It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientology People

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Null
edit on 23-7-2014 by mattsawaufo because: fact check

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
hehehe "church"

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I finally had to punch one out. I can only say leave me alone so many times. Screw Scientology. It is all nonsense. Worst false religion ever.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Did they charge you? I sometimes think they're deliberately trying to get people to rise and respond with violence so that they can go running off to the police.

There was a documentary once where they were doing that standing at the edge of somebodies property and staring at them 24/7 thing, and the ex-scientologist snapped, of course, anybody would. And turned the garden hose on them. And the miserable little sods sued the ex-sceintologist for ruining their video equipment with water.

Truly, a disgusting group of 'people'.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
That's weird, I got a double post again... I think I might have a site related bug here.
edit on 23-7-2014 by Painterz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
And yet people still flock to Tom Cruise movies. No one cares that the man either really believes that human souls came out of a volcano, or he is a complete fraud and doesn't really believe in Scientology. It's an evil abusive cult that pays no taxes and degrades members. But lets all go see Edge of Tomorrow because Tom Cruise is such a good actor blah blah. The man is either psychotic or a liar. Any money you give to Tom Cruise may as well be in the hands of The Church.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
a reply to: skunkape23

Did they charge you? I sometimes think they're deliberately trying to get people to rise and respond with violence so that they can go running off to the police.

No. It was done and done. Bring on the next. I will show less patience with their nonsense. Go away means go away.

edit on 23-7-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'd just tell them trespassers will be shot.

I like this version:

Trespassers will be violated

It leaves more to the imagination.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If I get an actual caller that is not one of those automated dealys, and if they keep calling and pestering, I tell them that I'm going to call Homeland Security as they are acting in a terroristic manner by constantly harassing me. If they understand English well enough, that usually works. The other thing you can do is block calls by pushing *60 on your phone...there is an automated message that gives instructions as to how you can accomplish blocking the calls. However, there is a limit of different numbers that can be blocked...after about 10 different numbers, that's it, unless you delete some so as to add new ones on. Good luck. Scientology is a crock, no question.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shrevegal

Yeah, I blocked the first lady, that called 9 times in one day. But, it's always a different person and different number. Sometimes it's an L.A. area code, or a San Diego area code and sometimes it's a Riverside area code.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroReady

I think the real question about Tom Cruise is when he is shooting in a Sci Fi movie does "HE" know it's just a movie.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Get some nuts, next time they knock on your door say "listen man if you come here again im gonna slap the # out of you".. imagine being back in the old days, they would be beaten to a pulp if not shot. Clowns

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I think the real question about Tom Cruise is when he is shooting in a Sci Fi movie does "HE" know it's just a movie.

LOL I don't even think he knows he's just an actor.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stutteringp0et

There is a witch town here in Florida and many years ago some friends and I went to check it out somehow we wound up on a dirt road with nowhere to turn around. The signs started with no trespassing next was trespassers will be shot then finally we saw a sign that said trespassers will be eaten.

At that point we did a 24 to 26 point turn around on that narrow road.

The ranch I owned had a small pond/lake on it with gators I could have put up a sign like this.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

that's rough.

being harassed by crazy people is VERY sad...but what's even MORE sad, is that these wingnuts have been around for so long...

lol, alien ghosts..

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

lol, alien ghosts..

LOL man in the clouds

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: karmicecstasy
It sucks that you went through that. That is insane that they would do that. The police could not do anything?

I have a cousin who along with her husband and kids is Scientologist. I have not noticed anything different about them. There kids are the smartest most polite kids I have ever met. They are even still practicing Catholics and are very involved in both the Catholic church and Scientology. They have never pushed there beliefs on me. If they ever decide to leave I hope they do not have to go through this.

Not sure how Xenu would feel sharing his people with the pope.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: fenson76

As far as I know the Scientologists know that they are still practicing Catholics. So I guess Xenu does not mind as long as he gets that paper lol.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

lol, it's all rather silly, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

well, what do you expect from a "religion" that assigns ranks of enlightenment to people, based on how much money they give the "church"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join