It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise Of A New World Order [Part 2] - Collapsing Freedom-By SuspectSky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Good Afternoon ATS,

We finally now have Part 2 of the conspiracy documentary made by SuspectSky, whoever this person is, he makes fantastic videos, that's clear to see if you've watched any of his/her/their work.

Here is a link to my first thread "Rise of a New World Order (PART 1) 9/11 Conspiracy"
Link

Here's a description of his new video:

On September 11th, 2001 the world changed forever. Our generation has lived in this brave new world. Beginning with the USA PATRIOT Act, Americans have seen their freedoms and liberties being stripped away methodically by what has become known as the Super Entity. This organization controls global finance and manipulates puppet governments all over the world.

Utilizing fusion centers, the NSA, and the Federal Reserve, the Super Entity forwards its tyrannical plans across the globe by way of the corrupt institutions of the United States. The illusion that political parties affect change keeps the American population pacified and controlled - and incapable to resist.

From the greatest financial heist in human history and the indefinite archiving of our online lives, to prolonged detention and drone armies - the US population rebelled for change and accountability - only to be brutally oppressed by pre-established militarized police forces nation-wide. The police state is not on the horizon. The police state is already here. This is not fantasy - this is the world we are living in. Amidst horrific oppression and tyranny, a few heroes rise to the call.

Justice exists - if all of us resist.

And the video:

Clearly a lot of time and effort has been put into this, with what's seems like no funding or agenda to do so either.
I'll always give SuspectSky my dues, he delivers!

The problem is, I see no change, I fear the worst with our Governments, I really do.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Can you just clarify the position of the Fed for neo96. It's definitely a government agency right, non profit and defo light?

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

No, not a govt. agency. The Fed is a privately run organization.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, he's right. We're already there.

What to do? Resistance is futile. You play into their hands that way, too.

How about refuse to pay tax? Unlikely.

People have payments, kids. You want them to starve their children, be evicted??

We are completely domesticated, dependent and tranquilized by our construct.

Our construct. Remember when you learned the way to happiness was a thing called success? To strive, achieve and be successful.

Whoops, here we are.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

Can you double check that on their website.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Cool stuff. I mean, it's nothing most ATSers don't already know- but I salute him for his efforts, one can only imagine how time consuming it was to edit those audio levels from various clips.

On the other hand, would it be a documentary that I'd show to someone who was on the fence? Not really. The constantly foreboding music and lack of narration don't concisely make it's point to someone who has not yet woken up to this reality.

This serves as more of a "reinforcement" in my opinion, and if someone needs it- this guy just delivered.

Thanks for sharing, I'll definitely check out his other content as I'm impressed with the work he put into this.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
OK. I trying to watch it. After 31 minutes I'm about to give up. The damned background noise (music?) is too over-powering.
I agree with about everything I've seen/heard so far, but that video needs to be re-engineered with far less volume and its inherent urgency of the background sounds to be acceptable.
edit on 28-7-2014 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Don't need to but I did anyway. While they state categorically that they are not private, they are quasi-private because their shareholders are private banks. In fact, 100% of its shareholders are private banks. None of its stock is owned by the government. The stock may not be sold, traded, or pledged as security for a loan; dividends are, by law, 6 percent per year, another lie that they operate as a not-for-profit. The Fed does not get “appropriations” from Congress but makes its guaranteed profit by law from their operations.

They lie blatantly on their website.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: th3dudeabides

Yeah I thought that. Thanks for clarifying.

top topics

join