It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello, novacan3 here...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: novacan3

novacan3, Welcome to ATS enjoy your stay...

Some important topics would be to 1, the rebuilding of the areas of poverty that allow for ignorance to permeate within the minds of those left within them.

It may help to have a positive living setting to increase behavioral potentials as opposed to coming outside your home and feeling like trash as you see nothing but trash and trash behavior around you... Causing you from the many trash projections to do nothing more then reflect trash upon others.

NAMASTE*******

Thank your input. This is the type of topics I'm seeking. I have noticed this first hand in the Detroit area. For a moment I installed satellite dishes for a company and I would frequently work in these areas. (mexicantown by far was the worst for the condition of living) I would have to go into these people's homes and I quickly learned on how they lived. 9outof10 times it would be these conditions with children presently residing at the residence.

I've never thought about the behavioral aspects of these living conditions, but now that I think about it, I almost see a pattern.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

See ya got a bumpy start already. Keep your seat belt fastened at all times, and keep your mind open.

Hope to see you around.

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: novacan3
[This film is for me. It's not for anyone else. It's not to create an "uprising" you keep referring to, but to awaken people.

First of all: If it's for you only, how come you say it's to "awaken people"? Doesn't this imply that you intend on making it not just for you only?

And secondly: "Awakening people" is exactly the words which pro-revolutionaries uses:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If our government uses false flags to get us in wars, could we do the same? Could a portion of the awakened Americans create a false flag to incite a revolution for the sheeple?

Some people want to see the world burn simply because they're bored.

posted on Jul, 31 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Druid42
Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

See ya got a bumpy start already. Keep your seat belt fastened at all times, and keep your mind open.

Hope to see you around.

Got my seat belt fastened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join