It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is responsible for the malaysian flight being shot down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw
a reply to: pirhanna

we have not lost. not until people like us are officially deemed criminals for our beliefs. not until they come for us "criminals". not until every last one of us has died defending our freedom. we have not lost.

Hear hear good sir! I am with anybody who is willing to strive for a truly better world. God Bless you and the United States of America. As for the rest of everybody - I'll say a prayer for them too, because life's looking pretty rough for a lot of folks out there. Time to tighten the belt buckles and band together. Read about ethics. Consider the value of human life. Consider our relationship with each other, and to the universe. Make art. Do things which will be great stories. Stay safe people.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5

originally posted by: pirhanna
So you KNOW that Russia shot down this commercial plane?

Ukrainian separatists under the command of an ex-soviet special forces commander, and supplied with high altitude Russian AA equipment were responsible. Yeah, they have video of who the commander was, and he was a Russian retired special forces commander. Yeah, they have audio of the radio between the spotters and the guys operating the AA unit. Yeah, Russia is at fault here...

And, their motive is what exactly? They hate Malaysia?

No they had been shooting down “spy planes” and “cargo planes” all week. Aircraft that had a similar profile as this 777 did. Yeah, there's video of them shooting one down on the 6th.

Fact is though, they had no legal right to be shooting at anything in a countries legal airspace.

Its a damned war zone that the plane was directed to fly over.

NO IT WASN'T...
It was RESTRICTED AIRSPACE with a 32K foot FLIGHT RESTRICTION...
There is no “war zone” on an aviation map...
It wasn't DIRECTED to fly there, that was OPEN airspace over 32K ...

and you dont suspect anything??

Yeah, I suspect that Russia just got caught with their pants around their ankles, and now is trying to save face. One way they like to do that is spread a bunch of conspiracies in their controlled news sources and on the net.

To be fair, YES IT WAS A WAR ZONE. That's why the flight was SHOT DOWN. In other words, there should have been a no fly zone, there should be one now, and there should be one until the crisis is resolved. Furthermore, the determination to simply choose a flight restriction lead to what happened - shouldn't there be a massive reevaluation of air-tactics? Moreover, considering what's going on with drones across the planet, I think we should SERIOUSLY reevaluate the rules for flying vehicles.

posted on Jul, 20 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Psynic
My reasoning is that the rebels have nothing to gain from it, however, the Ukraine has everything to gain from it once they get it blamed on Russia.

posted on Jul, 21 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje
My reasoning is that the rebels have nothing to gain from it, however, the Ukraine has everything to gain from it once they get it blamed on Russia.

What have they got to gain?

American involvement?

They already have that.

It's AMERICA that stands to gain.

AMERICA needs to justify getting involved in a civil war and this convoluted STUNT is their plan to do so!

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ever since America helped overthrow the Ukrainian government and replace it with Porky and company, -because the US needs a "friend" over there, there's been nothing but a smear campaign against Russia.

posted on Jul, 22 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ukraine responsible for airspace safety: IATA

Ukraine bears responsibility for keeping its airspace open to flights like the doomed MH17, says the chief executive of the International Air Transport Association, Tony Tyler.

“Airlines depend on governments and air traffic control authorities to advise which air space is available for flight, and they plan within those limits,” he said.

Well sh1t, I would say:

Ukraine govt.

. . . especially after reading that.

But I wouldn't let MAS off the hook. Once re-routing the Ukraine route through RUSSIA, they send it through Syria.

Can't wait until I hear that another MAS airplane was down near that area next

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join