It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Algerian airline 'loses contact' with plane - Under Mysterious Circumstances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS: Algerian airline 'loses contact' with plane carrying 110 passengers after it disappears off radar while flying from Burkina Faso to Algiers

Algeria's national airline says it has lost contact with a plane carrying 110 passengers and six crew after it disappeared off the radar on a flight from Burkina Faso to Algiers.

Air navigation services lost track of the Airbus A320 around 50 minutes after take-off early today.

The plane, which is owned by Spanish private airline company Swiftair, was last sited at 1.55am GMT, the official Algerian news agency said.

The flight should have landed in the Algerian capital at 5am GMT.

It is now very clear there is something going on... the chances of three flights being involved in major incidents under suspicious circumstances within such a short space of time is at 2.8 trillion against. Someone knows about this and they are keeping us in the dark!

Korg.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
just saw this on the news and YES, I was thinking the same: "Something must be going on!"

and, as ridiculous it may seem first thing that came to mind were... wait for it - ALIENS!

don't know why, maybe just a programming from all the alien invasion movies throughout the years.

maybe money sucking blood thirsty media just play games; we will see.

if it's really missing - something is going on; that's from me.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
DNAIndia reported it has crashed due to violent storms.

Well, I am not flying anymore. That's for sure.

www.dnaindia.com...

JAK

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
This topic is already available for discussion here:
Please visit the above thread for further information and comment.

Thank you,

Jak
edit on 24/7/14 by JAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

join