It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Executive Order -- Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases---signed July 31, 2014

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

They're slow too I haven't been threatened at all...yet.The game is to do it so they don't look bad disappearing large groups of people, if a lot of folks are bagged as terrorists we'll kill them for trying that
But they figure since we weren't stupid enough to fall for THAT we will fall for THIS.

CDC has procedures in place in the event of a Bioalert they don't NEED any special EO to do it but they have to explian EVERYTHING legally.
The EO was to make it impossible to pursue legally or to classified it as secret now.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In general, thank you ATS members for brining all the data and information about this situation to the light of day right here. You guys are awesome.

I have no need or desire to watch what they report about it on the main stream, I will hear them echo these truths later and laugh…

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

TO ADD:
I may and probably am wrong quite often, what I'm telling you is perhaps paranoid to you,but they are acting pretty wild lately,desperate. You can dismiss as you choose but,I'll keep guessing scary things because I know what evils they do.
It's what I compare them to.

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: cavtrooper7

TO ADD:
I may and probably am wrong quite often, what I'm telling you is perhaps paranoid to you,but they are acting pretty wild lately,desperate. You can dismiss as you choose but,I'll keep guessing scary things because I know what evils they do.
It's what I compare them to.

A good topper, trooper is the one missing word
that means everything when the wraps are still on:
"reported". The amount of "reported" cases at the
southern border, no matter what the bug is.
Dry socks and ammo....

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

There is nothing that say we cannot try to protect ourselves as a nation.
I am not a supporter of him nor do I care what laws are signed in but this is definitely a good thing by stopping those that could be infected. All that will happen is sitting inside a quentinied area and awaiting test results.

It is hard to believe that the government is willing to kiddnap people when we are the main source of money.
Think taxes...less people means higher taxes and more people means lower taxes. That is why we are a country full of illegals because once they become legal...we tax them.

You guys needs to see what the facts are before complaining.

Ebola is a growing concern and if you peeps are not worried, you should be.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: johngrissom

we have alot of people who are more of a drain than and producer of wealth because of the present economic condition and that economy I don't believe will get any better.

cavtrooper7
I understand what you are saying and don't think you are paranoid. But compassion seems to be fading from the public at a fast rate and they have been trying (and moderately succeeding) to create scapegoats to blame everything on when the crap hits the fan. for every person that they take out of society either a job will open up for another or a burden will be lifted from the taxpayers shoulder and more resources will be freed for those who remain. And I am afraid that is how many would see it if the gov't started removing people from mainstream society..
I think they could do it now but even if I am wrong on that the economy will only get worse and soon it will be a welcomed event for many since they will see it as an opportunity to have more.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It’s so easy for people to judge you
even when they don’t know who you really are,
But
who cares about what others think,
As long as you know what you did was right.

Explore More @ explorequotes.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Odd that influenza specifically was excluded since there's a documented history of it killing millions of people. Why would influenza be excluded from the list of quarantinable communicable diseases?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: whitewave
Odd that influenza specifically was excluded since there's a documented history of it killing millions of people. Why would influenza be excluded from the list of quarantinable communicable diseases?

Because it was already listed in the original order.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thanks. Occasionally there's a logical explanation.😊

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join