It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apple Cider Vinegar to get rid of warts!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I had a wart on my forearm that grew to over 1/4 inch diameter and seemed like it was playing a game of risk with my forearm. Anyhow, I was chewing on spending money on one of those freeze kits that you can buy at the drug store, but decided to look up home remedies.
I found one that suggested Apple Cider Vinegar!

Being that it is something I have already in one of my overflowing kitchen cabinets, I decided to give it a spin! Basically you soak a cotton ball in the vinegar, squeeze out the excess but leave enough to still make it somewhat wet/soaked, then place the cotton on the wart and bandage or tape it up.

I started it 3 days ago and today after taking it off and peeling off the next layer, it appears I beat the little occupier!

I changed the swab every day, but before changing it, I peeled off the weakened top layer first.

Anyhow, I thought I would share that with any of you whom might suffer from these nasty buggers. Just an FYI, you might want to do it when you have a few days you don't have to go out in public. Otherwise you might get some strange looks on account you smell like a walking pickle!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I toad you not to be picking up those frogs.

I heard that worked also, My granddaughter had one on her foot and they burned it off at the doctors. It came back. My daughter did what you did and the wart fell off. It's been a year or so now and I haven't asked if it came back. I'll have to ask my granddaughter tonight when I see her. If it did come back, it hasn't bothered her, she doesn't complain about it being sore anymore.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wonder how it will be before Apple Cider Vinegar is banned from the stores.... we can't deprive big pharma of much needed income

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i can confirm it works, used it for years

btw, organic is best... and virgin coconut oil gets rid of fungus, i.e. athletes foot etc

edit on 0pm281431America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago714 by ladyteeny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Some of the solutions to problems in everyday life are so simple if you know about them. They are so simple that we ignore them and opt to spend money to take care of them. I guess we should have been paying more attention to the old people and less to the medical and chemical industries. But we were conditioned to believe in these people.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
i can confirm it works, used it for years

btw, organic is best... and virgin coconut oil gets rid of fungus, i.e. athletes foot etc

I was shocked at how quick it worked. The website I got the suggestion from said it could take up to 2 to 3 months. But then again, I left it taped up for 24 hours at a time before changing it. They suggested 12 hours on and 12 hours off....

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Does it matter what kind of wart?

Not that I know what kind hubbies is, but he has had one on his knuckle, for a long, long time.

*shudders* He usually cuts it down, but it eventually grows back. He has tried the freeze stuff, but that didn't work.

I will have him try this starting tonight.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I can also confirm this works, I had a wart on my finger that just would not go, a few days using this method and it was dead, the only downside is the strong smell

edit on 28-7-2014 by rick2021 because: forgot a word

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I would also stay away from excess hand sanitizer use as it can lead to wart growth.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The other good thing for skin problems is the 'milk' from inside a dandelion stalk. If you squeeze the stem and put the fluid on the problem area, much like you did, it gets rid of warts and things believe it or not. It sounds a bit strange, but I've seen it work after a week or two.
I've never heard of your remedy, so good to know, thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

i had a wart inside a nostril and i got rid of it by using banana peel , natural remedies are always the best

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I had a bunch of warts on my feet for a number of years, it was gross.

I started hitting the gym and eating rather healthy, and that involved lots of cardio.
I did this for about 7 months to get into shape, and would continue a solid healthy lifestyle, just not as intense as I did for those 7 months.
When I went to my doctors for annual checkup he noticed ALL the warts were gone, he asked if I did anything to get rid of them, I said no. And he noticed my body fat was way down, so he figured out I was hitting the gym and eating right, and I confirmed that. Turns out, warts are just a virus, and my super health binge boosted my immune system so much it literally battled off the warts on my feet and even showed signs of my liver repairing itself - long story short I had out of whack liver enzymes from poor diet as a kid and was borderline diabetic - and my enzymes were all in check!

Since then, I haven't had any warts or anything of the such since. So this is just my 2 cents, but there is way to get rid of warts without looking for an instant miracle concoction.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Which apple cider vinegar did you use? The kind with 'mother' in it or the other kind?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I might have to try this. I have stubborn ones on the bottom of my feet. I'm currently in the middle of the Compound W route. I've also tried the Duct Tape route. I've also tried having the doctor freeze 'em off. They just never go away entirely.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Duct tape works as well for getting rid of a wart .

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Fylgje

Te one with the mother in it always works best.
ACV is good for SO many things! www.mindbodygreen.com...
edit on 7/28/2014 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Similarly, you can crush up a clove of garlic and place garlic over the wart and bandage it up. Leave it for 24-hours and remove. At that point, the wart is "dead" and will begin to peel off over the next few days.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
Which apple cider vinegar did you use? The kind with 'mother' in it or the other kind?

I just used Heinz apple cider vinegar. Nothing special, but it worked.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I have used apple cider before and it worked. The fastest way I have found to get rid of them is a smoke. Light it up have a few puffs and put the burning end on the wart. Hurts as your doing it. The thing will blister up and the next day will fall off.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I wish I had heard of this growing up. I used to have such bad warts on my fingers!
Not sure how I got rid of them. I think lots of vitamin c and sunlight was what my mom suggested, and it seemed to work long term.

Wish I would of known about the apple cider vinegar back then though, as it would of saved me a few years of embarrassment and constant picking of the warts and bleeding on my school work....lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join