It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The chemtrails ruined my blue sky! Here's why...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
A common chemtrail complaint: "The sky was clear and blue, then the planes started spraying and it turned cloudy!"

Well this morning was an absolutely textbook example of this, so here are some pictures to explain.

I woke up around 8am to brilliant clear blue skies. We had breakfast out in the garden and over time I could see the trails starting to persist. As the wind blew them they started to form a parallel grid of lines.

Within less than an hour the trails were expanding and merging into cloud. This picture is taken looking west:

And yet out of the front of the house, looking east, the sky was still clear:

So, what's going on?

Well, if I look at the weather maps that show the humidity at the altitude airliners fly at, all becomes clear.

Here is the chart showing humidity at 300mb (about 30,000 feet up) at 7am, just before I woke up. Green is high humidity, brown is low humidity. I live about 35 miles southwest of London, hopefully you can tell where that is!

Three hours later, at 10am:

As you can see, at 7am I was under very dry air, but three hours later a front with very moist air had moved in from the west.

That fits exactly what I observed in the sky: the weather changed the trails, not the other way around!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

You mean contrails.

If you meant contrails and not chem trails, you might wanna change your title in a hurry.

They are coming !!!!!!!!

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

If you meant contrails and not chem trails, you might wanna change your title in a hurry.

He knows what he did, and there is a method to his madness.

Just wait and see.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I don't now why people have to tell him what to think about what he saw. Chemtrails for him, contrails for others. I hope no boring gurus show up with the same explanation once again.

I have a good memory, trails in the sky are not in my memory for my first 30 years at least. I don't like them no matter what explanation they can give me.

edit on 26-7-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

If you guys already know the explanation, why do you insist on perpetuating a MYTH? ??

edit on 26-7-2014 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I don't now why people have to tell him what to think about what he saw. Chemtrails for him, contrails for others.

You see he knows what he saw, and the words he used are for those who seem to think every white line in the sky is a chemtrail.

Look at his other threads and posts and you will see why he used the word chemtrail.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70

If you guys already know the explanation, why do you insist on perpetuating a MYTH? ??

Tell me in what part of my previous post I said I believe in chemtrails or not?

Anyway, if you want to know what I think....., this case is still open and no final conclusion had been made.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gideon70

It's not perpetuating a myth, but more in the area of Denying Ignorance..

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

I don't now why people have to tell him what to think about what he saw. Chemtrails for him, contrails for others.

You see he knows what he saw, and the words he used are for those who seem to think every white line in the sky is a chemtrail.

Look at his other threads and posts and you will see why he used the word chemtrail.

I think I know what you mean

What breaks my balls is other members trying to convince him or eventually make fun of him.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hey, airplanes have to use the restroom to.
They just be peeing all over you.......

I can see clear the Chem that is being left behind those devious planes.....

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

Hey, airplanes have to use the restroom to.
They just be peeing all over you.......

I can see clear the Chem that is being left behind those devious planes.....

One chemtrail I surely don't want to be under when it comes down.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Actually, this thread isn't about mocking the chemtrail believers, but trying to show them why "trails" formed and spread out. It's the weather patterns that caused this for Rob and also what causes this for others.

It would be great to hear from some chemtrail believers on the subject.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Actually, this thread isn't about mocking the chemtrail believers, but trying to show them why "trails" formed and spread out. It's the weather patterns that caused this for Rob and also what causes this for others.

It would be great to hear from some chemtrail believers on the subject.

And let's wish it goes that way

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

I don't now why people have to tell him what to think about what he saw. Chemtrails for him, contrails for others. I hope no boring gurus show up with the same explanation once again.

I have a good memory, trails in the sky are not in my memory for my first 30 years at least. I don't like them no matter what explanation they can give me.

I think you are missing the point of my post.

