It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian's video: I had no idea an Island could tip over....huh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
One of our elected politicians... what is he high on.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This happened about 4-5 years ago, and then he denied that he was serious... but yeah, what a thing to say! Perhaps he needs a science class...

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Definitely a genius at work !!

What important "decisions" has this meathead made since then ?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

If he was trying to make an absurd metaphor, that was a huge fail. Clearly a wtf did he just say? moment.

The real question is can an island be legitimately raped?

edit on 2014-7-27 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
There's an old story about how an elderly lady once wrote to the base commander of the local army base expressing her concern about the Earth being flat and what would we do if our enemies decided to move all their heavy stuff to the edge of world causing it to tilt. The base commander deciding to humor her, told her that the army would move all their heavy stuff to the opposite side and thus regain balance. He was later reprimanded for discussing military strategy with a civilian

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Who cares, he's clearly trying to run for a presidential bid....

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It was funny watching the other guy have to humor his concerns with stats on the population. As if to say "well, what you're talking about is definitely possible, but luckily the population hasn't yet reached a level of concern"

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
OMFG!!! Wow! I can't say anymore. I'm flabbergasted!! LMFAO!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

What the hell?

Let me tell you folks a story, which will make clear just how INSANE it is that this politician, would ramble in such a disjointed and chaotic fashion, in such a somber and important meeting.

It was 2006, summer, and a hot one. Myself and my buddies rolled up to our yearly rock festival, pitched tents, and on the first day and night of camping there were no bands. So, after scouting out all the best food places on the site, and figuring out where the best cup of tea could be purchased, we went back to the tents for the remainder of the day. Now, I am not sure how many rock festivals you folks have been too, but they tend to get pretty heavy, and people in all manner of strange states, can be found wandering the campsite, totally blitzed, utterly befuddled, and incapable of normal human interaction.

With the assistance of intoxicants...like alcohol...and so on, I became lost in the campsite. I had gone away to the toilet, come back in the general direction of our tents, but became hopelessly lost. I cast about, left and right, scanning for a familiar face, or a flag pole with a familiar combination of band logo flags, or a pattern of familiar tent brands, using all possible methods to triangulate my position relative to the camp circle that my friends and I had constructed.

Some hours later, I spied a friend of mine, standing less than fifteen feet from me, in the centre of what appeared to be our circle of tents, whereupon I screamed "DUDE! THANK GOD! I have been looking for you guys EVERYWHERE!". At this, my buddy responded," Man, you have been stood behind your own tent doing a Meerkat impression for four hours!".

Yes, I had become lost behind my own tent. I was that wasted.

But I was STILL less wasted than you would have to be, to sit in front of a military commander, as part of a congressional panel of some sort, as a representative of all the people who got you there, and spout THAT level of total, and utter TWADDLE!

If this fellows behaviour as a congressperson, is that much LESS sensible than mine at a rock festival, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Even if the inmates are running the asylum, this fool should not be given the keys to anything more important than the janitorial cupboard, and should not be allowed a key for the corrosives locker, because God knows, the cocktails this fellow is on do not need a chaser!

top topics

join