It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Heavyweight in Anti - ZIonism : Norman Finkelstein!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hello ATS; in the light of recent events in Palestine and the ever dark developments that are going on I present you a person whose field of expertise is ongoing conflict between Israel and Palestine.

he was refused to enter Israel in 2008 and jailed for 24 hours before being returned to Amsterdam.

ADL described him as "obsessive anti - Zionist";

Finkelstein himself doesn't like the term and is an advocate of two - state solution for Israel - Palestinian conflict.

Without further ado, I present you:

Norman Finkelstein -

His primary fields of research are the Israeli–Palestinian conflict and the politics of the Holocaust, an interest motivated by the experiences of his parents who were Jewish Holocaust survivors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Finkelstein
among other things, he said this about state of Israel:

It has been a long time since I felt any emotional connection with the state of Israel, which relentlessly and brutally and inhumanly keeps these vicious, murderous wars. It is a vandal state. There is a Russian writer who once described vandal states as Genghis Khan with a telegraph. Israel is Genghis Khan with a computer. I feel no emotion of affinity with that state. I have some good friends and their families there, and of course I would not want any of them to be hurt. That said, sometimes I feel that Israel has come out of the boils of the hell, a satanic state...

edit on 17America/Chicago07u09 by demus because: (no reason given)

edit on 17America/Chicago07u36 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Norman Finkelstein is one person that many Israeli's will refuse to debate simply because he will beat them every time. The way he handled the girl in the first video was classic nothing better then to throw a person's complaint back at them. This is one of my favorites.

edit on 17-7-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

I think sooner or later the open minded Israelis will come to understand the true color of their government...There are already too many of them actively opposing Zionism and the atrocities they have done to the world during the past centuries...No need to mention they are still doing it to the children of Gaza as we speak.

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
He seems to be a great advocate about speaking out against Jewish supremacism(Zionism). None of the zio's want to have a discussion with him because he will own them with facts relatively quickly. Isn't he a member of: Jews Against Zionism?

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

if only there was more people like Finkelstein who are willing to speak out against evil, even if it is not very popular view with the media and the elites.

great man nevertheless.

top topics

join