I know they are not chemtrails and I know why they form.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The effects on us are the important issue. When jets were grounded during the Icelandic volcanic eruption the quality of life was vastly improved. The almost constant distant noise of jet engines causes stress to millions of people. This stress was absent during those glorious few days. The increase in light reaching the ground made colours more vibrant. The effect on the climate was as expected. We saw that effect during the short grounding following the 9/11 atrocities. www.pbs.org...

If those who choose to use jet aircraft actually had the decency to pay for the effects of their choice each seat would cost thousands if not millions. But it's easier to choose ignorance and treat the corporate mass transport systems as a child regards a day at the park. Fun, fun, fun.

There is an alternative aircraft design that can have engines on top of the wings and project more of the engine noise upwards. But it does have other problems. I don't know how different the contrail issue would be if these were used extensively. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The last comment was this from ahnggk

"I designed one in a simulator (which I though I invented, apparently not!).

I joined it in a competition and it won first prize getting ahead in performance far and beyond other designs. Let's not talk about safety yet... ...Using modern aerodynamics principles, the general layout is incredibly efficient and beats the pure flying wing layout.

There is some partial evidence that the design is safe but is not unique to Burnelli, in fact, any one-piece, BWB, no fuselage design exhibits superior crash-survivability of the airframe vs conventional 'tube-and-wing' designs very common today

Back in WW2, the Hortens crashed one of their pure flying wings, the craft simply cartwheeled, ended up in one piece and everyone aboard lived.

Again in WW2, another 'one-piece' no fuselage/BWB aircraft the 'flying pancake' was crashed and it flipped in the ground, the airframe suffered little damage only.

A military prototype of the said 'flying pancake' had to be destroyed with a wrecking ball for the airframe is incredibly strong!!

It is an old concept that is superior in every aspect against our 'modern' tube-wing designs. The only reason it's not pursued in civilian aircraft is the difficulty in pressurizing non-cylindrical cabins at high cruise altitudes. There has been recent successes in these using composite materials. That's why it's only feasible in military aircraft or anything that flies below 10,000 ft at the moment.

But once the issue is solved, we'd be seeing dramatic drop in mortality rates in crashes once all jet-liners are are of flying or BWB designs, in addition to crash-proof/self-sealing fuel tanks. Crash survivors running around covered in flames and burning jet fuel will be a thing of the past. It's a horrible image that no one tells you. It's not instant pain, it's horrible amount of suffering for survivors, we are living in the 21st century and things should change now!!!"
edit on 26 7 2014 by Kester because: alteration

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You mention that moist air moved in 2 hours after the Contrails began to "merge into clouds." But how did the contrails develop into clouds before the moisture rolled in? Your pics suggest cloud formation (imo) not simply contrails spreading out. How do the limited amounts of btus released through a few jet exhaust trails, ( at -45 degrees) spawn nucleation and complete cloud cover?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm not very educated on the subject, what is a contrail? And why are so many people saying that chemtrails are a myth? a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

You mention that moist air moved in 2 hours after the Contrails began to "merge into clouds." But how did the contrails develop into clouds before the moisture rolled in? Your pics suggest cloud formation (imo) not simply contrails spreading out. How do the limited amounts of btus released through a few jet exhaust trails, ( at -45 degrees) spawn nucleation and complete cloud cover?

No I didn't. I said when I woke up at 8 the sky was clear. The trails started forming around 9.30 to 10am. The second chart I posted was for 10am by which time the >90%RH air was already overhead. Bang on time.

The small amount of ice in the exhaust provides nucleation sites for cloud.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

"Within less than an hour the trails were expanding and merging into cloud."

Thats well before the moisture rolled in.

"The small amount of ice in the exhaust provides nucleation sites for cloud."

But theres only a limited amount of crystals formed due to the limited amount of heat available. Are you suggesting that hours after the Jet has passed, there is still exhaust heat available for nucleation?

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

But theres only a limited amount of crystals formed due to the limited amount of heat available. Are you suggesting that hours after the Jet has passed, there is still exhaust heat available for nucleation?

Where does this idea about heat causing nucleation come from?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join