It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay-Z and Beyonce possible divorce?? Moving on up for Jay-Z ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hello out there,

I pulled this up tonight on yahoo and read of a possible divorce for the couple.
Is Jay-Z moving up the Free Masonry levels? I've read Masons had to set their wives aside or divorce them.

www.inquisitr.com...

Hope they stay together.

What say ye?
Here's the Mic

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: apollos84

Or like most celebrities their relationship was not based on love? Now that it doesn't serve each others interests and agendas it's over? They both probably don't care that the relation ship may be ending?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: apollos84
No. You don't have to divorce or "set them aside" to move up in Masonry.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hopefully Jay-Z moves on, steps up the partner ladder onto better horizons. I expect an Oprah interview for a little extra cash with lots of sympathy from the audience.

We love you Jay-z.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I was reading in a magazine at my hair salon the other day that he is supposedly cheating on her with Mya? i don't usually read them but had to take my mind off the burning on my scalp from the bleach... Explains why Solange went a little crazy at him in the elevator? She changed all lyrics from a song about them recently at a concert too all this hostile stuff too.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: igor_ats

It would be interesting what his next album will be about. I remember when blueprint came out and there was alot of buzz over it about him becoming a 33rd degree mason.
edit on 21-7-2014 by apollos84 because: typo improper grammer

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: apollos84
Is Jay-Z moving up the Free Masonry levels? I've read Masons had to set their wives aside or divorce them.

Actually we force them to naked Jell-O wrestle each other while on a trampoline.

new topics

top topics

join