It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Already Serve the AntiChrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: revolution2016
Disney was the first major anti-christ in terms of propaganda reaching the televisions of millions. The bible denounces magic on so many levels. (google: bible verses about magic) Disney not only works magic into every film, but also other anti-christ and rebellious themes.

And of course, three 6's are hidden in the famous Disney signature.

Wow. You not only thought that but said it out loud.

You know there never was a jew carpenter zombie/vampire with blonde hair that rose from the dead, right? That all religions are simply absorbed from one culture to the other as the conquering culture assimilated the conquered culture?

Right?

Derek

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: winterkill

What converts to the christian church were required to say:

“I renounce all customs, rites, legalisms, unleavened breads and
sacrifices of lambs of the Hebrews, and all the other feasts of the
Hebrews, sacrifices, prayers, aspersions, purifications, sanctifications
and propitiations, and fasts, and new moons, and Sabbaths,
and superstitions, and hymns and chants and observances
and synagogues, and the food and drink of the Hebrews; in one
word, I renounce absolutely everything Jewish, every law, rite
and custom….” Assemani, Cod. Lit., 1, p. 105

I think you should do a little more digging on this. Here's a start:

www.roger-pearse.com...
Part of the article is as follows:

But … it’s misleading. For this is not the whole statement. A huge chunk has been omitted from the middle, without being marked. For it should at least indicate the omission: “in one word, I renounce everything Jewish, every law, rite and custom …. and if afterwards I shall wish to deny”. In fact the sentence before the break is truncated, and the one afterwards starts before the ‘and’.

in one word, I renounce everything Jewish, legalism, custom and rite; and above all he who is expected by all the Jews in the shape and dress of Christ, I renounce Anti-Christ, and join myself to the true Christ and God. And I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; the holy and consubstantial and individual Trinity; I profess the dispensation where one of the holy trinity, the Word of God took flesh and became man; …

and later:

…if I pretend to be a Christian and then I wish to deny and return to Jewish superstition….

I don’t have time to translate the whole confession, but the extracts are more than a little misleading.

The other question — is this Nicene? — must be answered in the negative. There is no trace of such a statement in all this. No, this is a medieval Greek catechism, for someone converting to Christianity from Judaism.

One other question. If I go to Mass a day earlier, am I OK then? Will I get heaven?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

If one posts the requirements to another, that must be followed to be one of Christ, then one must lead by example. Never tell people what Christ said to do, unless you keep it yourself. Do not lay burdens that you have not carried yourself. Jesus laid out a hard track, and lip service is all he gets. Keeping the Sunday Sabbath now, means going to a restaurant to have coffee with your friends, directly breaking Sabbath by making a person serve you.

Why do they call him Lord and do not do what he commands

What they have done to his words are apauling.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: charles1952

You asked if going to mass a day earlier will keep you from Heaven.

Where does it say that was ever a requirement?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: winterkill

If one posts the requirements to another, that must be followed to be one of Christ, then one must lead by example. Never tell people what Christ said to do, unless you keep it yourself. Do not lay burdens that you have not carried yourself.

It's Christ words not mine. Jesus has carried the burden (in giving and loving others) and asked you to do so as well.

Even if I was a horrible person, the most selfish in the world, does that makes what Christ said there untrue?

This is not about me, this is about Christ. If you believe in Christ, then I should not be the deciding factor in whether or not His Word is true.

Luke 6:35
But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Isaiah 1:13

Meaningless Offerings
12"When you come to appear before Me, Who requires of you this trampling of My courts?
13"Bring your worthless offerings no longer, Incense is an abomination to Me. New moon and sabbath, the calling of assemblies-- I cannot endure iniquity and the solemn assembly.
14"I hate your new moon festivals and your appointed feasts, They have become a burden to Me; I am weary of bearing them.…

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

What they have done to his words are apauling.

I think you meant "appalling" .

The blessed Apostle Paul fully covers the issue of Sabbath observance for the new, predominantly Gentile church.
Jesus said He was Lord of the Sabbath. Therefore, if you rest in Him, you are resting in the Sabbath.

Like someone said in an earlier post, a Christian worships God, not a day. Sabbath observance is legalistic. We are no longer in the dispensation of Law. We are now currently in the dispensation of grace, under a New Covenant in the blood of Jesus Christ, not animal blood.

When the man of perdition is revealed, you will know it. If you are even still alive at that point. Much is set to play out between now and then. The U.S. is set to be pretty much wiped out. Those left after it's all said and done will either be part of the new system, or executed. Those who are smart would choose execution over compliance.
edit on 7/18/2014 by WashMoreFeet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Yet for all of the times we point these things out, do we ever stop and ask this question:

Have we done anything to put back the original instructions and follow them?

If not, we serve the antichrist.

Actually, the Messiah the Jews are expecting is not Jesus.You can ask an Orthodox Jew yourself. They hate Jesus until today.

So if you follow Jewish religious traditions, then you are serving the Messiah of the Jews, but not Jesus. You should read up the Jewish Messiah from the Torah and Talmud and he's not the same as Jesus.

A clue on the antichrist is that he's very much part of our system, the world. (James 4:4, 1 John 2:15-16)

Things are not really this simple. There are reputable Jewish scriptures a thousand years before Christ came which highlight teachings unfavorable to animal sacrifice.

They were removed from canon because it contradicted certain dogmas. So how come some Jewish teachings did not favor temple sacrifices even before Jesus came?
edit on 24-7-2014 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: winterkill

Dear winterkill,

Again, I wasn't clear, sorry.

You have been concentrating in this thread on the day of the observance of the Sabbath. The headline is "We Already Serve the Anti-Christ."

Allow me to ask my question in two parts.

1.) If an individual observes the correct time of the Sabbath, is he then serving the True God?

2.) If that is not enough by itself, what do you believe that people must do to avoid serving the Anti-Christ?

With respect,
Charles1952

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join