip to ignore their abysmal human rights record and bring them fully fledged into the E.U ?

whilst you was ranting, I felt empathy

funBox

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Do you really beleive anything you see on tv? If you need money smashing things isnt going to do more than put you in a debt. I have a friend in uk who is part of a family of four who get by on 100 pounds a week is what they pay for food.

Hope things work out for you
edit on 1-8-2014 by Aural because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Hold on a moment my country the UK gives 11billion pounds out in overseas aid,Wheres my bloody aid after i have paid 1000s in tax and NI contributions, I have no problem with whoever comes in to the uk what i have a problem with now is the amount this country gives the immigrant .Only this week it transpires that we give 5billion in tax credits to kids that are not even living in this country yet the government stops people like me who became ill needs a bit of help can't work as a chippy again won't help me train up in anything else but these people get the bloody works everything handed on a plate for them.I had to fight tooth and bloody nail and its not just me 1000s of others are going through what i have been and a lot of them are in a far worst state than what i was.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
gypsies have been and always where about getting money for nothing in what ever way possible.

Its not a whole lot of money they suck out and in comparison to all the other leaches that could work and dont, they are a drop in the ocean.

Try immigrants with half million pound houses for their family of 20, now that gets my bloody blood boiling, i could be homeless and get nothing after paying my taxes for 20 years.... =/

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
They are like the loudest people on Earth. lol Smart, but annoying at the same time. I had one for a classmate.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

"gypsies have been and always where about getting money for nothing in what ever way possible.
Its not a whole lot of money they suck out and in comparison to all the other leaches that could work and dont, they are a drop in the ocean."

You are so generous to suggest that other cultures are much worse.
You must have a long list of cultures that don't meet your high standards.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV
a reply to: romilo

Hold on a moment my country the UK gives 11billion pounds out in overseas aid,Wheres my bloody aid after i have paid 1000s in tax and NI contributions, I have no problem with whoever comes in to the uk what i have a problem with now is the amount this country gives the immigrant .Only this week it transpires that we give 5billion in tax credits to kids that are not even living in this country yet the government stops people like me who became ill needs a bit of help can't work as a chippy again won't help me train up in anything else but these people get the bloody works everything handed on a plate for them.I had to fight tooth and bloody nail and its not just me 1000s of others are going through what i have been and a lot of them are in a far worst state than what i was.

I know where your coming from, I'm in the uk too, and been through all the hoops your going through, but you gotta stop being so angry at those who receive the money!

The people that are making you jump through those hoops are the same people who shove these programs in your face.
"hate the gypsies"
"hate the single mums"
"hate the unemployed"
"hate the disabled"
"hate the immigrants"
"hate everyone etc etc"
All these programs are shoved on during prime time, when they know most people are watching.
Ever wondered who's behind these programs?
Who decided to make them?
Who pays the cost of making them?
Why are they making them?
Why are they given the prime time slot?

If you were sponging of the state would you stand in front of a tv camera knowing full well they were going to show it on main stream tv, and then boast about it? Well would you?!
What sane person would do such a thing? They wouldn't!!

They call them programs because they PROGRAM...YOU! and your doing exactly what that program is designed to do - you hate!

There's many groups out there already fighting this crap, turn that box of lies off and go join one of those groups, its far more effective than hating.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yep that is why i am asking too, why so many governments finds it so very difficult to serve fairly their own country men, its good to help those whom is in need where ever the world and i think UK is not just one country, i do not know much of UK history but some and i think their one of the world leading nations, so maybe sometimes leaders are not so skilled and talented with making right/balanced choices, so their mistakes sometimes many ppl will suffer. It still does not explain why its so difficult to make things fair..

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diderot

"gypsies have been and always where about getting money for nothing in what ever way possible.
Its not a whole lot of money they suck out and in comparison to all the other leaches that could work and dont, they are a drop in the ocean."

You are so generous to suggest that other cultures are much worse.
You must have a long list of cultures that don't meet your high standards.

There MANY cultures and *for the want of a better word* races that have immigrated to the UK who have zero respect for the laws, cultures and welfare systems.

Im not just some random racist, i care for all humans, some are, weather you like it or not, more respectful of a nation than others - its a fact.

Earn your money, pay your taxes, deserve your benefits and healthcare. Just like Mexican immigrants in america, many DO want to work and earn and pay their way and move over due to better opportunities and better living conditions, but then theres the small few who give everyone else a bad rep. And thats just not fair.

Many immigrants and gypsies in the uk do in fact pay their way, like we all should. No one talks about the good ones, they only focus on the bad ones.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Mate where have i said i hate immigrants? Dont you understand what i am showing you this is real this is happening as i speak its not a program its real life mate, i see everyday with my own eyes i see soldiers at the QE hospital been refused ESA i seen the woman who jumped off a bridge on to the M42 motorway because they took her off ESA yet we have allowed dossers from other countries to settle here not pay a penny tax yet get givin help money houses taxis loans for cars,yet the likes of me who lets be honest wont be able to work again has been through you know a pretty bad illness gets sod all.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV
Mate where have i said i hate immigrants? Dont you understand what i am showing you this is real this is happening as i speak its not a program its real life mate, i see everyday with my own eyes i see soldiers at the QE hospital been refused ESA i seen the woman who jumped off a bridge on to the M42 motorway because they took her off ESA yet we have allowed dossers from other countries to settle here not pay a penny tax yet get givin help money houses taxis loans for cars,yet the likes of me who lets be honest wont be able to work again has been through you know a pretty bad illness gets sod all.

Its a game, and when we shout "dossers from other countries" we are playing that game.
The dossers from the other countries didn't make the rules, so who did?

Who made the rules that allows this to happen?

See the game?

The rule makers inflict this crap on us and we blame the foreign guy!

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

"Many immigrants and gypsies in the uk do in fact pay their way, like we all should. No one talks about the good ones, they only focus on the bad ones."

I think that that it is critically important to see the difference between "Some Gypsies" and "Gypsies".
You seem to make that distinction almost as an afterthought.

I'm sure that you wouldn't want anyone to think that you are what they might be thinking that you are.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Diderot

Oh come on!!

Just play that last line directly to yourself.

Your post is dripping of passive aggressive behavior.

I can almost see your big lips, pal.

edit on 08America/Chicago88America/Chicago848 by menneni because: too rough

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: menneni

"Just play that last line directly to yourself.
Your post is dripping of passive aggressive behavior.
I can almost see your big lips, pal."

Yes, I am passive-aggressive, and I have big lips.
I am sure that everyone understands that!

top topics

join