It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hobby Lobby paves way for Satanic Abortions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

It's allowed.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I agree, but I'm trying to highlight how this situation is going to get MUCH worse before it gets better.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I agree, but I'm trying to highlight how this situation is going to get MUCH worse before it gets better.

It has to owing to all the un-Constitutional exemptions and changes made to the law.

It has become a parody of itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Sometimes you need that to happen to inspire people to implement positive change and I agree with you, it is going to get even more nasty, especially as a lot of the delayed implementation is beginning to come due. Had everything been started on schedule, Obama would not have been reelected, which is why the implementation delays began as soon as the ink was dry.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I wish I was a moderator so I could applause that statement, you'll only have to accept my lowly star as consolation. Obama definitely wouldn't have been reelected if that law had completely gone into effect on time. In fact when it finally does, I can see the Democrat party losing majority favor in the country and it swinging over to the Republicans (if it doesn't do that already by the time that 2016 rolls along).
edit on 29-7-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
Had everything been started on schedule, Obama would not have been reelected, which is why the implementation delays began as soon as the ink was dry.

I think even Dear Leader has to recognize at this point the law is coming apart at the seams.

He has left a giant, steaming dump of a law for the next administration to rectify.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Basically.

Which is how all politics can be summed up.

Kick the can down the road, and make it someone elses 'problem'.

One that should have never been created.

Which is another trait of government.

Create problems to offer 'solutions'.

Solutions that are passed without even reading them.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Already a thread btw:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
What is a satanic abortion and how do they differ from the abortions that doctors do?

Perhaps instead of surgically removing the fetus it is ritualistically removed with a special type of exorcism??

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Although we may have "Freedom of Religion" in the US, what we don't have is freedom from other people's religious superstitions. Perhaps this is could be a move in that direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join