It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan Dept of Agri Forces Farmer to Dump 248 Gallons of Organic Milk and Break 1200 Free Range Eg

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   

While Americans in the nearby city of Detroit face life in third world conditions, unable to even afford running water, the state of Michigan decided to direct its resources towards cracking down on a small food co-op in Standish for having the utter audacity to provide milk, butter, cream and eggs to people who bought shares in the organic dairy.

100 dozen eggs… Each egg had to be broken. 248 gallons dumped in a sprayer that had to be witnessed by MDA being dumped and sprayed on the field.. see article for pictures

www.activistpost.com...

The government-sponsored dump of nearly $5,000 of milk, eggs, butter, and cream from Michigan’s My Family Co-Op yesterday carried a very clear and powerful political message to all Americans: We control your food and we don’t like you buying your food outside the corporate food system. Every now and then, we are going to remind you of what bad children you are being by taking your food and throwing it in the garbage. In fact, we are going to do more than remind you, we are going to completely humiliate you by preventing you from even feeding it to farm animals and instead forcing it to be disposed of in a landfill or dumpster…

Has anyone else heard of this ? Anyone from Michigan and has a local source ? I have heard of this stuff before as most readers of ATS have.. I find it disturbing especially since the farm was a Co-op.

If you had owned the farm and or were a Co-op member how would you feel or think about dumping the fresh eggs ..

edit on 24-7-2014 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

When I began researching raw milk. I learned that Michigan has some of the most draconian laws regarding raw milk. I've heard of swat teams coming down on farmers that are doing raw milk shares. Its the way they get around the law for raw milk. You buy a share of the cow, say 10%, and get 10% of the milk. I would imagine this is what sparked their ire.

This makes me so sad that these fools are so indoctrinated that they would destroy real food, yet propagate poisonous goo being shoved down our gullets.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Marks Michigan off as a possible off grid homestead location. Yet another example of public police being used to further the corporate system/agenda.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
people are starving yet the government you elected is forcing you to throw away good quality food... it's beyond disgusting behaviour isn't it. michigan boycott it is then.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
They should have broke the eggs by throwing them at the government.

At least it wouldn't seem such a waste.

edit on 24-7-2014 by flibblebee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Only government approved chemical filled and gmo foods are allowed .. big brother doesnt want people to eat food thats actually food and good for them ..

What a waste of good food ..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If they owned shares, that's considered a co-op. I hope they sue the crap out of the state, and win. What this person should do is immediately have all of the members sign a statement for their congressional representatives that says that all of the food was good, and because it is a private business with PRIVATE membership the state of Michigan will have to pay for damages against the farmers running the co-op, and all of its shareholders. They would win in court, unless there is a bad judge or something like that. I think they would win.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I would have been tempted to feed them to the hogs and dump the cars in the bayou. This is disgusting. Yet another reason to master intergalactic travel. This is the 'Planet of the Apes.'

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Control the food supply and you control the population!

It is clear, people need to wake up and demand control of their food. This is the natural progression, we have chosen to allow them to wage war on the farmers for years, why would they think they could not get away with this!?

I do see things getting better though, people are being riled from their slumber, day by day, infringement upon infringement. Tis a matter of time, the boiling point is being reached! The organic movement can not be stopped at this point, these types of events will be the catalyst for David to deafeat Goliath
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I would have been tempted to feed them to the hogs and dump the cars in the bayou. This is disgusting. Yet another reason to master intergalactic travel. This is the 'Planet of the Apes.'

Nah.. apes are more intelligent than government minions .. its an insult to the poor apes ..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
This is more b.s from the terrorists we call government..Time the farmers put down their farm equipment and grab rifles. They need to stand and fight at this point like bundy ranch they back off when the gun is in their faces. How dare you want to eat healthy and not gmos..

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Did they bother to give some info why they did this, its seems so idiotic that there btter be best excuses that can cause this behavior. Well there arent good reason to sell this crap they call milk rather than organic milk, only bad reasons to cover that sh1t, so this do not suprize me or many other ppl at all, instead it shows yet again how greediness is in they core.

I do not live at farm so i cant access organic milk that easy and actually thats why i quit drinking milk long ago, its just so different taste between them, to me shop manufactured milk taste really bad, except in coffey it doesnt taste anything.

Basic needs should be met with absolute respect, food, drink, warmth, health, atleast these shouldnt be up to greedy business. And i can bet we could have much more cost efficient system around these than what it has become and soon after we could move on to better next things.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is just another reason to go completely underground and embrace the black market.

First off, people need to give the appearance of being on the up and up. Do everything in secret, except cash only and keep it clean with the legit part of the business. Claim only as much income as you need to in order to write off the bulk of it on your tax statement and document only an amount of profits that puts you under the poor mark. Then take every penny you can in grants and other programs for the working poor you can get. Now sit back and pretend you are a good little citizen and wave the American flag while you give lip service to the fine job the government is doing.

"Just smile at the sky, because you know that the hypnotized never lie."

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It warms my heart that the fastest growing bipartisan supported cause nation wide is hate for government.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

S&F!

I was watching what some people call the "news" the other day and they put up a list of 6 jobs that are becoming extinct.

My jaw dropped when "FARMERS" made the list!!!

I was like WTF? But then upon thinking of Agenda 21 and that lady saying, "He who controls the food, controls the world." it all made sense.......

As many people have already posted, it is about forcing us to buy corporate food. Considering the amounts of poison that are sprayed in the production of this food, where are all of the "climate change" people on this front? What good is a planet that the food supply has been willingly allowed to be poisoned?

ahhhhh, getting so frustrated I am starting to ramble.......

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888

originally posted by: skunkape23

Nah.. apes are more intelligent than government minions .. its an insult to the poor apes ..

Exactly, apes don't form governments.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'd really like to get a reputable source on this. I'm not saying this "activist post" is lying, but some activists can be pretty dishonest.

IF this is true, it's insane and horrible, but I'm not sure it's true. For one thing,

the agents from the MDA stood over the family, watching as the food was destroyed.

They "made" the people destroy their own food? That makes no sense. They would confiscate the food and destroy it themselves.

There's too many red flags in this story for me to take at face value.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I was watching what some people call the "news" the other day and they put up a list of 6 jobs that are becoming extinct.

My jaw dropped when "FARMERS" made the list!!!

Considering the amounts of poison that are sprayed in the production of this food, where are all of the "climate change" people on this front? What good is a planet that the food supply has been willingly allowed to be poisoned?

Yes sir this right here is something that needs more focus! Specifically the whole "climate change" crowd! If they truly cared about the earth they would not be regurgitating the Corporate version of what is destroying the environment. They would do some very basic research.

1. Pesticides/Herbicides are destroying your environment, you could really just lump in all of the chemicals from companies like Monsanto, Dupont, Dow
2. You need farmers!!! Absolute necessity!!
3. Organic means food, that stuff our bodies derive life from GMO/Conventional means toxic, those things that cause cancer and all the other fun things that are allowing the current healthcare system to rob you blind for.
4. All of this runs off into the water and further poisons you, not even getting into fluoride.

lol now who is ranting! did not even feel like getting into the energy part of it!
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Apparently there was a seizure on the family's truck for some reason. There's more to this story that we know. Maybe there was a problem with the food from the dairy.

From the Facebook Page

Great article by David Gumpert on the seizure that happened Tuesday

I can't find the article, however.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Here

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join