It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wreckage in this pic Cannot Be From Flight MH-17

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirElrondofRivendell
The piece of wreckage in that pic cannot be MH17 because it doesn't match up.

See, here you go again... Claiming it isn't MH17 despite you trying to shoot me down (pardon the pun) about calling you out on this.

If it isn't MH17 in the field - right where MH17 disappeared off radar - what plane is it in the field and where is MH17 and how did they get the bodies off MH17 into the field where the mystery plane is?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

It seems you are also having trouble sticking to the topic. I am not going to send an alert about you just yet but if you keep it up I will.

Careful, Skeptic, you might get banned......

Classic...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

He owns the site fool.....

Ad hominum attack, is action going to be taken or is this abusive behavior allowed here?

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

The piece of wreckage in that pic cannot be MH17 because it doesn't match up.

See, here you go again... Claiming it isn't MH17 despite you trying to shoot me down (pardon the pun) about calling you out on this.

If it isn't MH17 in the field - right where MH17 disappeared off radar - what plane is it in the field and where is MH17 and how did they get the bodies off MH17 into the field where the mystery plane is?

Maybe he is just looking for a yes you're right or no you're wrong answer because I am confused now. If we can't discuss very glaring inaccuracies in the OP and things that are on topic with the OP then why are there even any posts after the OP?

Getting the feeling the OP is trolling.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SirElrondofRivendell

Actually without a comma between "site and "fool", what Vasa Croe actually said was that Skeptic owns the site fool.

He's a funny little fellow with bells on his hat who keeps us all amused until the next thread comes along...

So no, there was no ad hom attack at all....technically...

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Sorry...i may have flaws but lying to make an obviously incorrect OP look bad isn't one of them. I will state again....they are not the same plane.

You base this on what. The story that the noseplate said RC, right? This story was debunked. Ask the Gaul, he just posted a page that debunks this story.

Gaul, why are you not speaking up? You know this story is not true.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Getting the feeling the OP is trolling.

Wow, I am trolling? My own thread?

I just read something about forum gangs when I signed up.

Is this what they were talking about? It sure seems like it.

And just marvelous how people can even get some more lies in even though the topic is supposedly closed,

I hope that all unbiased readers see what was going on here.
edit on 29-7-2014 by SirElrondofRivendell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SirElrondofRivendell

Dude you just signed up today...those are 2 different
planes...and so far people here have been trying to help you
& you just keep putting them down.
The planes are different & do not look alike.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
For the sake of all involved this will be closed for staff review.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Just as an observer of what's posted, mclarenmp4 nailed it a long time ago. I've read and re-read all the posts in this thread, and despite my best efforts, I fail to see your side on this, Sir Elrond.

It seems to me that your mind is made up, and no amount of common-sense from others is making any impact on you.

The font was italicized, the pics clearly indicate that. That explains the slanted blue line you keep harping about. It doesn't appear slanted in the initial pic you posted, which is where I think you're getting messed up. Reuters isn't photoshopping anything and the debris is MH17. I sense that you desperately want to believe there is some conspiracy with MH17, but I'm just not seeing it myself.

I'm not trying to offend. I'm new here at this forum and don't really know anyone here, their credentials, where they stand on issues (well, I'm getting some idea on that I guess), and so on. Relax, it's not the end of the world if I (or anyone else) don't agree with you. No one's trying to derail your thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join