It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestine is a Sovereign State, and has the right to defend itself against Israel

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

Israel is a terrorist state and needs to be disarmed. They are the greatest threat to mid-east peace.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
Well they are welcome to try to attack the US if they feel froggy. please do try to do such a action. I am sure our allies and everyone the US likes would love to test out these new wonder weapons we have that made the chinese and russian ambassadors go white as ghost when they visited.

Why are you taking what I said out of context and going in a different direction?

I know what the US has had to some extent, since some of my technology was transferred to them between 1988 and 1997 and I was down there for DHS related border issues in 2007.

The point is (I wish I could type slowly), did the US citizens give the go-ahead for the US government to attack and if they didn't, do US citizens deserve to be attacked or targeted by an enemy, real or imagined.

I sometimes find it incomprehensible the lack of simple reading and understanding skills on the internet, yet everyone seems to be able to read well enough to type their own BS.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/20.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I really can't understand how some people on here troll on about Israel invading Palestine. If Israel truly wanted to invade and take over Palestine do you not think with all its military might it would have already done so? For the sake of argument why don't Hamas stop firing rockets and negotiate with the Israelis? Before anyone says why should Hamas make the first move and not the Israelis, as I said before(whether anyone wants to believe it or not) Israelis are showing great restraint from using its military might. Does no one realise that Israel could roll up Palestine like a tired carpet if it chose to. BUT IT DOES NOT. So the emphasis is on the Palestinians and Hamas to make the first peaceful moves. But they wont because underneath it all Hamas does not recognise Israel as a legitimate state and to sit at a table to discuss peace would mean that tacitly they would legitimise Israel.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital
Palestine does not recognize Israel as a sovereign state and swears to destroy it. Israel is recognized as a sovereign state, could destroy Palestine, and hasn't. The lands beyond Israel's original borders have been increased through warfare and winning wars. The wars were started when Arabs and others refused to recognize the creation of Israel and then repeatedly invaded Israel. The Arabs and other invaders lost and they lost territory. This is how countries are formed and borders are created. There is no Palestinian tribe per se, Palestine was a region of the OTTOMAN EMPIRE before World War 1 and itself was an empire created through conquest and changed borders. This area has changed hands repeatedly over centuries and centuries. Many empires and countries have ruled here. By not accepting Israel as a country, by constantly spending money on weapons against a far superior enemy rather than making the lives of Palestinians better (yes, Hamas does use some money for other things), by abusing so much of the money donated to Palestine that goes into the pockets of corrupt players, by firing missiles into Israel and provoking anger, Palestine keeps shooting itself in the foot.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join