It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowds flock to giant German crop circle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Hi all,

Just seen this on the BBC news website.
Not sure if it has already been posted, if so please remove or move to where appropriate please.
Also if someone wants to do a proper thread about it, please do, as I just wanted to bring this to peoples attention.

A giant crop circle which apparently appeared out of nowhere, has drawn crowds of people to a farmer's field in Bavaria, southern Germany. Opinions vary widely on whether the circle is man-made, or a gift from the stars.

The link is to a BBC news Video report which is 1 minute 34 seconds long.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Sorry for the brief thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Obsidian303

Here's the video for you.

Doug and Dave on tour 2014

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the post Obsidian303

As with most crop circles, I think this is yet another instruction on how to create "Free Energy"

But Free Energy is forbidden knowledge, (No Profits Involved) - so lets just marvel at it's "Prettiness"

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BoogieMan911

that would make sense ...interesting theory

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I would like to think that forces from another world created this crop circle, who know's, maybe they did?

But I just love the creativity and quickness that they just suddenly appear and done over night. There is surely no way that you can create things so large without some kind of light for guidance. You would think that somebody would notice a light or lights being used in the middle of the night, well that's unless they use infrared goggles.....

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoogieMan911
Thanks for the post Obsidian303

As with most crop circles, I think this is yet another instruction on how to create "Free Energy"

But Free Energy is forbidden knowledge, (No Profits Involved) - so lets just marvel at it's "Prettiness"

the july 22nd looks like a side view... could this new one be the view from either end of the construction?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Get your crop circle..$5 bucks a pop...get yer crop circle.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: flice
Yes good Point.
I think Crop Circles show Free Energy Samples from different perspectives. Front, rear, side, top, bottom.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You can't get free energy from magnetism.

If you could, every highschool in the world would be having teenagers doing experiments with it.

In order to magnetize a magnet, energy has to be put in. As you harvest energy from it, that energy is taken out again. And you can't take out more energy than you put in.

Ain't no free lunches in Physics.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
That is one mother of a crop circle
a reply to: Obsidian303

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
And the last picture von August 13, 2000 does not compute: the resulting field of a ring of magnets has nothing to do with that crop-circle.

Painterz, you said some true words. It's a shame they will be falling on deaf ears.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Reply to Painterz

"You can't get free energy from magnetism"
"Ever Heard of a Wind Farm" It uses Magnetism and the Wind.

While it's not the most efficient free energy it still works.

"In order to magnetize a magnet, energy has to be put in"
Ever heard of an "Earth Magnet?"

edit on 31-7-2014 by BoogieMan911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I love hearing about new crop circles ! I can't make up my mind on how they originate. Either way they are a fascinating thing to study. Thanks for posting about it !

This circle, after reading an above poster mention energy...makes me think of the Hadron Collider - CERN.

Maybe they need to collide 3 beams instead of only two ? Maybe that is what this circle is telling us. 3 you nincompoops, sheesh...

Inside the accelerator, two high-energy particle beams travel at close to the speed of light before they are made to collide.

By the way: Disclaimer Statement: This is a wild guess and total speculation on my part.

leolady

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I dunno, Maybe the creators are ATS members and possibly created their version of a this in regards to the Ebola outbreak..

Stranger things have happened.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

LOL. Perhaps we have been marked, Earth that is... A message for anyone passing by Earth... saying " WARNING landing here may be Hazardous to your health"

leolady

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Ha Ha good One

Notice in my posts I said "I think" not "I know" because anything is possible.
Yes ATSers are Legends Worldwide.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

"In order to magnetize a magnet, energy has to be put in"
Ever heard of an "Earth Magnet?"

Rare earth magnets still have to be magnetized, the reason they are named "rare earth" is that

Despite their name, rare earth elements (with the exception of the radioactive promethium) are relatively plentiful in the Earth's crust, with cerium being the 25th most abundant element at 68 parts per million (similar to copper). However, because of their geochemical properties, rare earth elements are typically dispersed and not often found concentrated as rare earth minerals in economically exploitable ore deposits.[3] It was the very scarcity of these minerals (previously called "earths") that led to the term "rare earth". The first such mineral discovered was gadolinite, a compound of cerium, yttrium, iron, silicon and other elements. This mineral was extracted from a mine in the village of Ytterby in Sweden; several of the rare earth elements bear names derived from this location.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

LOL. Perhaps we have been marked, Earth that is... A message for anyone passing by Earth... saying " WARNING landing here may be Hazardous to your health"

leolady

Ha ha!
Thats quite possible!
Just like the old 'signs' that hobo drifters marked on walls during the great depression. Letting other transient workseekers know what sort of a reception they could expect from the householder

It may also read, "Do not land here! These people are nuts!"

And they'd be right.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BoogieMan911
A wind farm is not "free energy" in the woo-woo sense. The wind is moving and supplying energy to the turbine.

And how do you think "earth magnets" (I assume you mean rare-earth magnets) are manufactured? The magnet fairy?

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Its interesting that it appeared next to a satellite communications setup.

It reminds me of the crop circle / message from Chibolton incident- That one also "cropped" up next to a radio telescope.

edit on 31-7-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join