It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights spotted over Toronto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hey everyone

So I was browsing good ol facebook when I came across this video. I immediately got excited because something like this doesn't usually happen here in the Greater Toronto Area. I however, missed it but I am about an hour away from the city so I may not have been able to see it. There are multiple reports of this sighting so the video itself is genuine. Personally I have never seen UFO videos like this before, just the way the lights are moving and behaving. What do you all think?

Embedding doesn't seem to work so here is the actual link

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-7-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2014 by Shepard64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Shepard64

Already Posted...Pay More Attention Dude....Read The NEW Threads More Carefully.

And Your Video Doesn't Even Work....
edit on th14Mon, 28 Jul 2014 08:14:01 -0500K201470131am7 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My bad, I browse through the new threads all the time and didn't see this one. Mods please take this down.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Its called Pearson international airport. Those lights are the lineup for landing aircraft. I grew up in Mississauga. It isn't the first time I have seen that light pattern. Think about where that airport is in relation to where the video was taken. If you took the video, this should be even easier. The light above? I dunno, but I bet there is a very reasonable explanation.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Nice of you to pop in and not leave a link to that thread

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Its called Pearson international airport. Those lights are the lineup for landing aircraft. I grew up in Mississauga. It isn't the first time I have seen that light pattern. Think about where that airport is in relation to where the video was taken. If you took the video, this should be even easier. The light above? I dunno, but I bet there is a very reasonable explanation.

I used to live in Meadowvale. Right under the Derry Rd. landing path. I know exactly what you're talking about.

However, I'm in the city now. I still have Pearson's landing in my view. The things this lady has filmed, I have been filming and compiling since May 24th. Cell phone grade cameras, cinema cameras with big lenses, and a 3D rig on the next shoot.

Yes, they appear on a schedule.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Not everyone knows how to embed a video here...

An even easier thing to do is if you are posting in a certain forum just check the most recent threads

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jeenyus2008

I Stated That It Can Be Found in the NEW Threads, Go Explore Yourself, Who Knows, You May Find Other Threads That Are of Interest To You. Oh, Imagine the Things You Find When You Go Explore Yourself, It Feels Way More Rewarding Too!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I hope its a UFO, because I feel like there's such small amounts of UFO sightings in Canada (or at least I haven't heard of any) and I just wish we had more action up here. But the fact that the Pearson airport has constant traffic, there's a good chance it's not a UFO , but I mean if I were an Alien, I would go closer to areas with lots of flashing lights ,etc, because its easier to be misinterpreted for planes and such.
edit on 40Monday14Monday01kAmerica/Chicagof2014x by slylikefox because: I wanted too add a dash of color

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
probably something like this cool laser!

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously existing thread located here.

Thanks ;o)

new topics

top topics

join