It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the nation of USA the first Zionism??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I can't help but see the parallels.

But I think the most dead give-away that the creation of the USA is the first Zionism is the fact that many of the founding fathers of the USA are Freemasons!

And Freemasonry has so many symbols and rituals taken from Judaism!

Take a look at these links which I took from a genuine Freemason guide (not a conspiracy site!)

www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com...

www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com...

If some of you think that it came from Christianity should check again. Any references to Christianity are predominantly taken from the Old Testament of the Bible. The problem with the Old Testament is that many of its elements are taken from Judaism!

Freemasons are especially reverent of King Solomon and the temple which the Jews were quite impressed but not Jesus.

Lastly, the Freemason symbol and the Jewish Star of David in the Israeli flag.

What else:

1. The creation of the USA took land and property from Native Indians.

2. The creation of the State of Israel took land and property from Palestinians.

3. The "Star of David" symbol (also found in the modern Israeli flag) has always found itself in the symbols of power and authority in the USA.

4. USA has always backed Israel in everything.

What do you guys think?
edit on 25-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Actually, I tracked back the symbols back to Babylon, 9000 years ago.
It spread by the war chain enforcing money, slavery, religion, controlling systems.

To be a Jew first meant to be a traveler without a specific country.
Also, black haired seem to have spread from back then from Babylon and south east China.
Perhaps the black haired originated from there, making Jewish people kind of a little Bablyonish.

Remember that Zionism does not have to be equal to being Jewish, however the founders of Israel might have been Zionists.

What I think about the connection of USA and Israel - Well, the one chain has conquered every area and they all always sticked together since each place was conquered once, so I would say no matter which country, they're all under the same influence.
edit on 25-7-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone
Actually, I tracked back the symbols back to Babylon, 9000 years ago.
It spread by the war chain enforcing money, slavery, religion, controlling systems.

Indeed.

However, keep in mind, the Jews took many of the Babylonian ways with them and recorded in the Babylonian Talmud.

The Babylonian Talmud scriptures is central to the religion of Judaism. One of things that bothered me in it is that it allows exploitation, manipulation, deception, slavery, and abuse of the Gentiles (any non-Jew) without any consequences or penalties/punishment from their religious laws.
edit on 25-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020
Colonial, Imperial... yes.

Zionist? I think not.
First, we are not a nation of Jews. Second, this is not the Promised Land.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yes, but as wars enforced religions onto each conquered place everything has a part left of the original story of Babylon.

So 9000 years ago in Babylon it was one of those who came from the sky came to a man on a mountain, telling him a flood would come, change your wooden house into a ship and take animals and plants on board.
Now, for Christianity it is a planet flood, an angel coming to Noah, telling him to take 2 of every animal on the planet on a giant ship he has to build.
Just an example. The original "those who came from the sky", enslaving to make others mine for gold to save their planet, became gods and angels after modifications.

Jewish religion = Babylonian laws + Babylonian story
Christianity = Babylonian story + wise person + poems from new times + Buddhism

You might also be interested in that the sign in my avatar might be the highest rank Freemason degree and also be the 9000 year old symbol symbolizing one of those who came from the sky.

From my point of view as all countries still being owned by the same conquerors, I would not divide into Israel being the enslavers. It is within my view an area recently founded by the influenting. Something virtual, not reality, a claim. Those living inside of the declared area not being = the harming unwise

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Colonial, Imperial... yes.

Zionist? I think not.
First, we are not a nation of Jews. Second, this is not the Promised Land.

I agree that USA is probably not the Promised Land.

What I'm saying is that it could have been a practice run "Let's try it on the Indians first" kind of thing.

I just can't help but notice all the Jewish symbols and rituals that many of USA's founding fathers practiced and all the symbols of authority...

There's far too much of them to be just petty coincidences.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneoneone

What I think about the connection of USA and Israel - Well, the one chain has conquered every area and they all always sticked together since each place was conquered once, so I would say no matter which country, they're all under the same influence.

Noticed the edit

That gave me further insight thanks! They are all in it it seems, including UK. It reminds me of the Revelations from the Bible about the new(modern) Babylon. It seems to solidify the fact that Zionism is very much a part of it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

As the founders of The U.S. where from British stock, i can categorically assure that the founding of The U.S. had nothing to do whatever with Judaism.

In fact this is what The Founders felt about The Jews:-

iamthewitness.com...

I am really amazed that you don't know more of your own country's history.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

As the founders of The U.S. where from British stock, i can categorically assure that the founding of The U.S. had nothing to do whatever with Judaism.

iamthewitness.com...

The conquering chain under different names:
Babylon -> Greece -> Romans -> France + England -> America + Europe -> Russia + Asia -> Africa
Speed exponentially increased, because a part of the attacked areas were taken as slaves, a part as "workers", a part as warriors. About 5 years ago pretty much every area on earth got covered.

