It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Great beam of Light again from Nepal, a Buddha boy has been granted to a nation in Cruel civil war

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

originally posted by: glend
Video is very interesting but found a number of disturbing articles of violence by him and his followers against some females. Really don't know what to make of it all.

Scary. He might not have as much control over the self/ego if that is true. But then there are nasty things you have to deal with when you have an opened third eye that cannot be turned off like some people can. One of the reasons being psychic and having greater understanding can be a double edged sword.

My bet is this kid has nothing buddha'esque.
Just some serious mental health issues.

Op, your title should be changed to " A great beam of darkness from Nepal..."

Would not been the first time a highly potential soul became insane because of lack of teaching and control over the self. Some souls are dumped here like seeds but the place is to corrupt to nurture them to shine and continue to shine. And many people who shine do it secretly in closed groups who can keep it low key.

Maybe someone should teach him Sufi Mysticism and a little Rumi that he can think about while meditating. Or if he can do what he say he can do then he could just bliss in the moment pushing that chi/light thru and shut out the world around him.
edit on 30-7-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: LittleByLittle

And here I though it was in Buddhism and Hinduism that: there is only one thing that exists and we are all parts of that thing and can connect to that thing on different level and that duality is an illusion of the temporary separate mind/ego.

well...I thought that Christianity promotes indeed the duality you speak of...Jehova/satan, good/evil...From my perspective...they seem almost opposite in that regard.

That might be because you only want to connect to the evolved and not the predatory/ego demonic. Even in the eastern philosophies you have the fallen souls who need to control their urges and escape karma/gods justice and evolve back to gods grace.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Yes ego is always a problem but something about it all just doesn't sit right with me. After all, you'd think after years of meditation he'd have been constraint than the average person. Which comes to that point you added "If True".
As for the eye, was delving in it when younger but once when deep in mediation I saw an image of a very large single eye staring back me, never after that have I meditated again. Have you been successful opening it?

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Hey...thanks for that comment...I have a few things to say on the subject...but I feel this would derail the thread, so I wont.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Yes ego is always a problem but something about it all just doesn't sit right with me. After all, you'd think after years of meditation he'd have been constraint than the average person. Which comes to that point you added "If True".
As for the eye, was delving in it when younger but once when deep in mediation I saw an image of a very large single eye staring back me, never after that have I meditated again. Have you been successful opening it?

From my point of view all people have it opened at least a bit. It is the level that is different and even the things you can experience from it.

I am one of those who can feel the sensors and therefore often feel an energy push on my forehead and the nerve center at top of the nose.

The only real thing to fear is your reaction to what you perceive. Nothing can really harm you if you choose to be in control over your thoughts and emotions. But that is hard and I get very upset sometimes when information appear that is clearly not something I want to have in my mind and have to deal with.

Third eye is an double edged thing. You can do a lot of good with it when centered and in control. You can lose control because you are not ready for the information/experience and might not be able to handle seeing the truth of what is going on around you. There is a reason some who have very strong third eye choose the hermit route.

I clearly hold off from going further in developing my third eye and do not want to become an empath since I have enough problem with my own ego to have to handle other people emotions inside me. How far you should develop your third eye is up to yourself.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: samsamm9

But if the Father is God, who are the rest? They are states of God. We can achieve father and son but not Holy Ghost.
Gospel of Thomas tells much more but symbolics are hard (still trying to learn it).

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Impressed by your insight LittleByLittle. A little something I read in a hindu book about empathy that helps me out at times, don't take life too seriously, view it as a film on a projection screen, for that is all it is (maya).

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Impressed by your insight LittleByLittle. A little something I read in a hindu book about empathy that helps me out at times, don't take life too seriously, view it as a film on a projection screen, for that is all it is (maya).

. From one way of thinking you are an ever changing thing evolving from one state to another. This time I assume that you are in a human biological machine and experiencing what it is like.

The problem in me is that I have a very hard time being empathetic with people who exhibit predatory behaviour tendencies and want a separation between the ones who can behave and the ones who cannot behave.

