It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant about spitting.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
SPIT YOUR #ING FLEM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE, DONT STEP OUTSIDE JUST TO DO THAT. I'M FED UP WITH THIS DISGUSTING ACT, IN THE STREETS OR OUTSIDE YOUR FRONT DOOR. ALL THOSE NASTY GERMS FLYING IN THE AIR. YES, you know who I'm talking about.... why the # don't you do that inside your house? Is there really a need to open your front door just to flem up and spit? No, there isn't. Its #ing nasty!!!

Other people live on this Planet, don't be #ing rude! And I don't Give a # if its your Religion that says you can't swallow.... # you.

Now go sit on a swizzle stick and stfu.

RANT OVER.
edit on CDTSun, 27 Jul 2014 06:25:27 -05000000003106x127x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Are they Flemish.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

No.

They are mostly #ing Asian. But also Black Street hang abouts and White youngsters who sometimes act Black.
edit on CDTSun, 27 Jul 2014 07:17:33 -0500u3107x133x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Germs are good, they help us build our immunity.
As a plumber and still to this day, I have yet to get a flu or even catch a common cold.
While I would like to believe that I am some superman...
I think the real reason is I have been exposed to so much filth, that my immune system pretty much just laughs off the little stuff.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Not to mention the people who are breathing, sneezing and coughing.... stop doing that

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I would like to tack on that people who blow their noses in establishments where food is being served and eaten should be put on house arrest and home trained until they can act appropriately in public.

edit on 7/27/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
So what the #(@* are you supposed to do with those big@$$ green and bloody goobers you suck out the back of your nose?

I still remember the first scolding I got because of spitting...when I was in kindergarten. Stupid teachers.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It was illegal to spit in public years ago because it spread tuberculosis.

I wouldn't mind if it was still illegal.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I hate it when people spit in the street.

I see it most often from people who can be referred to by use of the word CHAV. They wander about town, and every ten to fifteen steps, they spit on the damned floor, like an animal, stopping only to swear expansively, and speak in "street" lingo.

Flame throwers. That is the only answer that makes sense. Thankfully these morons always wear flammable sports gear!

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerrorAlertRed
So what the #(@* are you supposed to do with those big@$$ green and bloody goobers you suck out the back of your nose?

I still remember the first scolding I got because of spitting...when I was in kindergarten. Stupid teachers.

Fuuny.

But these guys aren't doing it because they get a greeny slip down their throat. They either do it because their Religion says 'they cant swallow' or they do it to be annoying or they do it just to piss people off like myself.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I would like to tack on that people who blow their noses in establishments where food is being served and eaten should be put on house arrest and home trained until they can act appropriately in public.

Yeah, it can be kinda disgusting when you are about to eat. Thats one of the reasons I'm complaining about in my OP. just about to sit down and eat a crumpet and I hear the neighbour open her door, flem up and spit.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It was illegal to spit in public years ago because it spread tuberculosis.

I wouldn't mind if it was still illegal.

Exactly. Its nasty and who's to say these people spitting don't ave TB?

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

No.

They are #ing Asian.

Humm wonder what your really mad at....
If they are not spitting onto your property I don't see what your so mad about if they are doing it on their's

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I'm also sick and tired of spitters.

I hate going to the city, why? Spit. Gobs of it... Chewy gum as well.

Only thing is, for me, it's worse. Most people step in it, but for me it ends up on my hands. One of the worst things about being wheelchair bound. So, I find myself purely focused on trying to avoid crap on the ground and miss out on everything else around me. And yes, I've tried gloves - more trouble than they are worth. So yeah, every time I see someone spit, I often fantasize about going up to them, and hocking a big loogie right into their hand to see how they feel. Except, I can't live out that dream or I'm as bad as them.

Also, sportsman. Revolting. Blagh.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Because after a while, it gets on ones nerves to have to listen to this Fleming up act and spitting out.

It doesn't matter if its on my property or not.... what matters is the dis-respect for other people who live here.

And I just edited that post you referred to.

Funny how you spot that post but deliberately avoid everything in the OP.

Do you realize the diseases which can spread by people doing this act? TB is one of them but I'm sure EBOLA could well be another and that disease is at this moment over in parts of Western Africa.
edit on CDTSun, 27 Jul 2014 07:27:37 -05000000003107x137x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Well, to be fair... Sportsmen and women need to spit when they are Training or playing there sport professionally. i do it when I go for a run... its usually just re-action.

But I never go spitting in the street just because I feel like it. Totally different.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hmm... Ban six-packs, competition and all sports. Also, faster than a walk should be outlawed. Actually, everyone just stay home on your couch, that would be dandy

Seriously though, I think I see men spit during sports probably 100 lobs-worths* more than compared to every females gibbons-froth#.

*Male only term used to denote an average spittle, legend has it beezer once sneezed out a spit with a 14 lobs-worth volume after someone spiked his carrot juice.
#Female spittle, which should never be seen. Especially in those certain types of movies. Eeeeeeew.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I was working for an agency insulating houses when I was young. A guy on the ladder chewed snuff and I was working below him putting the siding back on. He spit a chew on my head. It was really slimy when it got in my hair. He apologized all day but I kept telling him it was not going to kill me. It just felt yucky.

He watched where he was spitting from then on. Both of us learned from the experience. Maybe the old saying that it is bad luck to walk under a ladder has a real basis for being made.
edit on 27-7-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I didn't ignore everything in the op. I addressed that you were mad just didn't see why.
They don't have to not spit out of respect for you. World doesn't spin around you. The fact you want to bring up Ebola shows me how unreasonable you are being. Show me a case of that out side of Africa.
If they are not spitting on you or on your stuff, then they have every right to step out side and spot imo.
Oh and great edit, seems like your real rant is who is doing it
edit on thSun, 27 Jul 2014 08:18:12 -0500America/Chicago720141280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
I'm also sick and tired of spitters.

I hate going to the city, why? Spit. Gobs of it... Chewy gum as well.

Only thing is, for me, it's worse. Most people step in it, but for me it ends up on my hands. One of the worst things about being wheelchair bound. So, I find myself purely focused on trying to avoid crap on the ground and miss out on everything else around me. And yes, I've tried gloves - more trouble than they are worth. So yeah, every time I see someone spit, I often fantasize about going up to them, and hocking a big loogie right into their hand to see how they feel. Except, I can't live out that dream or I'm as bad as them.

Also, sportsman. Revolting. Blagh.

Now this is a real rant, being wheelchair bound and getting spit on your hands is a perspective I honestly and sadly have never though about.
Try and keep that in mind next time I have the urge to spit walking down the sidewalk or in the city.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join