It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Shows object in space from SkyView NASA site. But when you change Iras setting it uses a box to block from seeing what is there. Why are they blocking it? Setting for current page is Iras 100 micron, i changed to Iris 100, did not try other settings yet. Sorry i don't have the software to open images outside the SkyVeiw website so i can't paste the ones i viewed here. Only some i found on the web.

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Found this info on conspiracy web site. His assumptions are way out there. But it is really there and when you change settings it is blacked out like he said. I do not know what it is, but worth a look, check it out.

Here is the link to the YouTube video. Click more under the video and use the bottom link for page with instructions and coordinates, get rid of the quotes and the letters for coordinates.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
for anyone who likes building tinfoil hats, collecting them, refurbishing them into antique furniture, etc
here's a "crazy" little video presentation on what the incoming object is really all about..
try to sit through it all, but the relevant material should emerge within 10-15 mins viewing

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: roth1

Good Post! Thanx for the Share. S+F for You. Later, Syx.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Going to check out the "Incoming Object" Video later, as it looks like it's over an hour and a half and I'm leaving for a few hours to deal with some real life crap. I'll post a comm after I watch that. Thanx, Syx.

top topics

join