I tend to end up at the karma mirror thinking. Be divine to the divine, project a wolf and be the wolf against the wolves but never the aggressor. Fortunately I normally not around the wolves so I do not need to be the wolf often.

I might not love the thing everyone is now but I can love their ability to one day be amazing. I think all soul one day will understand something on all levels. It is only a matter of time.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I am not one to talk, but learning to be humble, even against wolves, can be uplifting in a strange way. I try to look others as myself, those (me's) lost in ego, not knowing up from down, its a great sadness for them (me).

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Dear MarioOnTheFly,

I think all the huge difference that appearently exist and separate Buddhism and Christianism or even Judaism perhaps consist in just a mere game of words:

In Jesus teachings we can find this for instance:

Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;

John 10:32-35

The scripture that Jesus was quoting belongs to the songs of King David, his ancestor 1000 years earlier:

Psalm 82 :

1 God has taken his place in the divine council;
in the midst of the gods he holds judgment:
2 “How long will you judge unjustly
and show partiality to the wicked? Selah
3 Give justice to the weak and the fatherless;
maintain the right of the afflicted and the destitute.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.”
5 They have neither knowledge nor understanding,
they walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 I said, “You are gods,
sons of the Most High, all of you;
7 nevertheless, like men you shall die,
and fall like any prince.”

8 Arise, O God, judge the earth;
for you shall inherit all the nations!

This is what the Apostol St Peter say about it:

2 Peter 1:3,4 , "As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness....you may be partakers of the divine nature".

Similar interesting game of words appear in Exodus, when God himself call Moses with a divine attribute:

Exd 7: And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.

Even more enigmatic is this passage taken from Genesis, that suggest a bigger divine family than the one normally is credited:

Genesis 6:1-8
6 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with humans forever, for they are mortal; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

After reading these quotes seems that the extremely large difference in between Buddhism, that is a branch of Induism, and Christianism suddenly become reduced to almost nothing, isnt it?

Thanks for your question,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/30/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have read, seen and followed the stories about the buddha boy a few years ago, especially the bbc documentary on him.

His meditation abilities are uncanny, it was shown, as one of his old monastery teachers went to meditation "war" in front of him. The teacher was concerned with all the publicity surrounding the boy and wanted to learn why.

The boy allegedly went without drinking or eating while meditating under the pipal or whatever tree, just like Buddha propper.
He wanted to do this for six years, just like Buddha, but got interrupted many times and retrieved in the forests to do his meditation.

Allegedly, there were three dragons, shooting out of the Sun, who manifested to him with the messages he later told the people. The main message was described here, peace and this and that, otherwise the deluge.

I remember the bbc documentary being concerned more with how the boy was still alive not eating and not drinking, and how his endeavour might be used by his entourage as a scam in a country stricken by poverty and misery.

As for the message he has for humanity, it is all good and useful and wise and suredly does its share in bettering, at least spiritually, a shattered and sick society.

The esoteric side of the story is perplexing, dragons and all, and remains a realm where speculation circles high and wide.

Two cents

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
How did that 'meditation war' between the boy and the monk play out? What was the monk's conclusion afterwards?

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
As far I recall the boy was too strong and wouldn't let the teacher "inside his mind."

a reply to: Richardus

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Bad vibes. That's all i'm saying.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ubei2
As far I recall the boy was too strong and wouldn't let the teacher "inside his mind."

a reply to: Richardus

wow, that's surprising, why wouldn't he let the teacher in...something to hide? The real deal wouldn't have had a problem with that and would've welcomed him in to have a friendly bonded meditation, no worries. Don't know, this stuff smells. No con artist maybe, but still...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

This thread is dedicated to a phenomenon that has been caused sensation and great curiosity in southern Nepal and northern India, exactly in the same region that once was the birth place of the great enlightened of the east the Prince Siddhartha Gautama, better known as the Buddha, who lived in the fifth century before Christ.

Nepal the father land of Buddhism is experiencing an extraordinary phenomenon of spirituality that is giving faith to the people in the so difficult times of great political turmoil in that land. Communist politicians has taken the power and menace to impose a Maoist atheistic regime to this small country located in the Himalaya, the roof of the world.