Remember your ancient Americans? That's what happened everywhere on this planet. One sided murder and slavery without weapons on the other side. When it happened to my country, castles were built for the first time.

Todays people in power in America, mainly owning the banks by investment, being the politicians in the US and the owners of the press seem to be Jewish and all related. And their famous families not only go back from Judaism, but to Babylon.

Wealth is inherited and the amount of owned money exponentially increases, as it gives advantages, such as more production = less machines and workers. This makes the thought much more likely from the other side. The children of those who invented and enforced the use of money being the ones still wealthy today.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I don't know about your question, but without a doubt - the symbolism used in Freemasonry comes from the same culture as that of Judaism, which is of Canaanite/Phoenician origin. After all, it is obvious by just observing their rituals that involve Hiram Abiff. It's certainly not from America, or even the British Isles or Europe.

en.wikipedia.org...

According to Buckminster Fuller, in his book Critical Path, the Phoenicians gained wealth and power by becoming the first world-around navigators and traders in their deep bellied ships.

Maybe Freemasonry was their way of recruiting American agents - i.e. the people of British, Scottish, etc. origin, to accomplish the agendas of these particular dynastic lines, all the while being hidden behind a secret veil; agendas which may not be accomplished if they were the ones visibly leading on their own.

I think there is so much assimilation, geographical transfer of culture and dynastic lines that it is difficult to make any clear distinction of what is occurring.

(of course I don't know the whole story..)

edit on 25-7-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

If this dialog is genuine, then a fascinating read.

Thanks for posting.

"Franklin's remarks were recorded in "Chit Chat Around the Table During Intermissions," a section of the Diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney of South Carolina. Pickney (1746-1825) attended the Convention as a delegate, and took down excerpts of some of the outstanding addresses and discourses, which he later published in his diary."

edit: some websites say that it was a hoax invented in the 50's. Sounds a little extreme to come out of BF's mouth, but who knows..

edit on 25-7-2014 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

iamthewitness.com...

Thanks for the link, much appreciated!

I am really astonished at what Benjamin Franklin wrote. I thought I was reading from Hitler's Mein Kampf!

Anyway, it's not the British origins I'm concerned about. I know for a fact that USA originated from Britain.

It's the Freemasonry brotherhood that ties the founders to Judaism / Zionism.

I really hate to point out that Ben Franklin is being hypocritical for lashing out at the Jews when their Freemasonry brotherhood borrow so many elements from their religion Judaism!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

all the while being hidden behind a secret veil; agendas which may not be accomplished if they were the ones visibly leading on their own.

My thoughts as well and I would have done the same thing in their shoes - if I were a devout/fanatic Judaist. Which is to employ deception against the Gentiles to further Jewish interests even at the huge disadvantage of the Gentiles. It's all written in their religious texts in Judaism.

Anyway, just imagine how impossible it would be to retake Palestine without USA's help, let alone, win WW1 & 2??

If the USA was never formed and remained in the hands of Indians, it could have delayed Zionism for another century, not to mention, a lot of wars shouldn't have happened, including WW1 & 2 which gave the Zionists all the leverage they could ever need for Zionism.

The nation of USA was invaluable to what the Zionists has achieved today. And the founders link to Judaism through Freemasonry is far too suspicious to be just a mere coincidence.

Through circumstantial evidence, it's impossible to discount Zionist's role in the creation of USA. They have every motive to create the nation of USA.
edit on 26-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Can Freemasonry really be a vehicle for religious fanatics bent on establishing the state of Israel?

For what reason?

Can there really have been such a plan that spanned such a long amount of time?

Were there Zionists before freemasonry?

---

According to Wikipedia - (and my knowledge is limited to Wikipedia and the internet) is that the founder of Zionism is considered to be Theodor Herzl of Austro-Hungarian origin. He lived from 1860 to 1904. The first Grand Lodge of Freemasonry was 1717 and the oldest lodge existing around 1600 or so, so Freemasonry is much older that Herzl, but who knows how old the ideas of forming an Israeli state. The idea that Freemasonry was formed to somehow establish Israel is a stretch, but it is still curious why Canaanite/Judaism symbolism and rituals exist in a Masonic Lodge in Scotland 1599 (if indeed they had the same rituals and symbolism at that time).

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

According to Wikipedia - (and my knowledge is limited to Wikipedia and the internet) is that the founder of Zionism is considered to be Theodor Herzl of Austro-Hungarian origin. He lived from 1860 to 1904. The first Grand Lodge of Freemasonry was 1717 and the oldest lodge existing around 1600 or so, so Freemasonry is much older that Herzl, but who knows how old the ideas of forming an Israeli state. The idea that Freemasonry was formed to somehow establish Israel is a stretch, but it is still curious why Canaanite/Judaism symbolism and rituals exist in a Masonic Lodge in Scotland 1599 (if indeed they had the same rituals and symbolism at that time).

Exactly why right?

If Zionism is behind it, then it's simply brilliant, just brilliant!

