It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the nation of USA the first Zionism??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
I would assume you Freemasons believe in the Bible.

The Bible is a rule and guide of faith. Each mason believes what he wants to with regards to the Bible. I personally think it's a great book and a good guide to live your life by, but it certainly isn't a history book, nor a book of prophecy. It's a story book with a few of it's stories based in fact. And that is just my opinion, as all masons have their own. Don't assume.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
Yes, it's only the altar that concerns me in our little debate.

Then why did you say ritual?

And then, there are other things as well. More Jewish connections here (a pro Freemasonry site):
You may again say, they are not originally Jewish. But Mr. Oneoneone have managed to track them all the way to ancient Babylon.

Again, a blog is not a source and this is solely his opinion.

I would assume you Freemasons believe in the Bible. You must also be aware that "mystery Babylon" will be condemned in the Revelations.

I am not a Bible literalist.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020
In the Lodge we don't use a menorah. For being pro-Masonic your sight was not correct on the lights of the Lodge.

But Mr. Oneoneone have managed to track them all the way to ancient Babylon.

Except it is only a theory and opinion. There is no definitive proof.

I would assume you Freemasons believe in the Bible. You must also be aware that "mystery Babylon" will be condemned in the Revelations.

Well, the Bible would only concern someone if they were Christian and Freemasonry has more than Christians in it.
edit on 29-7-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The Bible is a rule and guide of faith. Each mason believes what he wants to with regards to the Bible. I personally think it's a great book and a good guide to live your life by, but it certainly isn't a history book, nor a book of prophecy. It's a story book with a few of it's stories based in fact. And that is just my opinion, as all masons have their own. Don't assume.

I used to believe the Bible to be infallible in my 20 years of being a Christian.

Then I noticed some of its teachings live up to claims in real life 100% (which is a very good thing). But many don't and even contradict the teachings that accurately portray life in this world.

I believe in supernatural occurrences. I have quite a lot experiences actually within the teachings of the Bible. So it's not the miracles and supernatural that I doubt in the Bible but rather the contradictory teachings which affects the non-supernatural aspects of our lives.

I never had any disease, nor nightmares since awakening from this religious lies I have been for many years.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not all masons are zions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join