This miracle of rebirth of spirituality that is coming from the Buddhist faith is taking human form in a child of 15 years of age that in the mid of the 2000s decades appeared with marvelous mystical powers, entering in a perfect state of meditation that allow him to remain up to a year apparently without eating or drinking water at all, but just be immersed in a so impressed state of personal hibernation.

www.youtube.com...

Ram Bahadur Bomjon was born in April 9th of 1990, and he was until the age of 15 a very normal peasant boy that however gave some signals of great interest into seek Buddhahood. His mother's name is Maya , as it was the one of the mother of the great Buddha that grew up in that exact same area.

Here some links that can give you more information about this miraculous child that has attracted the attention of not only Nepalese or Indian people but of thousands from around Asia and even of the European media.

Pls read:

en.wikipedia.org...

The boy supposedly has been introduced to psychic secrets , along his monastic experience, that belong the Tibetan Buddhism, however only lamas that triple his age , at least, have been in the past able to overcome the effect of the very adverse environmental conditions of the Himalaya weather and fast for so much long time.

www.youtube.com...

The message of this boy to the world is of peace, of misericord for all , inviting the humanity to abandon violence and materialism, he doesn't claim to be God or even the reincarnation of the great Siddhartha Gautama, just a messenger of the Light for this time and for his suffered country and a humanity completely sunk in the superstition of materialism that the global economy has boosted all along the world.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

His case is a physiologically impossible that is defying the understanding of the western medicine, although Indian physicians, who are more familiar with the incredible, but very real properties of meditation in controlling the natural rhythms of life consider it part of the millenary tradition existing as part of the religiosity of the subcontinent.

This thread is an invitation to participate in a respectful and civilized way to the discussion of this extremely strange phenomenon of a remarkable Buddha boy.

Thank for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

The best video I seen was when a monk came and meditated across from him and some how Buddha boy broke into sweat as if he felt the energy focused on him. And even the monk called what he was doing 'competitive meditation' and admired it was a secret taught at some school(type) of meditation.

More should join side by side it would be amazing. I wish USA had such ppl , places and practices.

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

I'm eager to learn something about his hands' position. Is it some kind of kriya yoga? I'm not sure why they spoke about tummo in such a warm place. And all of it mixed with buddhism in the end

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,

Well Dear Readers,

It is so much time since the last occasion to visit this thread, but the news of the so terrible and devastating earthquake in Nepal makes almost impossible to avoid to come here and open the discussion again.

I am afraid that this terrible natural disaster exhibits a terrible synchronicity with the negative karma that the Marxist regime of Katmandu has triggered and that is responsible to the civil war in Nepal.

It is clear that a negative force is pushing to take control of the fatherland of Buddha and it is likely that even the natural forces are repealing this kind of political anachronism that tries to implant Marxism in a time in which we all know that the fruits of such ideology are absolutely bizarre for any nation.

news.yahoo.com...

Lets meditate in the need of peace, harmony and release of tensions and hatred that Nepal needs in this moment and in how important is that the international community reacts to extend a generous hand with compassion to this nation not only to repair the terrible material losses that the earthquake has produced but to assist in some way the people that fighting to escape from the jaws of the Maoist Marxist beast to avoid to follow the same fate that Tibet had in 1950s.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Ahem what Marxism? Are you referring to China? Maybe you want to find out who Marx was and what he said, compare it to the political system in China and maybe we can have a discussion.
As for the rest of the story: desperate attempt to mystify someone so the Chinese can claim, "look we don't need the Lama to tell us his next vessel, we create our own myth."
Good job helping them
Spread the word, not like the US isn't already known for it's schizophrenic approach to both Buddhism and Marx. Seriously you guys are brainwashed and have no idea what you are talking about besides the cold war propaganda you got spoon-fed. And the 60ies Yogi deception. Somehow you fail to recover from that, or so it seems.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Wouldn't TPTB try to "silence" this Buddha boy before he gain enough influence? Many people who tried to challenge the status quo would just be silenced by the TPTB. This boy if he was Buddha would surely be a threat to them.
edit on 27-4-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join