They could have started out as a secret "underground" movement then came out later on, ahead of the founding of the Freemason so they could not be linked to Freemasonry.

If that is true, then your next question will probably be "why did they put Judaism symbols in Freemasonry?" - the one thing left that will link them to Freemasonry.

I guess they probably have no choice. Those symbols are also linked to Jewish mysticism/Kabbalah (or the Jewish version of the Occult). They must have certain occult powers that the symbols must be spread around by unsuspecting people.

If they have no powers at all then there is no point spreading around the symbols as it only serves as a dead give-away of the people involved. But they probably did a compromise on the assumption that only a few % of the population will notice it or perhaps, those symbols are that powerful!

The Freemason Ring for instance is based on King Solomon's ring. In Jewish myths, King Solomon was said to wear a ring that he can use to control demons (and people) to do his bidding. And with the ring, he was able to build the Jewish Temple with the help of demons.

It was claimed that the prominent symbol on the ring was a Hexagram or the "Star of David". Ironically, the Freemason logo branded on the Freemason Ring also looks like a Hexagram!

Ben Franklin's ranting against the Jews despite the Jewish symbols on Freemasonry if that is true is an evidence that these might indeed be capable of spellbinding its users (in the case of Freemasons) to subconsciously further Zionist agenda and be oblivious to their presence.

If it's any more sinister, the Hexagram symbol is present in major religions around the world, including Islam! Probably, religion is nothing but a means to deceive people (to make them fight each other and stupidify them). Mr. oneoneone is probably right!

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I am really astonished at what Benjamin Franklin wrote. I thought I was reading from Hitler's Mein Kampf!

You were right to be astonished as it's actually BS and so is the quote from Washington. Lies and more lies made up to buttress some prejudiced asshole's beliefs. It's a shame when someone's idea of the world is so lacking in evidence that they have to make it up.

The Franklin quote surfaced in a publication by William Pelley in the 1930s. When it reminded you of Mein Kamf, it's because Pelley was America's own little Hitler wannabe - he even ran his own version of the NAZI brownshirts called the silver shirts. He published pamphlets against Jews and wanted the US to be allies with Hitler. Although he hated just about everything, I find him an interesting character and was going to write a thread about him a couple of years ago.

The Washington quote was actually bastardised from a genuine quote that didn't refer to Jews at all. It was aimed at the same assholes we dislike today - dodgy investors who screw people over. Here's an example of what he did say at a Hebrew conference.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

You were right to be astonished as it's actually BS and so is the quote from Washington. Lies and more lies made up to buttress some prejudiced asshole's beliefs. It's a shame when someone's idea of the world is so lacking in evidence that they have to make it up.

The Franklin quote surfaced in a publication by William Pelley in the 1930s. When it reminded you of Mein Kamf, it's because Pelley was America's own little Hitler wannabe - he even ran his own version of the NAZI brownshirts called the silver shirts. He published pamphlets against Jews and wanted the US to be allies with Hitler. Although he hated just about everything, I find him an interesting character and was going to write a thread about him a couple of years ago.

The Washington quote was actually bastardised from a genuine quote that didn't refer to Jews at all. It was aimed at the same assholes we dislike today - dodgy investors who screw people over. Here's an example of what he did say at a Hebrew conference.

Thanks for clearing it up. I found it impossible for a Freemason to be anti-semitic because they have Judaism written all over their brotherhood rituals.

Anyway, I'm a little concerned with the growing anti-semitism or specifically, anti-zionism. There's a prophecy in the Bible when people goes against Israel, God Himself would retaliate.

I could see that as a possible opportunity for Israel to unleash their secret weapon they could be hiding for so long in collaboration with USA and scare everyone to submission.

However, I don't believe that the prophecy was meant for that and since the Bible is itself corrupted. But I'm worried they might grab this opportunity to deceive a lot of people for a global takeover.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Thanks for clearing it up. I found it impossible for a Freemason to be anti-semitic because they have Judaism written all over their brotherhood rituals.

Anyway, I'm a little concerned with the growing anti-semitism or specifically, anti-zionism. There's a prophecy in the Bible when people goes against Israel, God Himself would retaliate.

I could see that as a possible opportunity for Israel to unleash their secret weapon they could be hiding for so long in collaboration with USA and scare everyone to submission.

However, I don't believe that the prophecy was meant for that and since the Bible is itself corrupted. But I'm worried they might grab this opportunity to deceive a lot of people for a global takeover.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   

No problem

There does appear to be a rise in anti-Semitism and increasing hostility towards Israel. It also happened about 3 years ago when Israel and Palestine engaged in a very similar conflict.

It's such a complicated, delicate subject, I generally refrain from voicing an opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
It was claimed that the prominent symbol on the ring was a Hexagram or the "Star of David". Ironically, the Freemason logo branded on the Freemason Ring also looks like a Hexagram!

How does a Square and Compasses look like a hexagram? Do you even have a basic grasp of geometry?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join