It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we loss all knowledge for the cure of aids on flight MH17 Malaysian airlines

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Its to be feared that we have lost all knowledge for the cure of Aids. Together with top scientists that were on board of flight MH17 .
about hundred people were on there way to this Aids conference in Melbourne. When the Boeing 777 was shot down.

One of the top scientist Joep Lange and CEO of the international Aids society who worked on the university of Amsterdam .
He was involved in finding for a cure sinds the disease came known in the eighties .He researched anti retro therapies that lets aid be controllable in daily life.

As many as 100 of the world’s leading HIV/Aids researchers and advocates may have been on the Malaysia Airlines flight that crashed in Ukraine, in what has been described as a “devastating” blow to efforts to tackle the virus. Delegates to a plenary session held ahead of the Aids 2014 conference were told that email exchanges showed about 100 attendees were booked on the MH17 flight. The plane was downed in eastern Ukraine by what the US and Australian governments have described as a surface-to-air missile. There was no official confirmation of the number of researchers on board.

Are we facing another conspiracy that this was another way to eliminate scientific breakthrough of curing Aids?
What if the cure for Aids was on board of that plane? Then now not only 289 poor souls have lost their lives but also people suffering aids will be the victim of this stupidity.

Peace

The guardian

edit on 0b51America/ChicagoSun, 20 Jul 2014 02:45:51 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 20 Jul 2014 02:45:51 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Here is the Malaysia Airlines MH17 passenger manifest

AND

You mentioned "Joep Lange" and "Cleve Jones" was mentioned in 100 Attendees

-
OBSERVATION: So far, that's ... "TWO-Confirmed".

AND

QUESTION: Which others make up the ... "100-Proof" ???

edit on 20-7-2014 by FarleyWayne because: Could this be ... "Segmented-Propaganda" ???

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Usually knowledge isn't kept in one place like a scientist mind, it most likely is stored in other places + there are always other experts to take over when one is going to heaven.

So i think people with AIDS are still going to see a cure "if it was discovered" by the people onboard the plane, which i doubt.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne
yep passenger 116 LANGE/JOSEPH MR thats him

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye
Lets hope you're right about that..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

I worked at Roche for a number of years and they had a company policy that not all members of the same drug development team fly on the same plane. It's been a number of years since I worked there, but my memory is pretty clear about this one.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

But it would still be a rather big blow to the community. If they were really the top 100 then I am sure there was info in their head that no one else had or was not stored anywhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Does make me wonder, what if the AIDs research was a cover for something else?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yes...but top 100 is relative, there are thousands of scientist working on AIDS related work, i don't know how you get to be the leading as they are all working together, it's not like if "you" discover a breakthrough that if "you" die, the breakthrough goes with you in the grave, it most likely is already shared with other scientist WW and storage devices at the lab.

But...we did lose people who are dedicated to the said science, which might be a blowback to the over all science, but that won't be the end of it, just a small delay.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I personally don't agree with that. We're talking about rare, brilliant minds who are working towards a solution - but where the solution doesn't exist yet. Very few minds can come up with the solution. The few (or one) that might have, might have been on that plane.

True brilliance and genius is very rare. Just because the data they produced and the ideas they have had so far are on some "storage device" does not mean someone else can jump in and have the breakthrough idea they might have had in a year. Nope.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PhysicsAlive

True brilliance and genius is very rare.

Actually it's not rare, but someone will always have the leading role and be the top expert even though a hundred people beside that person is capable of having the same expertise.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I think that's a red herring to distract away from the issue of:

1 if the Ukaine Separatists commander statements that the bodies at the crash scene were we starting to rot, that could indicate they were the bodies from the first Malaysian plane that wen down in march 2014.

2. why would the Malaysian flit MA17 resume again from the very next scheduled flight without missing a beat.

3. where are the victims families gathering at air ports asking questions and demanding answers?? The absence of victims families indicates that the dead passengers are from MA370 that disappeared off the radar flying to China.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Cover for what ?

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This has to be the funniest thread topic yet.

Does anyone actually believe we have lost our knowledge of aids just because a few 'aids researchers' were in a plane crash.

OMG!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

Families are absent cos we know the outcome of the plane. The previous one we are still unsure so the families were there to put pressure on the authorities to find it.

Quite simple really.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Agree 100%

We are all basically as intelligent as each other. Some have privilaged opportunities. Lots are denied opportunities due to cash.

We are pretty much equal in most things we do.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There are tens of thousands of scientists working on AIDs throughout the world. The loss of 100 is bad, but not catastrophic.

Their notes and research will probably be made available to their colleagues. I doubt anything will be lost, at worst it might put research back by 6 months or so.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
There were 6 scientists of AIDS at the board.. not all of them were scientists.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Only if the eggheads suddenly got a severe case of stupid and didnt have copies stored of their research ..

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It's not like these guys work in complete isolation without anyone else helping them and with everything in their head. They will have notes and they will have research teams who are familiar work and probably did the bulk of the repetitive stuff for them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join