It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No, ISIS Isn’t Ordering Female Genital Mutilation In Iraq

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Female genital mutilation !
ISIS first rapes women then kills them !! I do not think they have enough time for genital mutilation !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

No, of course they're not. You must live there and know first hand, right? /Sarcasm.

You do realize that genital mutilation is a serious issue in the Middle East amongst Muslims? It's even becoming an issue in Europe due to the large influx of Muslims to the West. I suppose you'd deny that as well?

Knowing of the serious issue of genital mutilation in the West, it's not hard to believe that a group that follows Sharia laws such as ISIS would demand such a cruel and barbaric act to be carried out against their women.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
It really bothers me that I am supposed to believe that a Islamic terror organization would be named after an Egyptian goddess. That was a pretty poor choice plus no one ever heard of this group before a month ago. Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nenothtu

originally posted by: BasementWarriorKryptonite
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Well, gee wizz - that 1% sure are active, then. They bring building down, kill, murder, torture, maim, hate everyone and do it all in the name of the other 99% and their insane prophet and deity.

I don't give a damn about the 99% - they aren't calling for some huge holy war against that naughty 1% and prepared to defend their faith against their outrageous affronts on humanity, so can therefore be lumped in together with them.

You're funny. You amuse me with your wacky pronouncements. You should think about going into television, on a sitcom. That's the only place i can think of right off the top of my head where one would find such a caricature of the court jester, one who cannot even fathom the difference between FGM and blowing stuff up, and so must lump all of "the other", whom one obviously lives in dire fear of, into one big happy ball of disfunction.

Can you tell me which building these African women who are practicing FGM "brought down"? Whom they've murdered? Can you specify whom it is they "hate"? That last is a real biggie, and I look forward to your input in the matter, since you do appear to be something of an expert where concerns hate.

The Jester, the Joker - who else could make such a sweepingly erroneous statement as "do it all in the name of the other 99%" - did you get that in writing from one of "them"? Or are you just making it up as you go along? There's a lot to be said for improv comedy... That's a lot like saying that Westboro Baptist "does it all in your name" - inaccurate as can be, but funny, all the same! Matter of fact, the inaccuracy is what makes it funny!

"Insane prophet and deity"? see, now that's unclear, which makes it funny. It looks as if you are calling both the deity and the prophet insane. Even funnier, I thought you didn't believe in deities, but now you must, because it looks like you just called one "insane". Can't be "insane" if it doesn't exist to begin with. And the "prophet" thing - calling him a "prophet" is an acknowledgement of the reality of the deity he prophesied for - otherwise, he wouldn't be a "prophet".

Evidently you don't regularly interact with any Muslims, or you'd KNOW the error in saying "they aren't calling for some huge holy war against that naughty 1% and prepared to defend their faith against their outrageous affronts on humanity", because, well, they ARE. Of course, if you DO realize that, it makes it all the more funny that you'd knowingly commit such an egregious error, compounded by saying "so can therefore be lumped in together with them. "

Yessir, you amuse me - my hat's off to ya! It's been a long while since I've seen such a string of palpable falsity rolled into such a succinct and funny post!

ETA: I just reviewed some of your other posts, and saw that you are really going for broke in the "comedy of errors" department. Stuff like this gem:

Stop it, just stop. You are basically trying to convince people who know the truth you are trying to lie about - to yourself and also others.

wherein you attempt to "educate" a Muslim about his own religion, as if you somehow magically know more about it than he, who lives it, does. Yessir, that's some funny stuff right there!

your post deserve thread of it's own - you said it all.

sadly there are others who as well filter information in that way that it feeds their prejudices, about FGM and other topics...

when presented with information that could serve to expand their view on the subject they ignore it and learn nothing.

22:46 - So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts.

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auricom
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere
You do realize that genital mutilation is a serious issue in the Middle East amongst Muslims? It's even becoming an issue in Europe due to the large influx of Muslims to the West. I suppose you'd deny that as well?

I think female genital mutilation, it is an African tradition. It is not related to middle east. There is male circumcision which is related to Abrahamic religions and middle east.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join